This week could spell nationwide riots in major cities (Ferguson,MO outcome)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2014, 05:10 PM
RE: This week could spell nationwide riots in major cities (Ferguson,MO outcome)
(25-11-2014 10:22 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 08:28 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Officer Wilson found not guilty for any of the alleged misconduct, based on all evidence. Evidence is all that matters.

That is not what happened, though.

A grand jury does not determine guilt. This was not a criminal trial. No verdict was presented.

(24-11-2014 08:28 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Once again, big surprise, most witnesses stories didnt match the forensic evidence, just media hype and BS hate filled lies. Lo and behold the stories of the officer shooting him in the back...never happened, the stories of him shooting him while he was lying down in the street, didn't happen...forensic evidence trumps racist made up lies every time. Now this officer who did his job, is going to have to resign most likely, and he and his family will live the rest of their lives in danger because ignorant hate filled people don't want to hear about things like evidence and facts.....a sad place to be in america..

Yes, how could we forget the real tragedy here? Wilson has to go home to his family and face no legal repercussion, and all Brown has to worry about is a box six feet under.

Semantics, they decided not to indict on any of the charges based on testimony, three investigations results and three autopsies, as well as the plethora of forensic evidence that disproved the lies and fabrications the "witnesses" presented, who then recanted their testimony when they were informed the forensics showed he wasnt shot in the back etc......then the flipping of cars and burning of the city began, just like I predicted, and dont forget the looting, nothing like remembering the "victim" like getting a new tv. Lesson here is dont assault a police officer. period. Mike is where he belongs and society is all the better for it. Now if this was the post rodney king beating riots, I completely understand that...that was a tragedy. Another piece of shit of a human being, but he didnt deserve that beating and the officers walked....that was BS. This was not.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
25-11-2014, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 01:04 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
RE: This week could spell nationwide riots in major cities (Ferguson,MO outcome)
(25-11-2014 12:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  FYI, if a person has malicious intent and is phsyically capable of doing harm with their hands, they are in most cases legally considered to be armed. Thus, the media favored phrase "unarmed black teenager" is factually inaccurate.

If you attack someone with your fists, you can be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Especially if you are either larger and stronger than them or have training in hand to hand combat.

Correct a 6 foot 4 260 lb man has demonstrated a willingnesss to use and is using deadly force when he punches an officer in the face as he tries to exit his vehicle, then slams the door on him, reaches in and punches him again and grabs for his gun...I just cant understand people defending this piece of shit, what does your mentality have to be that you just robbed someone, and are walking down the middle of the street, and when an officer tells you to get out of the street, you assault him....and the nation is wringing their hands and crying about this piece of garbage.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
25-11-2014, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2014 05:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-11-2014 08:28 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Officer Wilson found not guilty for any of the alleged misconduct, based on all evidence. Evidence is all that matters.

Here's my read on this tragedy. It's clear the kid was the aggressor and at least tried to hit the cop while he was in the car (rather ineffectively based on the minimal damage to the cop) and grab his gun. That's assault on a police officer and the cop was duty bound to pursue the kid when he tried to flee. There were no shots to the kid's back. The audio indicates there was a pause between the second flurry of shots and the third flurry (the first shots being while the cop was still in his car) indicating the cop stopped shooting for a couple of seconds. But the one piece of evidence which in my opinion is the most damning is that kid's blood was found 25 feet behind him indicating he was approaching the cop. In what manner is a matter of dispute but the shot to the top of the kid's head at a downward angle is consistent with a bull rush. Either that or a gangland style execution with kid on his knees which is not consistent with any eyewitness testimony. It's a tragedy. Only way it could've been avoided was if cop was derelict in his duty and didn't pursue the kid. In hindsight, that's probably what cop should've done and picked him up later but hindsight is 20-20. That's my read.

(25-11-2014 05:14 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Correct a 6 foot 4 260 lb man ...

Think kid was listed at 295.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-11-2014, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2014 05:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-11-2014 12:38 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 12:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ah yes. The morality that comes from your particular Jebus, no doubt. The morality that 33,000 sects of Christians cannot agree what "right from wrong" even means. Morality you say ?

Why YES ... the highest form of morality and ethics known to mankind. That which comes form the specific teachings of Jesus CHrist and the Creators 10 Commandments on how to live properly. If youre going to attack the Christian Faith, can you concentrate on any of THESE teachings and tell us why they are so incredulous to follow ? Start with ANY of the 10 Commandments for starters. For every one you try to mock and defame, ill present the competing official Secular Humanist affirmation from the Humanist Manifesto and show you exactly how it has led to the societal moral decay that is plaguing America today. Up for the challenge then ???
http://dwij.org/forum/amarna/2_cmndmts_b..._dead.html
The 10 Commandments came from the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Actually there were 628 laws in the OT that YOUR GOD insisted they keep, and then that "apparently absolute" morality changed. Jesus never existed. The "Golden Rule" was a common theme the post-Diaspora Rabbis were all preaching when they were attempting to simplify the Old Law after Temple II was destroyed. I know they never taught u=you anything about all this in Sunday School, or Babble Study, but maybe someday you'll take a real class and learn some facts. Yahweh said they could stone their disobedient kids. If morality comes from the gods, why did your immutable god change his mind ?

You don't even KNOW any other of the many moral systems humans have invented. In THAT sort of ignorant state, you cannot claim to know anything is better than anything else. Compare the Babylonian moral system to that of the Greeks, and tell me why the 628 laws the Hebrews cooked up and put in the Babble are any better.

(25-11-2014 12:38 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Up for the challenge then ???

Obviously you are not. Maybe after you go get an education you can come back and talk with the adults, child. I asked if you were 12. You are aren't you ? Who told you that you were up to this task of preachy-weachy here ? You're pretty bad at it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-11-2014, 05:49 PM
(25-11-2014 05:14 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Correct a 6 foot 4 260 lb man has demonstrated a willingnesss to use and is using deadly force when he punches an officer in the face as he tries to exit his vehicle, then slams the door on him, reaches in and punches him again and grabs for his gun...

Hint: that account can't be validated either.

... this is my signature!
25-11-2014, 05:50 PM
(25-11-2014 01:12 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  It's unknown, as there isn't enough evidence to support the fact that Brown stepped forward to assault him further.

But there is evidence. His blood found 25 feet behind his body.

#sigh
25-11-2014, 05:53 PM
(25-11-2014 05:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 10:22 AM)cjlr Wrote:  That is not what happened, though.

A grand jury does not determine guilt. This was not a criminal trial. No verdict was presented.

Yes, how could we forget the real tragedy here? Wilson has to go home to his family and face no legal repercussion, and all Brown has to worry about is a box six feet under.

Semantics, they decided not to indict on any of the charges based on testimony, three investigations results and three autopsies, as well as the plethora of forensic evidence that disproved the lies and fabrications the "witnesses" presented, who then recanted their testimony when they were informed the forensics showed he wasnt shot in the back etc...

Oh? They're lies and fabrications? Because they disagree with the conclusion you came to, I guess?

A modicum of respect for those involved as eyewitnesses would at the very least not assume them to be actively lying. We all know that eyewitness accounts are not credible on their own. No reason to go full raving conspiracist on it.

(25-11-2014 05:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ....then the flipping of cars and burning of the city began, just like I predicted, and dont forget the looting, nothing like remembering the "victim" like getting a new tv.period.

Riots don't happen because people want to loot things. Come the fuck on.

(25-11-2014 05:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Lesson here is dont assault a police officer. Mike is where he belongs and society is all the better for it.

Where he belongs? For real? I guess I just can't understand how anything he might have done warrants summary execution. But that's just me.

(25-11-2014 05:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Now if this was the post rodney king beating riots, I completely understand that...that was a tragedy. Another piece of shit of a human being, but he didnt deserve that beating and the officers walked....that was BS. This was not.

And neither can be removed from a context of pervasive and endemic mistreatment of black populations by United States criminal justice systems and the corruption and abuses of power by those same authorities.

25-11-2014, 05:58 PM
(25-11-2014 05:49 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 05:14 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Correct a 6 foot 4 260 lb man has demonstrated a willingnesss to use and is using deadly force when he punches an officer in the face as he tries to exit his vehicle, then slams the door on him, reaches in and punches him again and grabs for his gun...

Hint: that account can't be validated either.

actually he was 6 foot 3 280 lbs, my mistake. and yes forensics indicate that he punched the officer (established by injuries and swelling, angle etc to the officers face and the dead POS's knuckles and hands) and the officer shot at this huge MAN who was punching him while he was trapped in his car, that is established by blood on his uniform, in the car and the angle of the bullet to the dead POS. So contrary to emotion and rhetoric, a lot CAN be validated. My professor is down there right now as part of the federal task force.

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
25-11-2014, 06:05 PM
(25-11-2014 05:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 05:49 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Hint: that account can't be validated either.

actually he was 6 foot 3 280 lbs, my mistake. and yes forensics indicate that he punched the officer (established by injuries and swelling, angle etc to the officers face and the dead POS's knuckles and hands) and the officer shot at this huge MAN who was punching him while he was trapped in his car, that is established by blood on his uniform, in the car and the angle of the bullet to the dead POS. So contrary to emotion and rhetoric, a lot CAN be validated. My professor is down there right now as part of the federal task force.

Yes, and?

That's still not even remotely close to the full story. Which - and I know you're as aware of this as I am - we'll never know.

What I have been laconically circling in this thread is that this incident - and the responses to it - cannot be considered in a vacuum.

25-11-2014, 06:16 PM
(25-11-2014 05:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 05:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Semantics, they decided not to indict on any of the charges based on testimony, three investigations results and three autopsies, as well as the plethora of forensic evidence that disproved the lies and fabrications the "witnesses" presented, who then recanted their testimony when they were informed the forensics showed he wasnt shot in the back etc...

Oh? They're lies and fabrications? Because they disagree with the conclusion you came to, I guess?

A modicum of respect for those involved as eyewitnesses would at the very least not assume them to be actively lying. We all know that eyewitness accounts are not credible on their own. No reason to go full raving conspiracist on it.

(25-11-2014 05:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ....then the flipping of cars and burning of the city began, just like I predicted, and dont forget the looting, nothing like remembering the "victim" like getting a new tv.period.

Riots don't happen because people want to loot things. Come the fuck on.

(25-11-2014 05:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Lesson here is dont assault a police officer. Mike is where he belongs and society is all the better for it.

Where he belongs? For real? I guess I just can't understand how anything he might have done warrants summary execution. But that's just me.

(25-11-2014 05:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Now if this was the post rodney king beating riots, I completely understand that...that was a tragedy. Another piece of shit of a human being, but he didnt deserve that beating and the officers walked....that was BS. This was not.

And neither can be removed from a context of pervasive and endemic mistreatment of black populations by United States criminal justice systems and the corruption and abuses of power by those same authorities.

Yes they are lies and fabrications...when they said he shot the guy in the back, and that is evidently not true (autopsy is your clue) when they said he was shot while lying in the street face down...that didnt happen (autopsy is the clue)...when they said he was shot while standing there with his hands up, that was refuted by forensics, and witnesses whose testimony was not fabricated. yes you are correct, eyewitness is the least solid piece of any case surprisingly. You have to put all the clues together to establish who is telling the truth.

actually I would surmise a big portion of those out of town "protestors" were there for the explicit reason to create havoc and to exploit the situation...to include looting....study this much? I do.

Yes where he belongs, that piece of garbage was no schoolboy skipping down the street, he demonstrated in two different altercations his propensity for violence and disregard for authority. He assaulted a police officer and displayed intent to maim or kill by grabbing at his gun, this is a capital offense if oyu aren't familiar. If he had managed to kill the cop, that is a capital crime...death penalty...luckily the cop was able to defend himself. This guy would not have moved on and became a school teacher, or boy scout leader, he was on the road to two places; coffin or jail. like a large chunk of his demographic group....less than 13% of the overall population. Yet 68% of all violent crimes are perpetrated by african american men between the ages of 16-25 yo. In 2013 there was 4001 murders done by caucasians, and 4, 241 by AA. Caucasians are the largest group by far in the US, AA are less then 14%....so as you see, the tiny group does the majority of the violent crime in relation to their size of the population. The system is racist, and you know why? because judges get tired of seeing the same type of person in front of them for violent crime, so they give them the higher end of the sentencing terms. That isnt right, that is the facts, it is racist because it is based on the race of the accused, and that is because they stay in the revolving door of the criminal justice system.

Want to avoid that? don't do crime. Stop the stereotype, stop being the "usual suspect"....Mike would be alive today if he hadn't assaulted and tried to disarm a police officer..he is dead because of his actions, not the amount of pigment in his skin.

The endemic is self caused. As a group they need to get rid of their culture of ignorance (which actually crosses all demographics, it seems to be prevalent in todays young generation: school is for chumps, dress like a wannabe gangster, disrespect authority, strive to be yet another statistic by their actions, treatment of women as property as indicated by their cultural song base, and single parent homes), socio-economic challenges, single parent homes, lack of education, early incarceration, early pregnancy and apparent propensity to perform crime. Take ownership of their actions, and rise above the BS...stay out of prison by not getting arrested, dress for success, get an education, have a goal, dont be a punk ass worried about how other blacks view you, and your "blackness" (serious problem within the community actually, they are more worried about being viewed as a sell out, or oreo, or nerd, or un'black, then on being successful).

The cops were not trolling the street looking for a black kid to murder, but this man was looking for trouble, and got some. It had nothing to do with race, and everything to dp with ignorance and criminal personality traits.

[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post