This scar, this depression

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 10:30 AM
RE: This scar, this depression
(08-06-2014 12:14 AM)Charis Wrote:  I actually went to the store yesterday with the scar uncovered. I paid for stuff without hiding it. This was the first time I've done this.
I'm so proud of you. Heart

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
12-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Jeebus do I know what you're going thru! I have a scar as well...not a suicidal scar but a cutting scar..an accident really. Yesterday I tried to commit suicide but couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm giving life another chance. I know what you're going thru. Let's get thru this together!
[+] 1 user Likes JadetheUnknown's post
12-06-2014, 02:48 PM
P.S. pure vitamin e oil is highly effective in getting rid of scars. (I've tried it myself on my self harm scars and its the best I've ever used). Also sometimes lemon juice will help fade. Oh and don't forget to exfoliate.

Source: personal experience
[+] 1 user Likes JadetheUnknown's post
12-06-2014, 02:53 PM
(10-06-2014 10:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 12:14 AM)Charis Wrote:  I actually went to the store yesterday with the scar uncovered. I paid for stuff without hiding it. This was the first time I've done this.
I'm so proud of you. Heart

Thank you, Sir. Hug Heart

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
25-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Despair.....

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
25-06-2014, 06:51 AM
(12-06-2014 02:46 PM)JadetheUnknown Wrote:  Jeebus do I know what you're going thru! I have a scar as well...not a suicidal scar but a cutting scar..an accident really. Yesterday I tried to commit suicide but couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm giving life another chance. I know what you're going thru. Let's get thru this together!

Hi Jade. I see you are new here, just wanted to say welcome to TTA. I don't want to derail Charis' thread, but wanted to say "hi" and I hope to see more posts from you. There's quite a few people here familiar with self harm-- I hope you stick around and get to know us.
Hug

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
25-06-2014, 07:00 AM
(25-06-2014 12:38 AM)Charis Wrote:  Despair.....

Maybe you need some people to Skype? I know that when I was going through my lowest points that I had absolutely no one to talk to. Just because someone is a friend doesn't mean to say that they know how to listen or know how to cope themselves. Also people who aren't depressed don't appreciate that it's not a one off talk you need but just to know that there is someone who will listen and that you can call at any time.

I can send you my Skype name if you want.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
25-06-2014, 08:24 AM

[Image: project_151____047_parasect_by_trollmouse-d5dhofx.jpg]

hugs from us charisect.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-06-2014, 08:32 AM

I know the feeling, I try to remember the low points are mostly temporary.
25-06-2014, 08:32 AM

I'm pretty sure I posted in your last thread about your scar. I thought it was this one at first, so forgive my tardiness Tongue

I work right next to the part of a hospital that treats mental illness/addiction/etc and and after I read about your scar I started to notice something; that I didn't notice the scars. I have quite a few regular customers that have those exact same scars, most larger than yours actually, that come in for regular therapy.

Wanna know something else? They are my best customers. Always nice, polite, and genuinely caring. Or if they're having a bad day, just polite. And going off of what I know about you, I'd say you'd fit that description Smile

I believe I've been telling you this from the beginning, but it's a worth a repeat in my opinion, don't hide the scar. It's who you are. It's like one of badass scars you see a war vet with. Some judge him, others have no clue, but then there's those people who understand and instantly feel connected to you. I really hope you stop being ashamed of it and just realize how awesome you are Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 6 users Like Im_Ryan's post