This weeks indoctrination is...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: This weeks indoctrination is...
(16-12-2013 12:15 AM)black_squirrel Wrote:  I did not give money to the church, but put some coins in the ground.
Next springI wii reap my fortune.

[Image: money_tree_by_ikill_animation-d40rine.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-12-2013, 09:34 AM
I can't understand why the religious use stuff like this to try and prove God's existence.

When Bill O'Reilly bangs on about the sun rising and setting, and the tides going in and out "without interruption", I can't help but wonder what he expects would interrupt those cycles.

These people believe these things are signs of intelligent "design" or at least divine supervision, yet many of them are prepared to believe that the sun stood still for Joshua, which would require a suspension of physical laws...

So which do they believe?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2013, 10:43 AM
(16-12-2013 12:15 AM)black_squirrel Wrote:  I did not give money to the church, but put some coins in the ground.
Next springI wii reap my fortune.
Big Grin this is good joke. really funny

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
29-12-2013, 02:05 AM
So I'm back in the churchizzle. The pastor preaching is talking about redemption. He's been talking about how slaves in bible times could go free if they somehow got the money to pay for their redemption price and they'd go free. Then he says Satan was our slave master and Jesus came to pay our redemption price. He never made us his new slaves, he paid the redemption price and set us free.

Later on he asks "Why do you think there are rehab centers? Why do you think there are mental institutions, psychologists etc? Because sin has power! Sin is powerful and causes these things!"

Much later he goes into a little story about caged birds. He unveils a cage with a bird in it. "There was a kid that caught birds and put them in a cage. A man asked the kid what are you going to do to these birds? The kid says I'm going to beat them and then feed them to my cat. The man asks why? The boy says because these birds are useless. They can't sing or do anything. The man says I'll pay 10 bucks for the birds. The kids says well I'll let you know that you are making a bad deal sir. The man says no problem. He pays the price and releases the birds and they fly away. You see Jesus is the man and Satan is the boy. Satan has some people in cages, cages of sin."

Later he uses the same story but it's Jesus talking to Satan. Satan says but these people in this cage are useless. They'll let you down if given half the chance. They'll deny your creative power and start speaking of evolution. They'll remove prayers in schools. Why do you want them Jesus...

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
29-12-2013, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 02:54 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
(15-12-2013 01:06 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  So I'm in church right now. Chilling in the back reading shit on the forum, I don't even think that I'm part of the quorum. Ok I'm not a rapper. If you ever drop by church every now and then, write up the indoctrination you experience.

So the preacher says "We live in a universe that is not random."

Wow!

Looks like someone doesn't know about quantum mechanics. Also, they say these things to comfort people and tell them that in 5,000,000,000 years that the sun won't consume earth in a hellish manner.
Also, since all of the christian "end of the world" predictions have failed, I would've thought he wouldn't say that.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
29-12-2013, 03:33 AM
(29-12-2013 02:05 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  So I'm back in the churchizzle.

Will these help?
[Image: its-exact-cyanide-reagentstrip-1-refill-...4001-1.gif]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
29-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Would it not make more sense to invest money in a business venture in order to enjoy financial success? Just askin'

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met