Thought Experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Thought Experiment
(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  1. What is 2 + 2?
Answer must be in the form of a color.

its ok i no your all sinner's and disbleaver's but if you truely want salvasion than all youve got two do is axe Jesus four his love

How did that one score?Evil_monster

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
27-12-2014, 01:11 PM
(27-12-2014 12:42 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 12:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You got 4 of the 7 right! Nice work!

Let me guess, I didn't answer the others in ambiguous question format?

Nope, you used “reason”, that’s cheating. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-12-2014, 01:15 PM
(27-12-2014 12:57 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  1. What is 2 + 2?

its ok i no your all sinner's and disbleaver's but if you truely want salvasion than all youve got two do is axe Jesus four his love

How did that one score?Evil_monster

A: [Image: Blue-Man-Group-Portrait.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-12-2014, 01:16 PM
(27-12-2014 01:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 12:42 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Let me guess, I didn't answer the others in ambiguous question format?

Nope, you used “reason”, that’s cheating. Big Grin

Ah, but I used reason to defeat reason.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
27-12-2014, 01:28 PM
(27-12-2014 01:16 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 01:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Nope, you used “reason”, that’s cheating. Big Grin

Ah, but I used reason to defeat reason.

[Image: 6374765253_3f8811cf7f_b.jpg]
(fuck, I think he’s got me)

27-12-2014, 01:59 PM
(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I say we do a little thought experiment and see where it takes us.

Take a look at the questions below and give me your best response, please pay attention to the required form for an answer.

1. What is 2 + 2?

2. If 2 + 2 = green (and I’m not saying it does) how does this make you feel?

3. Without opening up the following spoiler can you reach a logical conclusion about what it describes?

4. Without using your five senses of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing describe whatever is directly in front of you.

5. Without using your brain solve the following sudoku puzzle

[Image: sudoku_007.gif]

OK, last question

6. How many times and on how many threads do I need to post these questions before I get banned?
Answer must be in the form of a drawing using only crayolas.

The answer is Baba Bozo

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
27-12-2014, 02:45 PM
(27-12-2014 01:59 PM)gofish! Wrote:  The answer is Baba Bozo

Baba Bozo is not an answer to anything real

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-12-2014, 09:47 PM
(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I say we do a little thought experiment and see where it takes us.

Take a look at the questions below and give me your best response, please pay attention to the required form for an answer.

1. What is 2 + 2?

3. Without opening up the following spoiler can you reach a logical conclusion about what it describes?

4. Without using your five senses of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing describe whatever is directly in front of you.

OK, last question

6. How many times and on how many threads do I need to post these questions before I get banned?

1. 2+2 Will get you an x-ray. Color is clear ?

2. I feel ill when I get too much.

3. I don't want to spoil the spoiler. My logical conclusion is that it describes a picture of something I can see.

4. Without using those five senses I can describe my phone using my thoughts and memory.

5. I can easily solve the sudoku puzzle by falling asleep. When I awaken, it is solved and I did not use my brain to solve it.

6. The answer is on my fridge.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
27-12-2014, 10:18 PM
I think we need a special forum to discuss this because moderators don't have lives outside this board and are hanging on my every word .

I'm special dammit and I want you to pay attention to me.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
28-12-2014, 06:46 AM
(27-12-2014 09:47 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  

1. What is 2 + 2?

OK, last question

1. 2+2 Will get you an x-ray. Color is clear ?

2. I feel ill when I get too much.

3. I don't want to spoil the spoiler. My logical conclusion is that it describes a picture of something I can see.

4. Without using those five senses I can describe my phone using my thoughts and memory.

5. I can easily solve the sudoku puzzle by falling asleep. When I awaken, it is solved and I did not use my brain to solve it.

6. The answer is on my fridge.

5/6 right, congratulations! Missed #¥