Thought atoms.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2015, 10:29 PM
Thought atoms.

Thought Atoms

Our thoughts are nothing more than particles and when we have an idea, those particles form combinations. With each new idea and thought, we create new particles that were never there before. When they combine to form ideas, they become,essentially, thought atoms as when particles connect to form something else, they become atoms. They keep chaining together until they form our ideas. When we share them with others, their mind creates new exact copies of them. We should never be angry at someone for saying something we disagree with, or doing a wrongful action. The fault lies in the wrongful configuration of their thought atoms. If I am wrong, it is because my thought atoms are configured wrong and the thought atoms that have been configured to make me think all of this is true is also telling me to write to all of you that they or rather "we" as the single entity would like to have the correct configuration shared with me so that my configuration of the thought atoms in my brain can be administered and replace the wrongful configuration that does not conform how how the energy and atoms are configured in the universe we are a part of. Those who believe in creationism, religion, who are violent, or hateful, are simply subject to having their atoms configured wrong. Thought atoms may be a wrongful term. Pericles or energy may be more accurate. But my thought atoms are configured to make me think they are the ones responsible. Or perhaps they simply do not understand what they themselves are actually made of.

all is all. we are all and all is us
As I had mentioned, everything is energy or particles/atoms. Think of humanity, plants, rocks, no matter what it is as a glass of milk. This is how almost all of the world views the universe. There is the universe the Glass, then there is the milk which is its contents. However, the universe is not a glass of milk. The glass does not exist. There is only milk. The milk is simply expanding and the particles and atoms that make up the milk are just smaller parts of the milk. we are simply floating on a single atom as sub atomic particles on a single atom in the milk. Just because we are not all of the milk, does not mean we are allowed to let the configuration of our atoms tell us we are separate from it. If we are separate from the milk, we are conceding the idea that god can exist outside of time and space because we separate ourselves from time and space by allowing us to not be a part of the universe. We may only be a small part, but a small part is still the same as the whole. once again to clarify, we are a small part of the entire whole and made of the same milk as everything else. Therefor, we ARE the universe.

Because we are the universe and our configuration of our thought atoms make us think and have a desire to understand more about the universe. We are nothing more than the universe trying to understand itself. We procreate so we can continue to exist so we "the universe" can try and live in itself and discover how itself works. One day, it may even be possible-if we can live long enough and learn enough about us and how the rest of the milk in the universe works- we may even be able to find a way, in a trillion years or so-to make sure the milk doesn't go bad and we and the rest of it doesn't disappear forever.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 06:26 AM
RE: Thought atoms.
Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
Albert Einstein

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-02-2015, 06:37 AM
What is the indivisible unit of thought or conciousness? Is it a neuron firing? Is it a single bit of information? Is it a recognisable pattern of intentionality?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
12-02-2015, 06:47 AM
I have pondered similar things in the past, not the thought atoms part, but the part that compares our planet, to that off an atom that makes up part of the universe.

Every atom could be its own universe, with its own atoms contained within on an infinite scale getting smaller and smaller.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
12-02-2015, 06:48 AM
"I'll have what she's having."
12-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Someone skipped their meds lol!
12-02-2015, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 06:59 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(12-02-2015 06:37 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  What is the indivisible unit of thought or conciousness? Is it a neuron firing? Is it a single bit of information? Is it a recognisable pattern of intentionality?

*Shrugs Shoulders* I-Uhno!

Here is more food for thought!

Have you ever feared death?!

Of course you have! You , me, ARE the universe itself and the universe itself IS US! we are all the same thing, Because we can think, grow and learn, the universe can think, grow and learn. Because WE fear the universe and have tried for so long to think of a way to escape death. The universe is desperately trying to figure out the same thing. If the "smaller parts" of the universe that are thinking and trying to escape death and if it were possible. It my be possible for the smaller parts to figure out a way to save the entire whole from coming to an end that the universe itself "US and probably other countless small parts too around the universe on other planets" would also be able to continue on as well. The universe "we" do not want to die.

We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself
-Carl Sagan.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
13-02-2015, 07:50 AM
And yet without a cohesive connected information system the cosmos as a whole cannot "know itself". The small part of the cosmos that is "us" knows a little something about a slightly larger part of the cosmos, but the extinction of our species could easily result in the effective loss of that knowledge. From dust we come and to dust we return and in a sense the information that was "us" is immortal, but in practical terms is lost to the noise of entropy when we pass on.

What would an organism the size of a solar system look like? What would it mean for such an organism to think or feel or sense or respond when the speed of light limits information flow between its parts to a crawl?

That said two bacteria might be able to have the same conversation about the body of a human: How could an organism the size of a human exist? The chemical messages exchanged between its cells would take bacterial lifetimes to reach from one end of the body to the other.

Still it seems to me that in the absence of information transfer faster than light a solar system may actually be too big for any kind of meaningful organisation of parts into an organism.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
13-02-2015, 08:15 AM
Does the 'Thought Atoms' hypothesis then conclude that if a person merely imagines/conceives of a god, then that god physically exists?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
13-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Methinks that someone might be mixing up the stances ... as per Dan Dennett's description:

Physical Stance
Design Stance
Intentional Stance.

Or a more mundane analogy:
Ones and zeros
Architecture
Applications.

Wink

The ones and zeros don't wonder about the existence of the cloud.

Or do they?

Consider