This s*** is getting f****** old

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: This s*** is getting f****** old
(20-02-2015 08:35 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(20-02-2015 08:20 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I have no food in my house

Not even peanut butter?
I don't have any food in my house at all including peanut butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2015, 06:33 PM
(20-02-2015 08:44 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  
(20-02-2015 08:35 PM)pablo Wrote:  Not even peanut butter?
I don't have any food in my house at all including peanut butter.

Sounds like poor planning on your part.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-02-2015, 07:18 PM
(21-02-2015 06:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-02-2015 08:44 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I don't have any food in my house at all including peanut butter.

I would point out that this thread is about too much snow. So it seems the solution for hunger would include a snow shovel and the simple action of knocking on doors. Unless of course there is some disability preventing this.
21-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Holy shit according to the forecast it's supposed to be above 0° tomorrow. Summer is basically here now, you can all stop complaining.

'Murican Canadian
21-02-2015, 07:28 PM
(21-02-2015 07:25 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Holy shit according to the forecast it's supposed to be above 0° tomorrow. Summer is basically here now, you can all stop complaining.

Shit. That ain't warm enough! I lookin forward to one of those sweltering Alberta summers.
21-02-2015, 09:01 PM
(21-02-2015 06:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-02-2015 08:44 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I don't have any food in my house at all including peanut butter.

Well I can't get to the store so I can't use my EBT I can't get to the soup kitchen because there's no sidewalk this is the first time ever in the last 20 years that I have not been able to get to the soup kitchen... I go there every day so I don't really need very much food at home
21-02-2015, 09:02 PM
(21-02-2015 07:18 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 06:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sounds like poor planning on your part.

I would point out that this thread is about too much snow. So it seems the solution for hunger would include a snow shovel and the simple action of knocking on doors. Unless of course there is some disability preventing this.
Yeah I'm sure my Muslim extremist like neighbor who has told me I should die for being an atheist would just love me knocking on his door and asking to borrow food
21-02-2015, 09:10 PM
(21-02-2015 09:02 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 07:18 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I would point out that this thread is about too much snow. So it seems the solution for hunger would include a snow shovel and the simple action of knocking on doors. Unless of course there is some disability preventing this.
Yeah I'm sure my Muslim extremist like neighbor who has told me I should die for being an atheist would just love me knocking on his door and asking to borrow food

Then eat your neighbor and knock out two birds with one stone.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-02-2015, 10:14 PM
(19-02-2015 01:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-02-2015 10:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The reason we have the horrible winters here in Michigan....

If it was nice all year, the riff-raff would move in and drive up the prices...

Big Grin

Yabbut Michigan is running into default because of the mass of people that have fled the state over the last 20 years. Sure stuff is cheap if you don't mind all your cities turning into post apocalyptic hellholes ala Detroit and Flint.

Lansing is next unfortunately. I'm starting to hear about shootings and stuff more often in the news. I have not been downtown in a while but I'm sure it's close to Detroit or Flint.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-02-2015, 11:11 PM
(21-02-2015 09:02 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 07:18 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I would point out that this thread is about too much snow. So it seems the solution for hunger would include a snow shovel and the simple action of knocking on doors. Unless of course there is some disability preventing this.

Perhaps you have more than one neighbour?
Besides I wasn't suggesting you borrow food. I was suggesting you offer to shovel driveways and walkways for some sort of payment.