This s*** is getting f****** old

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: This s*** is getting f****** old
I always have a few pounds of rice in the house -just in case. I get my rice at the asian food store -they split it up into 5lb bags for $2. A single cup of rice will cook up into a big full pot -enough for at least two really hungry people. Also, I'm never without beans or lentils of some sort -either raw or in the can. I can get a can of red beans for about .80 cents each - once in a while a sale will get them two for $1. Aldi is THE BEST for stretching that dollar.

And yes, peanut butter is the bomb. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 11:22 AM
(22-02-2015 09:40 AM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  So when I end up having to have to do is go to the soup kitchen the problem wasn't that I didn't have enough food in the house the problem was that I couldn't get to the soup kitchen there's no way that I would ever be able to do any kind of doomsday prepper kind of crap this is the type of thing that these people like Rush Limbaugh and other people who are always bitching about food stamps don't understand they don't give us enough money to live they just give us enough to barely survive so any time you hear somebody bitching about their tax money so-called going to waste remind him or her that was out of there be a thousand starving people in the street it would look like Russia during the cold f***** war and then tell me if they care that much about their f****** money that they would rather have people starve to death slowly in the streets tell him to give himself a enema with a 44 caliber handgun.. Then squeeze the trigger
As I pointed out before, people might be willing to pay for snow removal.
It's seems you feel like you're entitled to taxpayer money. I don't have a problem with welfare but why should your fellow citizens pay for your meals when all you seem to do is make excuses?
When I suggested you get a shovel it seems you assumed I meant that you should shovel your way to your neighbours house to beg for food. What does that say about your state of mind?
I understand what it's like to be very poor as I have been there myself but no amount of bitching and making excuses will put food in your belly.
Life will kick the shit out of you every time if you let it...
22-02-2015, 11:57 AM
anyone who complains about Social Security or welfare should try hiring people with a mental disorder for a little while let's see what you would prefer either showing over a little bit of your tax money to them or having to have to spend more money to provide special training to teach them how to do a job people don't seem to understand that money it's going to be spent the same way no matter which way coz instead of giving so security to people they would have to have jobs and not a lot of normal places would hire them so that would mean that the government would have to make jobs for people who are mentally handicapped to do which would be just another form of the same thing and they wouldn't be real jobs some more resources would have to be spent on making something for these people to do it's better to just hand somebody a check then make up something for him to do because if you start making up stuff for them to do eventually you're going to run out of things to do and you're going to start turning them into a slave labor force I've seen this happen before
22-02-2015, 12:00 PM
All housing and food should be provided for free anyways to everyone as long as they have a job or if they're unable to work for either a physical or mental disorder it should just be given to them.. All schooling should be free to from first grade all the way up to graduating from college
22-02-2015, 12:03 PM
The funny excuse I always hear from people insist that they be more willing to hire someone mentally retarded or what not yeah you say that but I'm willing to bet you that you would only be willing to do that once one person with a mental issue there are so many people out there who are disabled mentally that companies would have to hire 20 30 different employees with mental disorders for every person who has a disorder of that kind even have the employment so don't use that as that as an excuse
22-02-2015, 12:06 PM
I have high functioning autism so I know what the workforce is like it's incredible how quickly a working situation turns into high school like situation the group mentality quickly Jade generates into picking on picking on people I had a job in the newspaper printing plant and it only took about 3 days before my coworkers noticed that I was a little bit different from them and that's when the insults started and then people didn't want to work with me so it's a lot easier to just hand somebody a damn check because I couldn't do the f****** work I was slow and efficient and I more than once screwed up to the point that somebody else had to go and fix everything that I did done wrong and it cost them more money to have somebody fix what I kept screwing up and this was a job that people strung out on heroin probably could have done better than me we're talking dirty trashy white trash Maine backwoods cousin f****** doing a job better than I could
22-02-2015, 12:25 PM
More excuses. If you bitch endlessly about how mistreated you are IRL like you do here, it's going to be a problem.

Life can be tough sometimes, wear a cup.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Bet ya could shovel snow though...
22-02-2015, 12:31 PM
(22-02-2015 12:28 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Bet ya could shovel snow though...
Why should I do something that somebody else should be doing for themselves?
22-02-2015, 12:32 PM
(22-02-2015 12:31 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 12:28 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Bet ya could shovel snow though...
Why should I do something that somebody else should be doing for themselves?

Great point, why does the rest of society owe you housing, etc. When you should be doing it yourself?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF