This thread cannot be derailed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: This thread cannot be derailed
(04-03-2014 05:13 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 05:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam, you miss a dose of your Adderall?

LMFAO Laugh out load
Aderall doesn't affect psychotic behavior, but no I'm on it. It's actually a quote from South Park "Imagination Land" where the devil worshipping Christmas critters were deciding how to torture and kill strawberry shortcake (or whatever that red head's name is).

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 05:44 PM
(04-03-2014 05:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 05:13 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  LMFAO Laugh out load
Aderall doesn't affect psychotic behavior, but no I'm on it. It's actually a quote from South Park "Imagination Land" where the devil worshipping Christmas critters were deciding how to torture and kill strawberry shortcake (or whatever that red head's name is).

Yeah that one, but a little later.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 11:36 PM
(04-03-2014 02:17 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 01:49 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I've wondered the same thing actually Consider

Which "Sons" ?

M/C's with the name 'sons' in it would number in the thousands. If its a local Cali 1%er club, you can bet it was cleared in advance, and possibly royalties or other compensations being in the works.

Hollyweird may get a pass because of the HA's involvement with biker movies, but its no free ride for them either.

THE Sons. SOS.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-03-2014, 11:44 PM
I just watched The Blair Witch Project with my oldest son. FML can I say how badly that movie freaks me out?!

We found a frog on the hallway floor when we finished the movie.

Now I've got to scour it. Sad

Cheaper than buying a new house.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-03-2014, 05:35 AM
(04-03-2014 11:36 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 02:17 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Which "Sons" ?

M/C's with the name 'sons' in it would number in the thousands. If its a local Cali 1%er club, you can bet it was cleared in advance, and possibly royalties or other compensations being in the works.

Hollyweird may get a pass because of the HA's involvement with biker movies, but its no free ride for them either.

THE Sons. SOS.

Um, lets not go there..... if they would have had a problem with the word "Sons", it would of been handled long ago.

On a lighter side, did ya's know that you can buy all of the SOA gear and cut on their site? Quite pricey make believe biker apparel.

Ther are a bunch of guys in this area that actually wear the patch and walk around like its real, that is until a real club comes in, which mostly just get a laugh out of the poser thing.

Besides the wanna be SOA's mostly split real quick if a real patch holder shows up.

Although the real problem they have is that they dont understand the lifestyle and protocol involved, add to that, that most clubbers dont run around with their patch on, unless its club business...... sooo, they never realy know who it may be that their fucking with. LOLOLOL ! Angel

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
05-03-2014, 08:35 AM
(04-03-2014 11:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I just watched The Blair Witch Project with my oldest son. FML can I say how badly that movie freaks me out?!

Don't be frightened. It's actually just our very own Witchy playing tricks on kids dumb enough to go looking for her. Big Grin

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
05-03-2014, 08:41 AM
(05-03-2014 08:35 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 11:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I just watched The Blair Witch Project with my oldest son. FML can I say how badly that movie freaks me out?!

Don't be frightened. It's actually just our very own Witchy playing tricks on kids dumb enough to go looking for her. Big Grin

OMG - someone who understands me?
*tears*

buwwaahaaaa

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
05-03-2014, 09:11 AM
(05-03-2014 08:41 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:35 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Don't be frightened. It's actually just our very own Witchy playing tricks on kids dumb enough to go looking for her. Big Grin

OMG - someone who understands me?
*tears*

buwwaahaaaa

Hug

Those stupid punks got what they deserved. Evil_monster

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post