Those lying Republicunts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2014, 04:51 AM
RE: Those lying Republicunts
(27-09-2014 04:40 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What a lovely return, missing how there's a group of people who do want certain contraceptive uses, and have sought after creating bills for such measures.

You're going to have to post a coherent sentence If you want me to give you a response.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2014, 04:54 AM
(27-09-2014 04:51 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 04:40 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What a lovely return, missing how there's a group of people who do want certain contraceptive uses, and have sought after creating bills for such measures.

You're going to have to post a coherent sentence If you want me to give you a response.

I would want a troll who hasn't been here for 5 months to respond because? I see you've Kept up the delusional bit well. Thumbsup

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-09-2014, 05:30 AM
(27-09-2014 04:54 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 04:51 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You're going to have to post a coherent sentence If you want me to give you a response.

I would want a troll who hasn't been here for 5 months to respond because? I see you've Kept up the delusional bit well. Thumbsup

Its hard to tell what you wanted given that nonsense you posted.
27-09-2014, 05:57 AM
(27-09-2014 05:30 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 04:54 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I would want a troll who hasn't been here for 5 months to respond because? I see you've Kept up the delusional bit well. Thumbsup

Its hard to tell what you wanted given that nonsense you posted.

So, treatment didn't work. I was hoping you got some help while gone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-09-2014, 06:09 AM
(25-09-2014 07:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nice combination of the word Republicans and cunts, Chas. I have taught you well young grasshopper.

Thanks, but I stole it from Minimalist. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-09-2014, 06:14 AM
(27-09-2014 04:31 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Not wanting the ban birth control is not the same as legislating that insurance companies provide it. I am sure many democrats do not want to ban guns, but you would be hard pressed to find one democrat who supports legislating that the issuers of home owners insurance policies be required to provide guns to their policy holders. Is having such a position hypocritical or contradictory? Certainly not.

People who don't see the errant thinking in the little graphic posted shouldn't vote.....they're much too dumb. These people should abstain and leave the important decision to thosle who have IQs at least as high as the temperature of Antarctic summer day.

Lousy analogy.
It would be more like insurance companies refusing to cover the theft of one's guns.

But it isn't much like either. If there were actually a more free market where individuals shopped for insurance, then maybe. But it isn't. As long as health insurance is tied to employment, the marketplace is warped.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2014, 06:24 AM
(27-09-2014 05:57 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 05:30 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its hard to tell what you wanted given that nonsense you posted.

So, treatment didn't work. I was hoping you got some help while gone.

I almost stayed away. Thinking of you made me vomit in my mouth.....but I swallowed it and resolved to carry on despite my utter contempt for you.
27-09-2014, 06:51 AM
(27-09-2014 06:24 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 05:57 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So, treatment didn't work. I was hoping you got some help while gone.

I almost stayed away. Thinking of you made me vomit in my mouth.....but I swallowed it and resolved to carry on despite my utter contempt for you.

You sweet talker you. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-10-2014, 08:11 AM
(26-09-2014 11:13 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-09-2014 09:51 AM)Silo1180 Wrote:  If you can't afford birth control, you definitely can't afford a kid. Keep your pants on!

Seriously, this should not be such a big issue. How much do condoms even cost these days? (The wife and I had our 2 kids, now I'm fixed so I haven't priced them in 10 or so years.)

This is my favorite response to any social issue "It does not affect me so it is not a real problem, because everyone on earth is exactly like me in every way."

Everyone should be like me in that they are personally responsible.

The point being, if you can't afford birth control, you cannot afford a kid. I'm not saying you have to be repressed, but the pullout method doesn't work. There are other ways to orgasm without running the risk of pregnancy, FFS go steal condoms if you have to!

And I know BC pills are used for issues other than just BC. My wife had health issues from taking BC pills after we were married and had to stop, so we went back to condoms. Gee I'm married, why should I have to use a condom... maybe because, as a responsible person, I realize that two kids is pushing the limit of our income, anymore would be detrimental to our home. I have never been Catholic, can't understand that logic.

RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. - Ambrose Bierce (The Devil's Dictionary)
03-10-2014, 08:41 AM
(03-10-2014 08:11 AM)Silo1180 Wrote:  
(26-09-2014 11:13 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This is my favorite response to any social issue "It does not affect me so it is not a real problem, because everyone on earth is exactly like me in every way."

Everyone should be like me in that they are personally responsible.

The point being, if you can't afford birth control, you cannot afford a kid. I'm not saying you have to be repressed, but the pullout method doesn't work. There are other ways to orgasm without running the risk of pregnancy, FFS go steal condoms if you have to!

And I know BC pills are used for issues other than just BC. My wife had health issues from taking BC pills after we were married and had to stop, so we went back to condoms. Gee I'm married, why should I have to use a condom... maybe because, as a responsible person, I realize that two kids is pushing the limit of our income, anymore would be detrimental to our home. I have never been Catholic, can't understand that logic.

This is the part where you missed the fucking point.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post