This thing makes me sick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: This thing makes me sick
I never did understand the absolute idiocy of Muslim's going batshit crazy because a person depicts a picture of their prophet.
So, to highlight it's stupidness I present you:

[Image: Prophet_muhammad.jpg]
[Image: 78317.JPG]
[Image: motvrcs.jpg]
[Image: La.Vie.de.Mahomet.jpg]
[Image: muhammad1719.jpg]
[Image: MosesJesusMoNap.jpg]
[Image: Mahomatus_Pahsebeia.jpg]
[Image: Mohammet_Hist-of-Saracens.jpg]
[Image: Ha82aaa.jpg]
[Image: mopic3.jpg]

[Image: mahoma_realista.JPG]
[Image: MuhammadTeaching.jpg]
[Image: MuhammadCamel.jpg]
[Image: Muhammad01.jpg]
[Image: bushmo2.jpg]

It is batshit crazy, there is absolutely no excuse for the ridiculousness of it and this shit needs to stop.

It's a fucking picture for Christ sake.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-06-2012, 04:42 AM
The way I see it, the inernet is a free place and what you do on it shouldnt affect real life as long as it doesnt brake human rights. On the internet it doesnt matter where you're from, everything is within reach like one big global coomunity.

chan chan ki sikin aman
23-06-2012, 08:56 AM
I don't think any of us are surprised :|

I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about Wink
23-06-2012, 01:26 PM
(15-06-2012 10:17 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Interestingly enough, in Canada you can get jailed for Hate speech. Ann Coulter was told not to come speak in Canada because of her Anti-Muslim sentiments. Although What's his face didn't necessarily say anything as derogatory he should have thought out what he did. remember we are talking about a religion in which even the portrayal of Mohammed is considered a crime. Remember Denmark. I don't walk down bronx with a Martin luther king junior t-shirt making him look bad. I'm going to get my ass kicked and no one would blink an eye
I've got to agree with you
on this one. I'm not defending the treatment of him. He certainly
should not be on trial for anything and of course the fact the he was
beaten is disgraceful. However he also knew full well that his colourful
depictions of Muhammad were asking for trouble. It sounds like he was
trying to offend people for no other purpose than to be offensive.

Then again, perhaps this is beside the point. Because being offensive should not be against the law.

Everyone has the right to an opinion and to defend that opinion without ridicule.
[+] 1 user Likes RealityIsAnOpinion's post
23-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Not only is this behaviour reprehensible it also often at odds with the “peace and forgiveness” lines that the three movements (Christian, Jewish & Muslim) of hatred, fear & loathing feed us.
The same can be said for the hate speech laws now in place in many parts of the world, we now can’t speak out against religion as it can fall under these laws, yet the same religion can stir up any and all manner of bullshit against us or competing religions?
An unjust law is no law at all
The cynic in me wonders at what damage this law can do, what will the law deem as hate speech? Is saying this group is bad because of “X” hate speech or general information?
Pointing out that the Christian movement have been responsible for millions of deaths throughout history and has never been held accountable is information, it is recorded and verified and yet people are still being persecuted because of this insidious cult.
Is that hate speech? The Christians would say yes but would the historians? Or those even now being oppressed by the church?
If it is, should the horrors of the two world wars be expunged from our collective memories as it can now be coincided hate speech against those we fought?

Let’s look at it this way, this poor sod has been imprisoned and beaten for pointing out the cracks in the Muslim faith. If you decided to have a rally to show support for his plight and draw attention to his cause would you be shutdown as it is against a religion and therefore hate speech?
Most people would consider beheading children unbearable, totally unforgivable and absolutely unjustifiable in ANY way, shape or form. But it happens in the meaningless fatwas that the Muslim clerics instigate.
But you cannot speak out against it?

Saying that the Catholic Church is full of paedophiles is a hateful and untrue generalisation, saying that the Catholic Church has a bad reputation of sexual abuse of children and of then covering it up is true however and that should not be repressed.

Isn’t it amusing that when some devout whatever gets persecuted for their beliefs they become martyrs for the cause, yet the same organisation that holds these people is such high regard still happily kill off others of a different viewpoint without acknowledging the knock-on effect that this may have?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche