Thor got me in trouble

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2011, 09:59 PM
RE: Thor got me in trouble
(16-06-2011 08:32 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  
(16-06-2011 04:44 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(16-06-2011 04:19 PM)BnW Wrote:  You need to re-check your syllabus. Next week's lesson is to learn how to answer the question "do these pants make me look fat?".

You must be thinking of the advanced course. 101 doesn't address complex situations like answering direct questions.

Poor poor men. Wink Do we need to have a class here? Big Grin

I always need class. When a theist tells me I'll never understand the mysteries of god, I usually reply with something along the lines of, "God? God ain't so mysterious. Figure out women and god will be like figuring out how to make Jell-o."

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2011, 10:01 PM
I have women pretty much figured out, the one that confuses me is me =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
16-06-2011, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2011 10:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-06-2011 10:01 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I have women pretty much figured out, the one that confuses me is me =p

I've just been working on figuring out one woman for the last 30 years. Think I got it now. I got no big problem with having to sit down when I pee.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
18-06-2011, 03:09 AM
Why do you need to sit when you pee, why can't she stand while she pees? Smile BTW, that issue is very common and you can work it out without siting on the toilet if you clean the WC instead of your wife, than she wouldn't have any arguments. Lift the seat, put the seat back down and clean it from time to time, problem solved, manhood preserved. Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
18-06-2011, 03:30 AM
If a situation like that occured here I think I'd supply the prayer with a sincere thank you to the farmers who grew the food, to the people who transported it to the shops, to the one that went shopping and payed for the food, to the people who'll take care of the garbage and an apology to the earth that we abuse with the enormous amount of waste we produce.

Anyway, with family and loved ones, honesty and compromising must be the right thing. Sit and pee or wash the toilet. It doesn't have to be that complicated.

"Never underestimate how narrow-minded, petty and stupid people can be". Mark Fulton, forum member
18-06-2011, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2011 12:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-06-2011 03:09 AM)Filox Wrote:  BTW, that issue is very common and you can work it out without siting on the toilet if you clean the WC instead of your wife, than she wouldn't have any arguments. Lift the seat, put the seat back down and clean it from time to time, problem solved, manhood preserved. Smile

(18-06-2011 03:30 AM)Cubic Bubbles Wrote:  Sit and pee or wash the toilet. It doesn't have to be that complicated.

Yeah, I have to do both. Even though I clean the bathroom, I still must sit when I pee. Think it's some sort of control issue or something else I really couldn't give a shit about. ... And I use Androgel to reinforce my manhood as necessary. Smile

18-06-2011, 07:34 PM
(18-06-2011 12:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, I have to do both. Even though I clean the bathroom, I still must sit when I pee.

You have to sit when you pee? Huh

This reminds me. Not to totally derail this thread (too late probably) but I frequent another forum where there was a thread several pages long about whether people sit or stand up to wipe. It was one of the funniest things I have ever read. People are crazy, lol!

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
19-06-2011, 12:59 PM
(18-06-2011 07:34 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  
(18-06-2011 12:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, I have to do both. Even though I clean the bathroom, I still must sit when I pee.

You have to sit when you pee? Huh

rofl. Only when the wife's watching to ensure compliance. Wink

19-06-2011, 10:27 PM

That was rather funny to say the least.
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2011, 09:40 AM
It does sound funny, but I've heard about sitting many times from normal, older man, so it appears to be normal thing if you are married. That is one of the reasons I would want to install the pissoir oin my bathroom, or whatever that beautiful thing in public toilets is called and spelled.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson