This s*** is getting f****** old

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: This s*** is getting f****** old
(19-02-2015 12:15 PM)kim Wrote:  
(19-02-2015 10:59 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I spent two hours last night taking ice off my roof. Fuck.

Flamethrower.

Just a ssuggestion. Drinking Beverage

That's our Kimmy! Subtlety is her forte.Tongue

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2015, 03:16 PM
I'm 33
19-02-2015, 04:00 PM
(19-02-2015 02:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-02-2015 07:16 AM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I didn't choose to get born here, I didn't choose to be born into economic slavery to the point that I cannot even escape from here....

Judging by your display picture you're in your late 20's.
Going by this you have had ample time to save up some money and travel to different parts of the globe (that don't have snow). Especially while you're younger because you have less responsibility, no kids, no mortgage etc..

If you have these things, well you did it wrong and now you're reaping the consequences, aka snow.

I should be a life couch, I'd be fantastic!

Yes but you didn't actually present a solution.
I on the other hand suggested prostitution.
And that fucking rhymes so there!
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
19-02-2015, 05:01 PM
It's not as easy as just selling something in buying a bus ticket... I have two fur babies... I have items that I actually care about....
19-02-2015, 05:25 PM
I had enough of cold and snow back in my mid 20s. Also enough of no decent job opportunities. Had two not fur babies - real children. Joined the Army and got stationed in southern Arizona. Never looked at living in the cold again. Where there's a will, there's a way.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-02-2015, 05:44 PM
(19-02-2015 05:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I had enough of cold and snow back in my mid 20s. Also enough of no decent job opportunities. Had two not fur babies - real children. Joined the Army and got stationed in southern Arizona. Never looked at living in the cold again. Where there's a will, there's a way.

What if the Army had stationed you in Alaska? Or do they give you a choice? Note that this option is not open to me, unless the Army has gotten desperate enough to accept 60-year-olds.
19-02-2015, 05:47 PM
(19-02-2015 05:44 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(19-02-2015 05:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I had enough of cold and snow back in my mid 20s. Also enough of no decent job opportunities. Had two not fur babies - real children. Joined the Army and got stationed in southern Arizona. Never looked at living in the cold again. Where there's a will, there's a way.

What if the Army had stationed you in Alaska? Or do they give you a choice? Note that this option is not open to me, unless the Army has gotten desperate enough to accept 60-year-olds.

The point is 'where there's a will, there's a way'. Not that the Army is the only way out. First I went to Alabama, then Georgia, then Arizona...had I stayed in I would have gone to Honduras. I figure I would have ended up in Brazil at the rate I was going had I stayed in. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-02-2015, 05:50 PM
(19-02-2015 05:01 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  It's not as easy as just selling something in buying a bus ticket... I have two fur babies... I have items that I actually care about....

Ya didn't even consider my suggestion of prostitution. Geez..Smile
Seriously though, you can make shit happen. It's all about priorities. That and kicking life in the nuts.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
19-02-2015, 07:21 PM
(19-02-2015 12:15 PM)kim Wrote:  
(19-02-2015 10:59 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I spent two hours last night taking ice off my roof. Fuck.

Flamethrower.

Just a ssuggestion. Drinking Beverage

I hear the professionals say to use steam. Since steam is just heated water, I'm going to assume a flamethrower is much more effective. I will remember to try this, after reviewing the terms of my insurance.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
19-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Stop trying to scare my snow away, I love this shit Tongue

You could go practice making igloos, and I'm not even being a smart ass. I've got pretty good at it this year. Previously I'd only toyed with simple snow caves and snow walls, which still block a lot of wind so you can sleep out in just a bag without freezing to death.

'Murican Canadian