Thought Experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Thought Experiment
I say we do a little thought experiment and see where it takes us.

Take a look at the questions below and give me your best response, please pay attention to the required form for an answer.

1. What is 2 + 2?
Answer must be in the form of a color.

2. If 2 + 2 = green (and I’m not saying it does) how does this make you feel?

3. Without opening up the following spoiler can you reach a logical conclusion about what it describes?

4. Without using your five senses of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing describe whatever is directly in front of you.

5. Without using your brain solve the following sudoku puzzle

[Image: sudoku_007.gif]

OK, last question

6. How many times and on how many threads do I need to post these questions before I get banned?
Answer must be in the form of a drawing using only crayolas.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Full Circle's post
27-12-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Thought Experiment
1. God.

2. God.

3. God.

4. God.

5. God.

6. God.

I win. Smartass

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 4 users Like CleverUsername's post
27-12-2014, 12:26 PM
(27-12-2014 12:20 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  1. God.

2. God.

3. God.

4. God.

5. God. Jesus

6. God.

I win. Smartass

I corrected your answers. I win. Big Grin

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
27-12-2014, 12:31 PM
[Image: 2003_zps0936121a.gif]
27-12-2014, 12:34 PM
(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  1. What is 2 + 2?

I can't answer this unless I know what genders the numbers have.

(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  2. If 2 + 2 = green (and I’m not saying it does) how does this make you feel?

Green is a relative position on an ever-shifting electromagnetic spectrum. Being neither black nor white it is meaningless so I have no feelings about it.

(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  3. Without opening up the following spoiler can you reach a logical conclusion about what it describes?
Tongue

Yes. The Truth.

(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  4. Without using your five senses of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing describe whatever is directly in front of you.

The future.

(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  5. Without using your brain solve the following sudoku puzzle

Knowledge is forever growing. We can never know if today's knowledge will be overturned tomorrow or in elevnety bajillion years. Sooner or later it will be overturned though so all solutions are equally valid.

Quote:6. How many times and on how many threads do I need to post these questions before I get banned?

[Image: Crayon_2c761e_2409622.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 7 users Like Paleophyte's post
27-12-2014, 12:36 PM
(27-12-2014 12:34 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  1. What is 2 + 2?

I can't answer this unless I know what genders the numbers have.

(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  2. If 2 + 2 = green (and I’m not saying it does) how does this make you feel?

Green is a relative position on an ever-shifting electromagnetic spectrum. Being neither black nor white it is meaningless so I have no feelings about it.

(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  3. Without opening up the following spoiler can you reach a logical conclusion about what it describes?
Tongue

Yes. The Truth.

(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  4. Without using your five senses of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing describe whatever is directly in front of you.

The future.

(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  5. Without using your brain solve the following sudoku puzzle

Knowledge is forever growing. We can never know if today's knowledge will be overturned tomorrow or in elevnety bajillion years. Sooner or later it will be overturned though so all solutions are equally valid.

6. How many times and on how many threads do I need to post these questions before I get banned?

You got 4 of the 7 right! Nice work!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
27-12-2014, 12:38 PM
1-5 Spam

6 - Depends on how tolerant the spam god is on a given day.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-12-2014, 12:40 PM
(27-12-2014 12:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  1-5 Spam

6 - Depends on how tolerant the spam god is on a given day.

He seems tolerant today

[Image: markasspam.jpg]

27-12-2014, 12:41 PM
[Image: tumblr_lwujmlSYW51qdfyjco1_500.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-12-2014, 12:42 PM
(27-12-2014 12:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You got 4 of the 7 right! Nice work!

Let me guess, I didn't answer the others in ambiguous question format?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.