Thought I'd seen it all...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Thought I'd seen it all...
(10-03-2014 11:33 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Alpha is a geocentrist?

Alpha's too busy being trolltacular to make a genuine positive statement of belief in anything.

But, who knows, with that guy.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 12:59 PM
(10-03-2014 12:02 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 11:33 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Alpha is a geocentrist?

Alpha's too busy being trolltacular to make a genuine positive statement of belief in anything.

Okay. I didn't ever remember reading that anywhere, so I'd wondered.

Yeah, that is a rather annoying trait of his. I remember doing it back when I used to believe in God. It was more comfortable to only get involved in discussions if I kept my own beliefs off the table. It's a surprisingly effective defense mechanism.
10-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Thought I'd seen it all...
He's probably still off researching for the foreskin thread.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
10-03-2014, 01:25 PM
(10-03-2014 12:59 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 12:02 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Alpha's too busy being trolltacular to make a genuine positive statement of belief in anything.

Okay. I didn't ever remember reading that anywhere, so I'd wondered.

Yeah, that is a rather annoying trait of his. I remember doing it back when I used to believe in God. It was more comfortable to only get involved in discussions if I kept my own beliefs off the table. It's a surprisingly effective defense mechanism.

He alluded to it during one of the threads about Y.E.C. but never answered any questions about it. Typical Alpha.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-03-2014, 01:33 PM
(10-03-2014 01:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 12:59 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Okay. I didn't ever remember reading that anywhere, so I'd wondered.

He alluded to it during one of the threads about Y.E.C. but never answered any questions about it. Typical Alpha.

This almost makes me think Alpha is an intentional Poe... like he believes the most absurd thing he can think of... and if someone brings up something worse, he believes that too... just for lulz.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
10-03-2014, 02:11 PM
(10-03-2014 01:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 01:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He alluded to it during one of the threads about Y.E.C. but never answered any questions about it. Typical Alpha.

This almost makes me think Alpha is an intentional Poe... like he believes the most absurd thing he can think of... and if someone brings up something worse, he believes that too... just for lulz.

I think your beliefs are more absurd then his Laughat
10-03-2014, 02:26 PM
(10-03-2014 02:11 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 01:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  This almost makes me think Alpha is an intentional Poe... like he believes the most absurd thing he can think of... and if someone brings up something worse, he believes that too... just for lulz.

I think your beliefs are more absurd then his Laughat

Then you are an even bigger idiot that it appeared.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-03-2014, 02:35 PM
(10-03-2014 02:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 02:11 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I think your beliefs are more absurd then his Laughat

Then you are an even bigger idiot that it appeared.

Look it's not MY fault you are a butthurt little dude who wants to constantly comment on my posts Cool
10-03-2014, 02:45 PM
(08-03-2014 01:20 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  http://www.geocentricbible.com

I am just staggered by the sheer denialism expressed on this site. How can these people sleep at night knowing (and they must know) that they are totally deceiving themselves?

I don't know how wide spread this particular strain of creationism is, but it fills me with pessimism. It flies in the face of everything that is known to be factual, ignoring literally hundreds of years of scientific discovery.

If this is what people believe in the TWENTY FUCKING FIRST CENTURY then I just give up on humans.

What is the point in being a Humanist, when humans believe in this kind of bullshit?

According to this... Galaxies don't exist, the Voyager probes are travelling at 10 inches per day and the Earth is "locked down tight".

Think of it as an intellectual walmart...you know how when you go to walmart you look around and go ....wow....I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feeel pretty and witty and wiiiiisssssse....maybe it just me, no seriously you feel somewhat better about yourself because you probably have more teeth then the entire population in your aisle put together. When I watch the things that pro creationists post...i feel so smart, truly. Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
18-03-2014, 11:13 AM
(10-03-2014 02:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 01:20 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  http://www.geocentricbible.com

I am just staggered by the sheer denialism expressed on this site. How can these people sleep at night knowing (and they must know) that they are totally deceiving themselves?

I don't know how wide spread this particular strain of creationism is, but it fills me with pessimism. It flies in the face of everything that is known to be factual, ignoring literally hundreds of years of scientific discovery.

If this is what people believe in the TWENTY FUCKING FIRST CENTURY then I just give up on humans.

What is the point in being a Humanist, when humans believe in this kind of bullshit?

According to this... Galaxies don't exist, the Voyager probes are travelling at 10 inches per day and the Earth is "locked down tight".

Think of it as an intellectual walmart...you know how when you go to walmart you look around and go ....wow....I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feeel pretty and witty and wiiiiisssssse....maybe it just me, no seriously you feel somewhat better about yourself because you probably have more teeth then the entire population in your aisle put together. When I watch the things that pro creationists post...i feel so smart, truly. Drooling

I have to be honest, I've never had that feeling in Walmart (or ASDA as its called over here), my immediate thoughts are usually... "Where's the fucking beer?"

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user