RE: This thread cannot be derailed
[Image: dog-lying-upside-down-master-s-bed-18190585.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
04-03-2014, 11:18 AM
(04-03-2014 11:01 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: dog-lying-upside-down-master-s-bed-18190585.jpg]

Bastard.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
04-03-2014, 11:22 AM

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 11:34 AM
(04-03-2014 09:54 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  With that title, I'd be more worried about beheading than derailing.

It is Connor McThread, of the clan McThread

Maybe you have the wrong Connor. Maybe, the thread can't be derailed, but it can be... terminated.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
04-03-2014, 11:37 AM
[Image: terminator-terminator-30973001-1280-1024.jpg]

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
04-03-2014, 11:43 AM
(04-03-2014 10:53 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 10:28 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Oh Yeah ? we'll see about that Evil_monster

Sooo, we were talking on another thread about the show 'Sons of Anarchy', anybody else watch this drivel ? You think its close to the real thing? Consider

If it were close to the real thing, it wouldn't be on TV. Even reality TV is nowhere close to the real thing.

Damn you for bursting my bubble, not to mention my paradigm for what a biker should act like. Sadcryface

I just wanted to hear some other opinions...... I need a good laugh. Evil_monster

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
04-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Ah, the Seinfeld Thread. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
04-03-2014, 12:19 PM
(04-03-2014 11:43 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 10:53 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  If it were close to the real thing, it wouldn't be on TV. Even reality TV is nowhere close to the real thing.

Damn you for bursting my bubble, not to mention my paradigm for what a biker should act like. Sadcryface

I just wanted to hear some other opinions...... I need a good laugh. Evil_monster

probably gonna get some hate on this one
I see that show like many other that are on TV today. Here's my sum up of SoA, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, etc, and ALL of reality TV...

Stupid people make stupid choices and do stupid things. Then the other stupid people react stupidly and stupid up the situation even more. Somewhere along the line, a less stupid person tries to talk some sense, but everyone else out stupids them and stupidity ensues. THE END!

If I wanted to watch stupid people do stupid things all day, I'd hang out at a bible camp.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
04-03-2014, 12:21 PM
(04-03-2014 11:43 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 10:53 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  If it were close to the real thing, it wouldn't be on TV. Even reality TV is nowhere close to the real thing.

I do watch it, but never thought that's how a typical club would be.
04-03-2014, 01:03 PM
(04-03-2014 12:19 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  probably gonna get some hate on this one
I see that show like many other that are on TV today. Here's my sum up of SoA, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, etc, and ALL of reality TV...

Stupid people make stupid choices and do stupid things. Then the other stupid people react stupidly and stupid up the situation even more. Somewhere along the line, a less stupid person tries to talk some sense, but everyone else out stupids them and stupidity ensues. THE END!

If I wanted to watch stupid people do stupid things all day, I'd hang out at a bible camp.

SoA isnt a reality show, it literally is a soap opera. Your probably thinking of "the Laughing Devils" reality biker show, which blows even more chunks than SoA does.

(04-03-2014 12:21 PM)meremortal Wrote:  I do watch it, but never thought that's how a typical club would be.

If you put together everything every club has ever done since 1945, and wrapped it up into a year, you would have the SoA.

I think that their body count was higher than "Missing in Action 3" by the second season. Gasp But some things do ring true to a certain point, just not at that tempo and consistency. Hobo

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.