This thread cannot be derailed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: This thread cannot be derailed
(04-03-2014 01:03 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 12:19 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  probably gonna get some hate on this one
I see that show like many other that are on TV today. Here's my sum up of SoA, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, etc, and ALL of reality TV...

Stupid people make stupid choices and do stupid things. Then the other stupid people react stupidly and stupid up the situation even more. Somewhere along the line, a less stupid person tries to talk some sense, but everyone else out stupids them and stupidity ensues. THE END!

If I wanted to watch stupid people do stupid things all day, I'd hang out at a bible camp.

SoA isnt a reality show, it literally is a soap opera. Your probably thinking of "the Laughing Devils" reality biker show, which blows even more chunks than SoA does.

Nope, I know exactly what show you're talking about. I was simply listing a few shows that my summation applies to (and only shows I've watched) and then lumping in ALL of reality TV in there too.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 01:33 PM
(04-03-2014 10:28 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Oh Yeah ? we'll see about that Evil_monster

Sooo, we were talking on another thread about the show 'Sons of Anarchy', anybody else watch this drivel ? You think its close to the real thing? Consider

I couldn't even be bothered to watch.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-03-2014, 01:38 PM
(04-03-2014 01:03 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 12:19 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  probably gonna get some hate on this one
I see that show like many other that are on TV today. Here's my sum up of SoA, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, etc, and ALL of reality TV...

Stupid people make stupid choices and do stupid things. Then the other stupid people react stupidly and stupid up the situation even more. Somewhere along the line, a less stupid person tries to talk some sense, but everyone else out stupids them and stupidity ensues. THE END!

If I wanted to watch stupid people do stupid things all day, I'd hang out at a bible camp.

SoA isnt a reality show, it literally is a soap opera. Your probably thinking of "the Laughing Devils" reality biker show, which blows even more chunks than SoA does.

(04-03-2014 12:21 PM)meremortal Wrote:  I do watch it, but never thought that's how a typical club would be.

If you put together everything every club has ever done since 1945, and wrapped it up into a year, you would have the SoA.

I think that their body count was higher than "Missing in Action 3" by the second season. Gasp But some things do ring true to a certain point, just not at that tempo and consistency. Hobo

I wonder what the Sons think of the apparent parody of their name...

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-03-2014, 01:49 PM
(04-03-2014 01:38 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 01:03 PM)War Horse Wrote:  SoA isnt a reality show, it literally is a soap opera. Your probably thinking of "the Laughing Devils" reality biker show, which blows even more chunks than SoA does.

If you put together everything every club has ever done since 1945, and wrapped it up into a year, you would have the SoA.

I think that their body count was higher than "Missing in Action 3" by the second season. Gasp But some things do ring true to a certain point, just not at that tempo and consistency. Hobo

I wonder what the Sons think of the apparent parody of their name...

I've wondered the same thing actually Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm not a fan of SOA but it is only a tv show. It doesn't have to be realistic just entertaining. Not that it is... From my little experience with it anyway.
04-03-2014, 01:59 PM
[Image: c23b6a5f33675b62b923a03d4a1c92ee26b92e0c...eca39f.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
04-03-2014, 02:17 PM
(04-03-2014 01:49 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 01:38 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I wonder what the Sons think of the apparent parody of their name...

I've wondered the same thing actually Consider

Which "Sons" ?

M/C's with the name 'sons' in it would number in the thousands. If its a local Cali 1%er club, you can bet it was cleared in advance, and possibly royalties or other compensations being in the works.

Hollyweird may get a pass because of the HA's involvement with biker movies, but its no free ride for them either.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
04-03-2014, 02:41 PM
(04-03-2014 02:17 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 01:49 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I've wondered the same thing actually Consider

Which "Sons" ?

M/C's with the name 'sons' in it would number in the thousands. If its a local Cali 1%er club, you can bet it was cleared in advance, and possibly royalties or other compensations being in the works.

Hollyweird may get a pass because of the HA's involvement with biker movies, but its no free ride for them either.

The legit SoA 1%'s. Royalties I assume would be non negotiable, but still. That's lot of attention for a criminal gang, real or not.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 02:48 PM
(04-03-2014 02:41 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 02:17 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Which "Sons" ?

The legit SoA 1%'s. Royalties I assume would be non negotiable, but still. That's lot of attention for a criminal gang, real or not.

Attention is a good thing for M/Cs, legit or criminal.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
04-03-2014, 02:49 PM
(04-03-2014 02:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 02:41 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  The legit SoA 1%'s. Royalties I assume would be non negotiable, but still. That's lot of attention for a criminal gang, real or not.

Attention is a good thing for M/Cs, legit or criminal.

I would think it would make you more of a target by rival gangs or police. That's just me though

Atir aissom atir imon