This school might ruin me!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: This school might ruin me!
1. Why did you miss school?
2. Exactly how many marked miss days were tardies?
3. Is this the only reason your mom is kicking you out, or the last straw?

Could use some more information bud. Until then, there is no need for suicide or just giving up. There are many government programs to help with school, not to mention scholarships out the ass. It's not about going to Japan, it's about how hard are you willing to work for it.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
08-11-2014, 12:39 AM
Looks like you are learning a tough lesson in responsibility. You skipped school and now there are consequences. If they were truly sick days, then you're learning you've got to turn in an excuse when required.

How hard are you willing to work for what you want?

How much dedication do you think it's going to take to get enough money for a plane ticket, living expenses, AND tuition to be in Japan? There are no free rides in this life. Most people have to work really fucking hard to get what they want. You are at the best place possible to set the pace for what you want to be. MAKE IT HAPPEN. Trust me, I learned the hard way that stupid choices at a young age CAN destroy your dreams, and some things can't be undone.

While I hope you don't get kicked out at 18, I'd get a job to A) prove to your mom you're trying to become more responsible and B) Save $$ for school and in case you DO get kicked out. If you don't, at least you have some reserves to pay for more than Easy Mac for food during college.

I watched my brother get kicked out at 18 with no warning. You have an opportunity to at least have some money in the bank in case that happens.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
08-11-2014, 12:54 AM
I left out one thing: Hug

You can conquer this, Zeke.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman