This or That

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
23-02-2010, 10:07 PM

RE: This or That
(23-02-2010 04:34 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Well, I was just talking about which you prefer, but whatever. Tongue

Classic rock.

The Original Series or The Next Generation?

Next Gen for me...

Good one to ask...Kirk or Picard?
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Kirk. Though I think that question should be answered by every user here, so that we can start a war between those of us who follow the holy word of TOS and those heretics who obey TNG.

That's not to say that TNG isn't good. In fact, I really like it. But you can't top the original. Even Bakula as Archer couldn't do that.
Oh, and also:

Quantum Leap or MacGyver?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2010, 08:37 AM

(23-02-2010 10:37 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Kirk. Though I think that question should be answered by every user here, so that we can start a war between those of us who follow the holy word of TOS and those heretics who obey TNG.

That's not to say that TNG isn't good. In fact, I really like it. But you can't top the original. Even Bakula as Archer couldn't do that.
Oh, and also:

what are you guys TALKING about?? lol
24-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Star Trek, Quantum Leap and MacGyver. All fairly famous TV shows.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
24-02-2010, 10:28 PM

Quantum Leap...I still remember the series finale...oddly enough, it involved destiny and the devil (!)...

Plus, I don't miss MacGyver after Mythbusters completely BUSTED all his methods...

Next one...Superman or Batman?
(24-02-2010 08:37 AM)EyesWideOpen Wrote:  
(23-02-2010 10:37 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Kirk. Though I think that question should be answered by every user here, so that we can start a war between those of us who follow the holy word of TOS and those heretics who obey TNG.

Oh, and also:

what are you guys TALKING about?? lol

Quantum Leap - Quantum Leap is an American television series that was broadcast on NBC from March 1989 to May 1993. The series was created by Donald Bellisario, and starred Scott Bakula as Dr. Sam Beckett, a scientist who becomes lost in time following a botched experiment. Dean Stockwell co-starred as Al, Sam's womanizing, cigar-smoking sidekick and best friend. He appeared to Sam as a hologram that only Sam and a select group could see or hear. The series features a mix of comedy, drama and melodrama, social commentary, nostalgia and science fiction, which won it a broad range of fans. It is particularly notable for the end of each episode, where Beckett leaps into his next persona (the story of the next episode), usually uttering "Oh, boy!"

MacGyver - The story arc of MacGyver follows the intelligent, optimistic, laid-back, resourceful secret agent Angus MacGyver, played by Richard Dean Anderson. He prefers non-violent conflict resolution where possible, and refuses to use a gun. MacGyver works as a problem solver for the fictional Phoenix Foundation in Los Angeles. Educated as a scientist with a background as a Bomb Disposal Technician/EOD in Vietnam ("Countdown"), and from a fictional United States government agency, the Department of External Services (DXS), he is used as a resourceful agent able to solve a range of problems along with his ever-present Swiss army knife.
24-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Four words.

The Dark Knight Returns.

Iron Man or Captain America?

25-02-2010, 06:37 AM

Mm, Iron Man, maybe?

Snow or rain?
25-02-2010, 06:52 AM

Rain...I just love thunderstorms with driving rain...gives you a true appreciation for nature.

I hate snow (I'm from Canada)...

Big Mac or Whopper?
25-02-2010, 10:39 AM

wow, if i had to choose it would be whopper but they both pretty much suck.

Norse mythology or Greek mythology?
25-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Both? Big Grin

Dungeons & Dragons or Magic: the Gathering?