• 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: This s*** is getting f****** old
Snowing in "hell"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 07:28 AM
(21-02-2015 09:10 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Then eat your neighbor and knock out two birds with one stone.

Silly atheist, his neighbor is obviously an adult; we only eat babies.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
22-02-2015, 09:24 AM
I should get money tomorrow and I'll even have a ride so I'll be ok just one more day
22-02-2015, 09:34 AM
I suggest stocking up on a few emergency foods so that winter weather won't cause you to starve. Fruit cups, crackers, peanut butter. None need refrigeration or cooking.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
22-02-2015, 09:37 AM
I can't afford to buy food to store away I'm going to get $20 cash in $200 in Food stamp money. $200 only last about 2 weeks
22-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Your choice. Next time you run out of food and are hungry remember that a jar of peanut butter could be handy to have around.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-02-2015, 09:40 AM
So when I end up having to have to do is go to the soup kitchen the problem wasn't that I didn't have enough food in the house the problem was that I couldn't get to the soup kitchen there's no way that I would ever be able to do any kind of doomsday prepper kind of crap this is the type of thing that these people like Rush Limbaugh and other people who are always bitching about food stamps don't understand they don't give us enough money to live they just give us enough to barely survive so any time you hear somebody bitching about their tax money so-called going to waste remind him or her that was out of there be a thousand starving people in the street it would look like Russia during the cold f***** war and then tell me if they care that much about their f****** money that they would rather have people starve to death slowly in the streets tell him to give himself a enema with a 44 caliber handgun.. Then squeeze the trigger
22-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Sorry these people who talk like that really pissed me off the only seem to care about their own status in the bushwa..
22-02-2015, 09:45 AM
You aren't the only one on here to have ever been in a rough situation. Check your anger at how everything else is the cause of your issues and take some initiative.

I didn't say to buy some steaks to prep for the apocalypse, I suggested that since you live in a winter climate it may be a good idea to stash a few things around in case you do get snowed/iced in.

Cripes man, take some responsibility or quitcherbitchin.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-02-2015, 10:08 AM
(22-02-2015 09:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Your choice. Next time you run out of food and are hungry remember that a jar of peanut butter could be handy to have around.

I often carry a plastic jar of peanut butter in my pack when doing Army stuff and just snack on it here and there straight out of the jar with a spoon.. Everyone makes fun of me but screw them, it's like condensed protein/energy bar in a jar. I could go for a couple days off that alone if I had to. And as for price per calorie, you can't get much more efficient unless you can find a good deal on bulk powdered egg... which isn't so fun to snack on with a spoon.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post