Those lying Republicunts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Those lying Republicunts
If you can't afford birth control, you definitely can't afford a kid. Keep your pants on!

Seriously, this should not be such a big issue. How much do condoms even cost these days? (The wife and I had our 2 kids, now I'm fixed so I haven't priced them in 10 or so years.)

RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. - Ambrose Bierce (The Devil's Dictionary)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2014, 10:09 AM
(26-09-2014 09:51 AM)Silo1180 Wrote:  If you can't afford birth control, you definitely can't afford a kid. Keep your pants on!

Seriously, this should not be such a big issue. How much do condoms even cost these days? (The wife and I had our 2 kids, now I'm fixed so I haven't priced them in 10 or so years.)

Keep your pants on? Oh yes because suppressing a totally natural part of our human behavior is totally heathy Rolleyes

Yes condoms are pretty effective, but not 100%. Women should have access to affordable, effective, and safe forms of both control. They should also have access to safe abortions if they find themselves pregnant when they don't want to be. It is their body, and a child can GREATLY impact the lives of two people.

You are right however that this shouldn't be such a big issue Drinking Beverage

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
26-09-2014, 11:00 AM
(26-09-2014 10:09 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-09-2014 09:51 AM)Silo1180 Wrote:  If you can't afford birth control, you definitely can't afford a kid. Keep your pants on!

Keep your pants on? Oh yes because suppressing a totally natural part of our human behavior is totally heathy Rolleyes

Yes. The Catholic church has demonstrated very clearly just how healthy sexual repression can be. Sad

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
26-09-2014, 11:13 AM

This is my favorite response to any social issue "It does not affect me so it is not a real problem, because everyone on earth is exactly like me in every way."

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-09-2014, 11:15 AM

And birth control pills are not only used for avoiding pregnancies. They hepl with endometriosis and lower cancer risk.
26-09-2014, 12:02 PM
Can't
Discuss
Republicans

Can't
*Head explodes at the mere mention of it*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
26-09-2014, 12:14 PM
(26-09-2014 12:02 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  *Head explodes at the mere mention of it*

"goddamit another one"

"Clean up in the politics section, another head just exploded"

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-09-2014, 12:53 PM
@ Chas

Angel

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
27-09-2014, 04:31 AM
Not wanting the ban birth control is not the same as legislating that insurance companies provide it. I am sure many democrats do not want to ban guns, but you would be hard pressed to find one democrat who supports legislating that the issuers of home owners insurance policies be required to provide guns to their policy holders. Is having such a position hypocritical or contradictory? Certainly not.

People who don't see the errant thinking in the little graphic posted shouldn't vote.....they're much too dumb. These people should abstain and leave the important decision to thosle who have IQs at least as high as the temperature of Antarctic summer day.
27-09-2014, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2014 04:53 AM by ClydeLee.)
(27-09-2014 04:31 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Not wanting the ban birth control is not the same as legislating that insurance companies provide it. I am sure many democrats do not want to ban guns, but you would be hard pressed to find one democrat who supports legislating that the issuers of home owners insurance policies be required to provide guns to their policy holders. Is having such a position hypocritical or contradictory? Certainly not.

People who don't see the errant thinking in the little graphic posted shouldn't vote.....they're much too dumb. These people should abstain and leave the important decision to thosle who have IQs at least as high as the temperature of Antarctic summer day.

What a lovely return, missing how there's a group of people who do want certain contraceptive uses banned, and have sought after creating bills for such measures.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson