Poll: Should we burn this place to the ground if "World News" isn't changed to "News"?
BURN IT DOWN!
I'm a racist
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
This place is getting ran into the ground.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: This place is getting ran into the ground.
I'm guessing it's that Canadian again. He's too busy with his THC and his syrup munching to keep the ship afloat.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
28-01-2016, 04:19 PM
(28-01-2016 04:18 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I'm guessing it's that Canadian again. He's too busy with his THC and his syrup munching to keep the ship afloat.

Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-01-2016, 04:27 PM
[Image: a50ac88bc2f416185f274300de8d7762.jpg]

What if one is both racist AND wants to burn shit to the ground? I feel limited in my poll choices. I mean, I am from Alabama, y'all. It could be ME under one of those hoods - we all know shit like that happens in my neck of the woods on a nightly basis. Rolleyes

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
28-01-2016, 04:29 PM
(28-01-2016 04:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: a50ac88bc2f416185f274300de8d7762.jpg]

What if one is both racist AND wants to burn shit to the ground? I feel limited in my poll choices. I mean, I am from Alabama, y'all. It could be ME under one of those hoods - we all know shit like that happens in my neck of the woods on a nightly basis. Rolleyes

But don't racists per definitions burn shit down. While arsonists isn't all racists?
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
28-01-2016, 04:30 PM
(28-01-2016 04:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:18 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I'm guessing it's that Canadian again. He's too busy with his THC and his syrup munching to keep the ship afloat.

Consider
I hope you don't feel left out. It's so seldom I see you that I had almost forgotten you where here.

*Hides*
28-01-2016, 04:33 PM
(28-01-2016 04:29 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: a50ac88bc2f416185f274300de8d7762.jpg]

But don't racists per definitions burn shit down. While arsonists isn't all racists?

Ohhhh, so picking "I'm racist" is an "all of the above" by default?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
28-01-2016, 04:34 PM
(28-01-2016 04:33 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:29 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  But don't racists per definitions burn shit down. While arsonists isn't all racists?

Ohhhh, so picking "I'm racist" is an "all of the above" by default?
It was for me.
28-01-2016, 04:39 PM
(28-01-2016 04:30 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Consider
I hope you don't feel left out. It's so seldom I see you that I had almost forgotten you where here.

*Hides*

Oh wow....I have been distracted by family issues.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-01-2016, 04:43 PM
(28-01-2016 03:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I mean, seriously. The "World News" forum has a description of "What's happening in your neck of the woods, and what do you think about it?". Well, which is it? Do you want to hear about events in my neck of the woods only, or about world events which effect the planet? And why would we want to limit it to either world, or neighborhood events?! If intelligent super-beings are found on the moon, I'm shit out of luck! Now I have to go elsewhere to get me news. Good job, TTA, you've ran another member off and deterred new people from entering because you HATE otherworldly events that could have serious repercussions on the entire human race, you racist scumbags!

Laughat Big Grin

28-01-2016, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2016 04:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-01-2016 03:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I mean, seriously. The "World News" forum has a description of "What's happening in your neck of the woods, and what do you think about it?". Well, which is it? Do you want to hear about events in my neck of the woods only, or about world events which effect the planet? And why would we want to limit it to either world, or neighborhood events?! If intelligent super-beings are found on the moon, I'm shit out of luck! Now I have to go elsewhere to get me news. Good job, TTA, you've ran another member off and deterred new people from entering because you HATE otherworldly events that could have serious repercussions on the entire human race, you racist scumbags!

There there lil' buddy, there there.

Kudos to any geezers who can recognize the singers from voice alone.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post