Thought Experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: Thought Experiment
(27-12-2014 10:18 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I think we need a special forum to discuss this because moderators don't have lives outside this board and are hanging on my every word .

I'm special dammit and I want you to pay attention to me.

Right now Gordozo is hogging all the attention.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 07:33 AM
(27-12-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I say we do a little thought experiment and see where it takes us.

Take a look at the questions below and give me your best response, please pay attention to the required form for an answer.

1. What is 2 + 2?
Answer must be in the form of a color.

2. If 2 + 2 = green (and I’m not saying it does) how does this make you feel?

3. Without opening up the following spoiler can you reach a logical conclusion about what it describes?

4. Without using your five senses of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing describe whatever is directly in front of you.

5. Without using your brain solve the following sudoku puzzle

[Image: sudoku_007.gif]

OK, last question

6. How many times and on how many threads do I need to post these questions before I get banned?
Answer must be in the form of a drawing using only crayolas.

1. Blue, because that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

2. I feel fantastic and loved, because that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

3. It describes my worldview because, that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

4. Proof of my worldview, which is everywhere, because that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

5. My interpretation of this puzzle is the correct one, because that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

6. You should never get banned for speaking the truth, because that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
28-12-2014, 09:14 AM
(28-12-2014 07:33 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  1. Blue, because that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

2. I feel fantastic and loved, because that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

3. It describes my worldview because, that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

4. Proof of my worldview, which is everywhere, because that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

5. My interpretation of this puzzle is the correct one, because that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

6. You should never get banned for speaking the truth, because that is my subjective and superior opinion, and I can convince you that it is revealed by the objective god. (who is superior to you)

Is that you Baba?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce