This scar, this depression

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2014, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 05:20 PM by Mathilda.)
RE: This scar, this depression
(08-06-2014 12:14 AM)Charis Wrote:  You guys are amazing and I love you all <3

I actually went to the store yesterday with the scar uncovered. I paid for stuff without hiding it. This was the first time I've done this.

Thank you.

Absolutely fantastic!

Did anyone see it or say anything? How did you feel at the time and afterwards?

By the way there is some make-up specifically for scars called Dermablend. It's like a really heavy foundation. It's expensive but I used it on my scar when it was really bad. It really lessens how visible it is and a tube lasts an extremely long time. Make sure to get the right skin tone, apply it and it will be like several years of fading away instantly happened.

People have a habit of not noticing things which are subtle and out of place because they don't expect to see them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 06:23 AM

I actually went to the store yesterday with the scar uncovered. I paid for stuff without hiding it. This was the first time I've done this.

Thank you.

ThumbsupThumbsup

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
08-06-2014, 04:18 PM

Thank you.

That's so great!! Must have been a scary thing to do, and just proves again how awesome you are!! Big Grin Heart Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
08-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Awsome! Must've been pretty terrifying fo you! Keep making these little steps and one time, walking with the scar uncovered will be totaly normal for you.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 3 users Like Lightvader's post
08-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Oh, and if someone you don't know asks you about it, and you don't feel like giving any kind of answer (which you aren't required to do, people are just rude sometimes Dodgy seriously, I'll never understand why some people are so rude and nosy like that!) you can always give them a blank stare, and then veer the conversation back to whatever it was before, or on to a new topic. It sends a very clear message, and hopefully would make them think before speaking in the future.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
08-06-2014, 10:08 PM
I wanna see the sexy scar.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-06-2014, 04:04 AM
Hi Charis.
I cannot know the extent of you pain or happiness. We have never met. Probably never will. I am glad you are here on this planet.

Scars are like medals. I have no less than 47 stiches on my right forearm.
My nose has been broken 9 times. The last time by myself with a drumstick in front of 1000 adoring fans! Embarrassed much? That one was hard to live down. Believe me.

Badge of honour. Medal, whatever.

Other people are just other people. Most of whom are trying how not to look foolish. And those too conceited to believe they cannot appear foolish are further from themselves than others. I believe they are the most foolish of all.

I always read your posts. Not because I think you are pretty or I have an agenda. I simply find what you say to be interesting. Like many others here. Matilda blows me away all the time. Chaz is simply a legend. And Freethought makes me confident for the future. And this is just a sample.

Having spent a career around performers, I have learnt a thing or two about self doubt and superficiality. I have watched temper tantrums because the applause died too quickly.

It takes all kinds Charis. You cannot and should not try to please them nor seek approval. It is enough that you exist. Anyone unable to understand the importance of your being is not worth the time of day!

In the immortal words of Steve Gadd, "Fuck 'em!"

I look forward to reading many more of your thoughts.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
09-06-2014, 04:52 PM

Thank you.

That is strong charisect, you have made all of us proud.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
09-06-2014, 07:04 PM
(09-06-2014 04:52 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  

Thank you.

That is strong charisect, you have made all of us proud.

Just goes to show you Atheists are FEARLESS! Thumbsup Yes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
09-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Damned right! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.