Poll: Should we burn this place to the ground if "World News" isn't changed to "News"?
BURN IT DOWN!
I'm a racist
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
This place is getting ran into the ground.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: This place is getting ran into the ground.
(28-01-2016 04:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:30 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I hope you don't feel left out. It's so seldom I see you that I had almost forgotten you where here.

*Hides*

Oh wow....I have been distracted by family issues.

I guess you have to ask yourself, "What is more important? Dark Light's asinine and outrageously pedant demands, or my family?". You can only choose one, so which is it gonna be, cupcake?

Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Dark Light's post
28-01-2016, 05:06 PM
(28-01-2016 05:02 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh wow....I have been distracted by family issues.

I guess you have to ask yourself, "What is more important? Dark Light's asinine and outrageously pedant demands, or my family?". You can only choose one, so which is it gonna be, cupcake?

Tongue

Dodgy

I'll always choose you. Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-01-2016, 05:07 PM
(28-01-2016 05:02 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 04:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh wow....I have been distracted by family issues.

I fear all you have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill her with a terrible resolve.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-01-2016, 05:09 PM
(28-01-2016 04:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 03:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I mean, seriously. The "World News" forum has a description of "What's happening in your neck of the woods, and what do you think about it?". Well, which is it? Do you want to hear about events in my neck of the woods only, or about world events which effect the planet? And why would we want to limit it to either world, or neighborhood events?! If intelligent super-beings are found on the moon, I'm shit out of luck! Now I have to go elsewhere to get me news. Good job, TTA, you've ran another member off and deterred new people from entering because you HATE otherworldly events that could have serious repercussions on the entire human race, you racist scumbags!

There there lil' buddy, there there.

Kudos to any geezers who can recognize the singers from voice alone.

Not everyone, but quite a few.

I remember being impressed by the eclectic group and some of the unexpected pairings, like Dionne Warwick and Willy Nelson. Genius.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-01-2016, 05:13 PM
I see no point. We are on "the world" right? So any news is news. Just no stories about lost pets. It is nice when the place of origin is mentioned in the title though.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-01-2016, 06:59 PM
How do you know I am not a visitor from outer space? Hey, they even call me an alien here!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-01-2016, 07:13 PM
(28-01-2016 06:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  How do you know I am not a visitor from outer space? Hey, they even call me an alien here!

What planet are you from? Consider

I'm from the Kanadia system, planet Kwebek.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2016, 07:25 PM
(28-01-2016 07:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 06:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  How do you know I am not a visitor from outer space? Hey, they even call me an alien here!

What planet are you from? Consider

I'm from the Kanadia system, planet Kwebek.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-01-2016, 07:26 PM
(28-01-2016 03:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I mean, seriously. The "World News" forum has a description of "What's happening in your neck of the woods, and what do you think about it?". Well, which is it? Do you want to hear about events in my neck of the woods only, or about world events which effect the planet? And why would we want to limit it to either world, or neighborhood events?! If intelligent super-beings are found on the moon, I'm shit out of luck! Now I have to go elsewhere to get me news. Good job, TTA, you've ran another member off and deterred new people from entering because you HATE otherworldly events that could have serious repercussions on the entire human race, you racist scumbags!

You're the last person I should have to tell rule #1 to.

Dick.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
28-01-2016, 08:03 PM
(28-01-2016 07:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

You're the last person I should have to tell rule #1 to.

Dick.

Big Grin