This person has some real dumb beliefs...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 07:22 PM by TheLogicalAthiest.)
This person has some real dumb beliefs...
I was browsing Justin.tv (yeah, I'm cool I know) and came across this highly deluded person. This is his description about his channel and himself:

Quote:This is a lifecast of a 42 year old christian citizen of sault ste marie ontario canada who has been inflicted with Severe Spinal Stenosis by the Devil after a Real-life encounter with an EvilBeing in the year 2004. http://www.rheumatology.org/practice/clinical/patients/diseases_and_conditions/stenosis.asp His symptoms started about four years after his Claimed Encounter with evil and only a few months after his beloved nieces sudden death under suspicious circumstances. He received a new drivers licencse about three weeks after her funeral in 2008 bearing the numbers 666. (a walking Paul Bearer for her service )He has refused surgery since 2010 after the MRI diagnosis by local hospitals .... as a continued defiance of Satan and message to the World that they now have evidence they Need Jesus Christ for Salvation unknowing of how many more years planet earth has to be in existence. That was his main concern since the real-life encounter ..him knowing the rest of the world wll never get this firsthand chance of Seeing Evil Really Exists. He has internet radio interviews from 2010 claiming the same things and of knowing that recent Natural Disasters are 666 and asking listeners to gethelp to warn the public. His Member of Pariament in Canada has blocked his phonecalls and the editor of the local paper wont do a story because they do not beleive the devil exists and doctors have said they deny him public accountabilty because his claims are not grounded in Medical Science. Without a Lawyer to Inforce his canadian rights ..his future is unkown because of the Horrible Fate Satan Has Planned for Him and all of us. When his fate is Sealed ..so is the worlds hope of hearing they are been deystroyed mentally ...and physically through Natural disasters. So unable to reach anyone outside of Sault Ontario Canada to tell (the mayor has sucummbed to cancer in his 50;s already) , I thought to create this boring lifecast to document that I do sit as a shutin disabled ..everyday... disregarded by the Christian Church awaiting my fate in the Name of Christ. I have been a christian since early childhood so I can talk about my faith over the years and bible scripture that shows I do know the faith .. and am acting on its principles. I would consider myslef fairly bright and can talk on anything across the globe ... New York was just intentionally hit with Superstorm Sandy as was New Orleans and Joplin Missoouri. So bear with me as you view me in my boring chair all silent.I am likely watching the TV or Surfing the Net and besides there is a greater purpose I am trying this. I can answer questions that you chat. Follow along over the years to come. Inform your local media or state representative of my story here. I do have medical documentation thats proves i am physically disabled and need a wheelchair because of the stenosis in case anyone needs it. I am new to Justintv so keep asking lits of questions on WHATEVER and give tips on how to spice up my broadcast from my chair. My website is itsgottobe.50webs.com http://www.city-data.com/blogs/506827-evets.html my internet radio link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLyKkoVXgFU Oh and the empty chair ... is a Sequel of Clint Eastwoods talk with President Obama ! at the RNC 2012..

What an idiot, thinking he got an illness 4 years after an encounter with the devil, and won't accept surgery as he wants to defy the Devil. Add this with his other ignorant beliefs about recieving a driving licence with 666 on it and this is one crazy fool. He also thinks his story is evidence of Jesus Christ existence, which if anyone listened to the latest podcast, we know it was highly unlikely Jesus Christ existed at all.

A direct link to his channel is here: http://www.justin.tv/monkeyjuiced#/w/5239186048/3

He seems to be streaming Christian TV channels which are also interesting to watch for a bit of frustrating comedy.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoroeau

Please check out my YouTube channel! Thumbsup http://www.youtube.com/user/1ScottUK
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: This person has some real dumb beliefs...
I just argued with him about the chances of his religion being correct, however it was like talking to a brick wall. He is too far deluded to ever become a atheist by the sounds of it, some of the bullshit he thought was real was unbelievable. He didn't even listen to the evidence and rationality I was responding with him with, so I sort of lost my temper in the end. I hate people like him. He also admitted he had never read the Bible fully and he believed that all you needed to do was believe in him and confess your sin and nothing else mattered. Not even following the rules set in the Bible.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoroeau

Please check out my YouTube channel! Thumbsup http://www.youtube.com/user/1ScottUK
29-03-2013, 07:39 PM
(29-03-2013 07:19 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  I just argued with him about the chances of his religion being correct, however it was like talking to a brick wall. He is too far deluded to ever become a atheist by the sounds of it, some of the bullshit he thought was real was unbelievable. He didn't even listen to the evidence and rationality I was responding with him with, so I sort of lost my temper in the end. I hate people like him. He also admitted he had never read the Bible fully and he believed that all you needed to do was believe in him and confess your sin and nothing else mattered. Not even following the rules set in the Bible.

That must've been some damn good Kool-Aid. Blink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
30-03-2013, 02:01 AM
You argued with him?

Any person that would refuse medical treatment as a way to oppose Satan's influence is way, way, WAY too far gone to respond to reason. You should pick your fights more eclectically.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
30-03-2013, 02:29 AM
(29-03-2013 07:19 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  I just argued with him about the chances of his religion being correct, however it was like talking to a brick wall. He is too far deluded to ever become a atheist by the sounds of it...

Are you surprised by this? It's not a theist thing, but a human thing. How likely are you to change your mind on the issue of atheism? Are you certain that talking to you isn't like "talking to a brick wall"?

I'm not trying to criticize you... for all I know, you're open-minded and always approach debate with the possibility that a strong argument could change your mind. But that would put you in the small minority, and I'm skeptical based on what you've said here. Just try to be empathetic and realize that such thinking isn't based on religion but rather based on cognitive dissonance, something that we all struggle with. A person can't admit they're wrong or that they make mistakes if their self-concept is that they're never wrong or mistaken.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user