Those lying Republicunts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Those lying Republicunts
(27-09-2014 06:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 07:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nice combination of the word Republicans and cunts, Chas. I have taught you well young grasshopper.

Thanks, but I stole it from Minimalist. Big Grin

I never copyrighted it. Feel free.

For the record, I never copyrighted republibertarianeo-conazis, either. Although that is a pain in the ass to type out.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
03-10-2014, 12:25 PM
Oh give me a home where the DNC roam, where the GOP aren't in the way, where seldom is herd of corporate welfare dorks, and the skies are not cloudy all day.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2014, 01:30 PM
(03-10-2014 08:11 AM)Silo1180 Wrote:  
(26-09-2014 11:13 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This is my favorite response to any social issue "It does not affect me so it is not a real problem, because everyone on earth is exactly like me in every way."

Everyone should be like me in that they are personally responsible.

The point being, if you can't afford birth control, you cannot afford a kid. I'm not saying you have to be repressed, but the pullout method doesn't work. There are other ways to orgasm without running the risk of pregnancy, FFS go steal condoms if you have to!

And I know BC pills are used for issues other than just BC. My wife had health issues from taking BC pills after we were married and had to stop, so we went back to condoms. Gee I'm married, why should I have to use a condom... maybe because, as a responsible person, I realize that two kids is pushing the limit of our income, anymore would be detrimental to our home. I have never been Catholic, can't understand that logic.

Maybe we can just adopt Nacy Reagan's highly suckcessful "Just say no" campaign and apply it to birth control. Consider
03-10-2014, 04:47 PM
(03-10-2014 12:12 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 06:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  Thanks, but I stole it from Minimalist. Big Grin

I never copyrighted it. Feel free.

For the record, I never copyrighted republibertarianeo-conazis, either. Although that is a pain in the ass to type out.

My new one is Libretardians. Feel free. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
03-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Cuntservatives? Conservatards? Cuntservatards? Consider
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-10-2014, 10:20 PM
(03-10-2014 09:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cuntservatives? Conservatards? Cuntservatards? Consider

You're thinking too hard, Republicunts is pure gold already. It lulls you into a false sense of security, as the first part of sounds just like regular old Republicans and then BAM! You get smacking in the face with cunt. It's fucking glorious already, don't fuck with it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2014, 10:28 PM
(03-10-2014 10:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 09:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cuntservatives? Conservatards? Cuntservatards? Consider

You're thinking too hard, Republicunts is pure gold already. It lulls you into a false sense of security, as the first part of sounds just like regular old Republicans and then BAM! You get smacking in the face with cunt. It's fucking glorious already, don't fuck with it.

You present a valid argument good sir.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post