This story might make even me believe in God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: This story might make even me believe in God
(12-04-2012 06:50 AM)satan69 Wrote:  i hope when i die, i actually die and dont get stuck in a god damn coffin for 12 hours..... do cell phones work in there.?? "911. What is your emergency?"
One other thing to the christians. How does this make people think there is a god. doesnt this make you doubt god.only a evil god would allow parents to think their child is dead and then hear her scream from a shelf in a morgue.if you give credit for god waking this baby up, don't you have to give god credit for making the whole scenario happen in the first place? what a evil thing to do. fucking jerk. first the holocaust and now this.
The thought of waking up in a coffin is exactly why I want to be cremated

publius2k4

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
[Image: tumblr_lvj8iyIABB1r2fzujo1_500.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2012, 09:40 PM
(15-04-2012 09:29 PM)publius2k4 Wrote:  The thought of waking up in a coffin is exactly why I want to be cremated
What if the heat of the crematorium wakes you up? Maybe 10 seconds before it cooks you to death.
16-04-2012, 04:55 AM
(15-04-2012 09:29 PM)publius2k4 Wrote:  The thought of waking up in a coffin is exactly why I want to be cremated
Some show I watched (about waking up in a coffin) said that the embalming processes is designed to kill you. Something about either the process itself will kill you, or they put a chemical in it to intentionally kill you just in case.
16-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Believe in god you say, but it should in fact make you believe that not all doctors know what they are doing. Now, if the kid got decapitated and then turned alive in the morgue, that would be something, but this is just a case of something that wasn't really dead a "comming back to life".

Hey, I even have a friend who got pronounced dead for 30 minutes while sleeping. In a hospital. With doctors around. At the end, no miracle or death - just a bunch of doctors who didn't knew how to read patient's chart and use the hospital equipment.
16-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Stevil, dont be jealous because i am now going to heaven and will be able to spend eternity with Tim Tebow and your going to burn for eternity. you need to repent and quit drinking haterade.
17-04-2012, 12:04 PM
My wife is an RN and she brought this story to my attention. All her coworkers and doctors were conversing yesterday about it. It is fortunate that they discovered the baby alive, but there is no miracle here. The reports clearly state that the premature baby had such a faint pulse they didn't detect it and that the cold temperatures in the morgue slowed the baby's metabolism, helping it to survive.

The funny thing about this miracle are the insistent reports that it was "declared dead" and then came back to life. The doctors are not some infallible beings. The baby wasn't dead and then given life again. They were simply mistaken, it was always alive.
19-04-2012, 11:53 PM
I can't find any recent articles on how this baby is doing. Anybody following the story somewhere that has updates?
20-04-2012, 02:30 AM
The stuped docters didn't have faith in Jesus Christ our lord and saviour. If they had only prayed to God the baby woodn't have got cold and been put in the moorg. I bet there are lots of peeples babys in hospitals who would still be alive today only if the docters asked Jesus for help. I no a lady who had a baby in a hospital and it died because the doctors woodnt say a prayer for him. Which just proves Jesus saves us if we open our hearts to him and have faith in his heeling powrers.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-04-2012, 08:41 AM
(12-04-2012 06:50 AM)satan69 Wrote:  i hope when i die, i actually die and dont get stuck in a god damn coffin for 12 hours..... do cell phones work in there.?? "911. What is your emergency?"
One other thing to the christians. How does this make people think there is a god. doesnt this make you doubt god.only a evil god would allow parents to think their child is dead and then hear her scream from a shelf in a morgue.if you give credit for god waking this baby up, don't you have to give god credit for making the whole scenario happen in the first place? what a evil thing to do. fucking jerk. first the holocaust and now this.
More importantly, why save that one baby? There are thousands of others that die every day, so what is so special about that baby?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
24-04-2012, 07:35 PM
1 in 200 births are stillborn.
There are about 100 births per second on planet earth.
That's 1 stillborn baby every 2 seconds.
...and God said, "screw the rest", I'll bring this "one" back to show my power and grace.
That's no miracle, that's mass infanticide.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.