This takes a special kind of asshole.......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2013, 04:33 PM
This takes a special kind of asshole.......
This conspiracy stuff has become an outrage. People calling the families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims and yelling obscenities at them, telling them that it never happened and that they know their children are not dead?!?!

If anyone knows this Prof. James Tracey, do me a favor and push him down a flight of stairs!

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html?h...racies.cnn

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
16-01-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: This takes a special kind of asshole.......
(16-01-2013 04:33 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  This conspiracy stuff has become an outrage. People calling the families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims and yelling obscenities at them, telling them that it never happened and that they know their children are not dead?!?!

If anyone knows this Prof. James Tracey, do me a favor and push him down a flight of stairs!

Omfg what the hell is wrong with people today....

What really pisses me off -- these people are referred as "sandy hook truthers" they should be called conspiracy whack-a-do muther fucking liars.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Uhh, are you sure we should be advocating murder? It seems unwise, unmerited, and uncalled-for. If not for moral reasons, then at least don't give fuel to the theists visiting our site and their claim that atheists have no morality.

Instead, I say that this might be actionable. If you know any good lawyers, lets see if we can talk someone into a little pro bono legal action against the slander and/or libel this James Tracey (et al) might be guilty of.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
16-01-2013, 04:53 PM
(16-01-2013 04:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 04:33 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  This conspiracy stuff has become an outrage. People calling the families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims and yelling obscenities at them, telling them that it never happened and that they know their children are not dead?!?!

What really pisses me off -- these people are referred as "sandy hook truthers" they should be called conspiracy whack-a-do muther fucking liars.
LOL, Mom, do you kiss your children with that mouth?

Just kidding, I think you were too restrained. Tell it like it really is!

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
16-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Not to worry. The good professor implied Anderson Cooper was after his family. CNN and Cooper will be taking care of this nut job, I'm sure.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
16-01-2013, 05:00 PM
(16-01-2013 04:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Faux Noise
16-01-2013, 05:01 PM
(16-01-2013 04:53 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 04:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omfg what the hell is wrong with people today....

LOL, Mom, do you kiss your children with that mouth?

Just kidding, I think you were too restrained. Tell it like it really is!

Lmao -- thanks, you successfully diffused some (only some) of my open hostility toward these sick individuals and yes I do kiss my boys, when I can catch them and hold them down long enough to sneak in a quick peck on the cheek.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

16-01-2013, 07:18 PM
only in America..

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
16-01-2013, 07:19 PM
(16-01-2013 07:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  only in America..

Oh, man, 'Muffs - I want to call you out on this, but ... but ... I got nothin'.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-01-2013, 07:23 PM
(16-01-2013 07:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  only in America..
True enough... but aren't there nutters in Germany who are holocaust deniers? Or is that just foreigners to like to go there to stir the pot?

Still, doubtful that they can compete with our nutters. It's like a fuckin Snickers up in here.