This should be interesting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2013, 05:06 PM

This should be interesting
I have to do a sample natal chart for my website. So, I picked a celebrity I've never heard of before from an astrology site, and I was able to highlight and select his birth info and print it without seeing his bio, and I've never heard of this guy before. I have no idea what he's famous for.

So, I'm going to do his chart, and then I'm going to see how close I was.

This should be interesting.

Of course, it won't do any good for me to tell you how it went, unless I fail completely, because if I succeed or get fairly close you'd never be able to confirm I didn't cheat. But it should be interesting--for me. Yes
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: This should be interesting
I hope this thread doesn't go any further than this. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
10-05-2013, 07:46 PM
(10-05-2013 05:06 PM)Egor Wrote:  I have to do a sample natal chart for my website. So, I picked a celebrity I've never heard of before from an astrology site, and I was able to highlight and select his birth info and print it without seeing his bio, and I've never heard of this guy before. I have no idea what he's famous for.

So, I'm going to do his chart, and then I'm going to see how close I was.

This should be interesting.

Of course, it won't do any good for me to tell you how it went, unless I fail completely, because if I succeed or get fairly close you'd never be able to confirm I didn't cheat. But it should be interesting--for me. Yes

So.... a 'science' experiment (or whatever) with no controlled variables? Awesome! Of course, I already now your conclusive results. A++!
10-05-2013, 07:53 PM
(10-05-2013 05:08 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I hope this thread doesn't go any further than this. Drinking Beverage

Now LJ feels bad Sad
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
10-05-2013, 08:12 PM
(10-05-2013 07:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(10-05-2013 05:08 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I hope this thread doesn't go any further than this. Drinking Beverage

Now LJ feels bad Sad

Don't worry - it was a hope, not a prophecy.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
10-05-2013, 11:09 PM

I honestly don't see why it would. I'm going to pull up the guy's chart now. In some ways I suppose I'm a little biased in that I know he's a celebrity of some sort. But I don't have to guess his profession. Actually, I don't know what it is I'm looking to prove.

What I do know is I want to do a good natal interpretation. That's it.

(10-05-2013 07:46 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  So.... a 'science' experiment (or whatever) with no controlled variables? Awesome! Of course, I already now your conclusive results. A++!

No, this is not science in any way. A natal chart is a natal chart. A person can be a celebrity of some sort, but that doesn't mean their chart will indicate it. Not every celebrity has their sun in the tenth house. And not everyone with the sun in their tenth house is a celebrity--yet. I can attest to that.

I'm just curious to see what happens.
10-05-2013, 11:26 PM

I just pulled his chart. I now know him, and I don't just know what he is like now, but what he will struggle with in the future. He's a young man. He was born in September 1993, so I assume he's only 19. I googled his home town, and I accidently saw him with a guitar. I imediately looked away, but now I have to assume he's a signer of some sort. But it's not that simple.

His fifth house, the house of creativity and self-expression is indeed in Aquarius. One would expect an artist of some kind, but Saturn sits right in the middle of it. The same way Saturn sits in the middle of my house of communication (the third house). He is struggling to express himself as an artist (I would assume a musician.), the same way I struggle to communicate my ideas to the world.

He has a fascinating chart. Do you think I should contact him when it's all finished? I love this time of night. I'm alone in my office, there's ground fog. It's still, and if you let the dogs out to pee you can hear the frogs and the crickets, and the moss hangs from the trees. It's a moonless night. The moon doesn't rise until the morning. It's midnight in the wetlands of Louisiana. The spiritual energies are everywhere. It's the witching hour, and I'm doing what I love: I'm staring at a persons chart.

You know, I'm never going back to religion. Not ever.

I'm going to light a candle.
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
10-05-2013, 11:44 PM
So, what if I gave you a name of someone I know in my real life? Could you chart them and compare notes after?
10-05-2013, 11:46 PM
(10-05-2013 11:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  I love this time of night. I'm alone in my office, there's ground fog. It's still, and if you let the dogs out to pee you can hear the frogs and the crickets, and the moss hangs from the trees. It's a moonless night. The moon doesn't rise until the morning. It's midnight in the wetlands of Louisiana. The spiritual energies are everywhere. It's the witching hour, and I'm doing what I love: I'm staring at a persons chart.

So much ceremony and atmosphere. I'm a sucker for atmosphere, too. I don't even mind that I know that that is all it is.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
10-05-2013, 11:47 PM
(10-05-2013 11:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  I just pulled his chart. I now know him, and I don't just know what he is like now, but what he will struggle with in the future. He's a young man. He was born in September 1993, so I assume he's only 19. I googled his home town, and I accidently saw him with a guitar. I imediately looked away, but now I have to assume he's a signer of some sort. But it's not that simple.

His fifth house, the house of creativity and self-expression is indeed in Aquarius. One would expect an artist of some kind, but Saturn sits right in the middle of it. The same way Saturn sits in the middle of my house of communication (the third house). He is struggling to express himself as an artist (I would assume a musician.), the same way I struggle to communicate my ideas to the world.

He has a fascinating chart. Do you think I should contact him when it's all finished? I love this time of night. I'm alone in my office, there's ground fog. It's still, and if you let the dogs out to pee you can hear the frogs and the crickets, and the moss hangs from the trees. It's a moonless night. The moon doesn't rise until the morning. It's midnight in the wetlands of Louisiana. The spiritual energies are everywhere. It's the witching hour, and I'm doing what I love: I'm staring at a persons chart.

Sounds like here...frogs crickets...moss covered trees...

It's not midnight and the kids are listening to pink Floyd. My life only sucks when they sing along and get the words wrong.

You have fun.

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside,
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive -- Badlands; Bruce Springsteen