This or That

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
21-07-2011, 11:39 AM
RE: This or That
(20-07-2011 07:34 PM)lucradis Wrote:  On that note... Solitary Confinement for one straight year, or sharing a cell with a big dude named Bubba for five months before getting a roommate much smaller and less crazy than you?

Hmm I have decided to ignore the picture that the link points to and say "Bubba" because solitary confinement obviously drives you mad (or more madder in my case) and I want someone to say how awful religion is several times a day. Hmm does Bubba get a say in this?

Sky Kingdom or Russell's Teapot?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2011, 04:19 PM
I'm not going to answer because I want other people to have a chance to play the game, but wow that's some funny shit. Sky Kingdom really? That's great, I'd never heard of them somehow, which seems impossible.

You made my day.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
22-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Those are good. I love tea, especially hot sun tea!

Nirvana or heaven?
Find all posts by this user
24-07-2011, 02:39 AM
Definitely Nirvana. Heaven Can Wait. Any Iron Maiden fan knows that.

Unrequieted love or a loveless relationship?

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
24-07-2011, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2011 04:12 AM by angry_liberal.)
(24-07-2011 02:39 AM)No J. Wrote:  Definitely Nirvana. Heaven Can Wait. Any Iron Maiden fan knows that.

Unrequieted love or a loveless relationship?

Ooh tough one! I think I'll go for unrequited love as it brings back memories of my youth.

God and Guns (the title song) or YMCA?
07-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Gods and guns... Did not know it but it sounds quite cool actually.

Evolution or Revolution

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
07-08-2011, 02:42 PM
(07-08-2011 12:20 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Evolution or Revolution

Well when Edmund Burke and Thomas Paine were debating the French Revolution, I think Paine won the point that democracy is better than dictatorship, but Burke won the point that revolution does not always deliver democracy. So I'll go for evolution.

Taxonomy or Taphonomy?
07-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Taphonomy for sure, I dislike any time spent with numbers of any sort. I hate numbers they are terrible things set out to jumble in my head. I can't remember phone numbers, and I get dyslexic when I have to recite numbers or rewrite them.
Fossilization sounds boring but interesting all at the same time.

Pet monkey that takes great care of you except for the fact that he is stealing your pants one pair at a time.

Or.

Your own private jet with it's own pilot, all maintained free and well as well as stored for free, but it never goes where you want. Sort of like Zaphods ship, but minus the space thing.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
07-08-2011, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 11:49 PM by angry_liberal.)
(07-08-2011 07:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Pet monkey that takes great care of you except for the fact that he is stealing your pants one pair at a time.

Or.

Your own private jet with it's own pilot, all maintained free and well as well as stored for free, but it never goes where you want. Sort of like Zaphods ship, but minus the space thing.

Pet monkey definitely. It's more eco-friendly and when I have simply run out of pants various bodily functions will have easier access and the monkey's game will be at an end. The private jet on the other hand would offer infinite frustration.

"... you're threatened by a strong theropod role model" [784, panel 3]

or

"I prefer to think of myself as a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur" [797, panel 11]
15-08-2011, 05:46 AM
"I prefer to think of myself as a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur"

Deep Space Nine or Babylon 5?

«Είμα Ανθρώπου. Είμαι όλοι για μένα. Δεν υπάρχουν Θεοί».
Ωμέγα Γάμμα