This person person in my life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: This person person in my life
(13-01-2012 04:03 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Wait... you're married to Malleus... like our Malleus?

The sheep look up...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
13-01-2012, 04:16 PM
(13-01-2012 04:13 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(13-01-2012 04:03 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Wait... you're married to Malleus... like our Malleus?

The sheep look up...

Guess I'm behind the times.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
13-01-2012, 04:22 PM
(13-01-2012 04:16 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

The sheep look up...

Wow, have truer words ever been written?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
13-01-2012, 04:23 PM
(13-01-2012 04:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  

The sheep look up...

Wow, have truer words ever been written?

Don't make me post the rimshot.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
13-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Last time I checked, yes...

Hamata k Wrote:Yes, but it does appear she's taking up space in your head, rent-free.
Well, yes she does. Better remember and not make the same mistakes with people again then forget the whole thing. And it's not like I'd be thinking about her all the time. But from time to time some things come to my mind.

----

This whole thread actually is a mental follow up on a short discussion I had at work. It was about stupid people. And I mentioned Bitch and that she hated to read.
Let me tell you why she did not read books:
# There is a movie for it (didn't matter that most of the times the book is much better than the movie)
# She could do something else in the time she would WASTE reading a book (she was sitting on the pc reading witch forums all day long so what would she miss?)
She didn't care about cultural goods (some books just are as we all know) or that she could learn something from it (her spelling was really bad).
So at work I mentioned that when we talked about stupid people and one of my coworkers is "pseudo open minded" if such a word even exists. And she said "Yes well if that's an important reason for her, why don't you let her be?"
Why the hell would I let her be if she tries to teach me stuff she has no clue about and no intention to learn about while I know a lot about the very topic because I do read and discuss and learn?

And this is how this thread was born

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
13-01-2012, 05:56 PM

The sheep look up...

Most Theists are.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-01-2012, 07:40 PM
(13-01-2012 05:53 PM)Leela Wrote:  
Last time I checked, yes...

Hamata k Wrote:Yes, but it does appear she's taking up space in your head, rent-free.
Well, yes she does. Better remember and not make the same mistakes with people again then forget the whole thing. And it's not like I'd be thinking about her all the time. But from time to time some things come to my mind.

----

This whole thread actually is a mental follow up on a short discussion I had at work. It was about stupid people. And I mentioned Bitch and that she hated to read.
Let me tell you why she did not read books:
# There is a movie for it (didn't matter that most of the times the book is much better than the movie)
# She could do something else in the time she would WASTE reading a book (she was sitting on the pc reading witch forums all day long so what would she miss?)
She didn't care about cultural goods (some books just are as we all know) or that she could learn something from it (her spelling was really bad).
So at work I mentioned that when we talked about stupid people and one of my coworkers is "pseudo open minded" if such a word even exists. And she said "Yes well if that's an important reason for her, why don't you let her be?"
Why the hell would I let her be if she tries to teach me stuff she has no clue about and no intention to learn about while I know a lot about the very topic because I do read and discuss and learn?

And this is how this thread was born

Oh dear, now your pseudo-open-minded friend is taking up space in my head.
People like that just irk the crap out of me.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post