Those lying Republicunts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Those lying Republicunts
[Image: GOPCantFoolMe_Graphic2.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 16 users Like Chas's post
25-09-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Those lying Republicunts
(25-09-2014 02:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: GOPCantFoolMe_Graphic2.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
25-09-2014, 02:41 PM
I read an article earlier today about social conservatives being upset with the GOP for trying to reach out to moderates.

Please run Ted Cruz and Rick Perry...please.

Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
25-09-2014, 02:49 PM
(25-09-2014 02:41 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I read an article earlier today about social conservatives being upset with the GOP for trying to reach out to moderates.

Please run Ted Cruz and Rick Perry...please.

Drinking Beverage

Republican tradition states that the runner up in the last primary gets to be the next man up (when there is no incumbent) so Rick Santorum should be their candidate therefore insuring a Democratic win.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-09-2014, 02:59 PM
(25-09-2014 02:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  so Rick Santorum should be their candidate therefore insuring a Democratic win.

Isn't he the guy whose name means something like "lube mixed with sex aftermath"?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-09-2014, 03:02 PM
(25-09-2014 02:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 02:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  so Rick Santorum should be their candidate therefore insuring a Democratic win.

Isn't he the guy whose name means something like "lube mixed with sex aftermath"?

santorum
1. That frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

2. Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA)
As his happy cries subsided, the sweet sticky santorum began dribbling from his distended asshole like melted mocha frappuccino. He told me that he loved me. It was only then that I realized the man I'd sodomized in a Pittsburgh bathouse was noe other than Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA). I felt dirty.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-09-2014, 03:11 PM
(25-09-2014 03:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

If one is really bored, one can read all the comments... and come upon this gem:
Quote: Underdog, Cinderella story, and Despite what a bunch of obvious faggots trolling this website say, an American politician that believes in America and what America was founded upon. that is, the bible. Anti-gay, pro life, and everything else you could want in a politician. If he becomes president, you wont have to worry about sending your son to the army and getting a fairy finger poked up his butt in his sleep.

whatever happened to America? John Adams would be ashamed. I want someone who will restore America, I'm voting for Rick Santorum.
There are a few others - none with enough votes to show up further up the page Big Grin

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure John Adams woulda been ashamed of this twit with his half-educated comment...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
25-09-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2014 04:25 PM by Res Publica.)
I'm honestly not sure who to cheer for in the next election. I hate the democrats, and most of the republicans are too religious for me, but I think (I can't think of really anyone republican who doesn't have at least one policy that is anathema to me, maybe John Bolton, although I couldn't find much on him) might be a good candidate.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
25-09-2014, 05:34 PM
(25-09-2014 04:15 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I'm honestly not sure who to cheer for in the next election. I hate the democrats, and most of the republicans are too religious for me, but I think (I can't think of really anyone republican who doesn't have at least one policy that is anathema to me, maybe John Bolton, although I couldn't find much on him) might be a good candidate.

Don't, all presidents end up the same.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
25-09-2014, 07:12 PM
Nice combination of the word Republicans and cunts, Chas. I have taught you well young grasshopper.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post