This s*** is getting f****** old

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: This s*** is getting f****** old
(22-02-2015 12:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  More excuses. If you bitch endlessly about how mistreated you are IRL like you do here, it's going to be a problem.

Life can be tough sometimes, wear a cup.
Did you read?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 12:33 PM
(22-02-2015 12:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 12:31 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  Why should I do something that somebody else should be doing for themselves?

Great point, why does the rest of society owe you housing, etc. When you should be doing it yourself?
Did you read what I said!?
22-02-2015, 12:33 PM
(22-02-2015 12:32 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 12:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  More excuses. If you bitch endlessly about how mistreated you are IRL like you do here, it's going to be a problem.

Life can be tough sometimes, wear a cup.
Did you read?

Yes.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-02-2015, 12:34 PM
(22-02-2015 12:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 12:32 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  Did you read?

Yes.
Then why you still talking?
22-02-2015, 12:35 PM
(22-02-2015 12:34 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 12:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yes.
Then why you still talking?

Because I can.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-02-2015, 12:35 PM
(22-02-2015 12:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 12:34 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  Then why you still talking?

Because I can.
Fine.
22-02-2015, 12:59 PM
Quote:I had a job in the newspaper printing plant and it only took about 3 days before my coworkers noticed that I was a little bit different from them and that's when the insults started and then people didn't want to work with me so it's a lot easier to just hand somebody a damn check because I couldn't do the f****** work I was slow and efficient and I more than once screwed up to the point that somebody else had to go and fix everything that I did done wrong and it cost them more money to have somebody fix what I kept screwing up and this was a job that people strung out on heroin probably could have done better than me

It's called training. Employers understand new employees cost them money. My training for my new job cost my hospital $80,000 - it's an investment for them. That figure doesn't include my paycheck and benefits. New employees make mistakes, they're slow, they're learning. Whether there were real or perceived slights from your coworkers, don't let this take you down. Dust yourself off and try again. Find a job that works to your strengths - sure, understand your limitations, but don't focus on them. I could never work a desk job, I had one once - I can't sit still, I suck at organization, I have an incredibly short attention span (just typing out this message I've gotten up, walked around, checked my email in between...you get the idea).

My grocery store uses a lot of people with a wide range of mental disabilities for stocking, bagging, helping take out groceries, cart return, etc. There are area restaurants that utilize men and women with freakin Downs Syndrome for bringing out food, cleaning tables, washing dishes, etc. - that's pretty awesome. I will go out of my way to support those restaurants (McCallisters for example). I'm not saying you've got to work at a grocery store or restaurant btw, just throwing out examples of what I've seen.

So you're a dude with high functioning autism. Cool. Now figure out how to make it work for you.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
22-02-2015, 01:08 PM
You're comparing apples with grapefruits alright a lot of people with learning disabilities don't just make a mistake and learn from it they continue to keep making the same mistake over and over again you're talking to a 31 year old man who has been trying to learn to tie his f****** shoes his whole entire f****** life is 31 year old man who isn't even typing right now this is voice to speech cuz I don't know how to use a proper keyboard right I couldn't learn to type if my life depended on it I couldn't type out a letter if Walter White had a gun to my head in all reality you wouldn't understand the issues of people with mental disabilities working or not working unless you're somebody with a mental disability or if you own your own business and have tried hiring somebody with a mental disorder, in a nutshell a lot of people aren't going to take the risk of damaging their bottom line
22-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Voice to text
22-02-2015, 01:18 PM
My point is is that if you think it is so simple start your own business and then hire somebody who has mental retardation and hire somebody who is a paranoid schizophrenic and then hire somebody who has PTSD and then we're a couple months and then report back on how your business went, a lot of times it just feels like some of you people just have to disagree to disagree and are unwilling to do the math so security Social Security has to happen because there isn't enough jobs 45 million people with mental disorders can all be hired but only if they make up fake jobs and the way the government handle things the only thing that they think of is chain gangs to clean up on the long side of the highway or something it would be generated to sleep with her it would be generating the slave labor and you know it just keep on bitching and bitching about your f****** precious tax money which is fake your fake money your fake Fiat printed money printed your fake printed money that's printed Private Bank and all the millions of dollars of debt to China to keep printing new money all the time for all f****** house of cards so why the f*** do you care about where it goes when the money isn't even f****** real?