Thoughts on BLM

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-06-2016, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2016 11:40 AM by TrainWreck.)
RE: Thoughts on BLM
(16-06-2016 11:15 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Isn't a lot of black on black crime exacerbated by the war on drugs? Makes it a bit more difficult to do something about that when the drug war a big factor.

That would be a complication to the situation, but not impossible to consider in much the same manner as the primary objective - we have very advanced technology to work with in the 21st Century, and can handle the interaction of multiple political arguments in contention.

You do understand that segregation is always a possibility, and has a scientific utility, don't you???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_control

I wonder what the American Experiment is?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2016, 12:38 PM
Michael Brown's parents are cashing in on his popularity
What else can this be?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/c...ers-897543

Quote:The decision on whether to pursue charges in connection with the ransacking of the “Justice for Mike Brown” merchandise operation (seen above) is particularly sensitive since Lesley McSpadden, Brown’s mother, is named in a police report as one of the “attackers” who participated in the assault, which cops classified as a felony armed robbery.

It sounds to me that somebody set-up a T-shirt scheme, and Michael Brown's mother was mad about not getting any of the money. She did not go to the prosecutor to file a complaint, because she is licensing merchandise, or in effect there of - there may be a non-binding implicit community agreement about the profit sharing of the merchandise.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
16-06-2016, 12:41 PM
(16-06-2016 11:36 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You do understand that segregation is always a possibility, and has a scientific utility, don't you???

No. Also, fuck off.

16-06-2016, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2016 01:10 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(15-06-2016 11:09 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Can you back that with a BLM-sanctioned source?

(16-06-2016 12:57 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  BlackLivesMatter was formed because they believe innocent black people are being unjustly killed by racist white police. BlackLivesMatter did not form because black people were getting killed by black people. Black people have no problem with blacks killing black people, and calling them bad names - that is woven into your culture, because the rest of your culture is pretty much based on racism against white people, and striving to prove that you are equal and deserve special respect for trying.

[links removed -- Thump]

Lots of white people thinking about changing the Constitution. Black people will be invited to participate, you can bet that will happen, but will they have anything to contribute???Consider

This doesn't answer my request for a source in any way. Well and good, I'm not interested in giving you a soapbox if you're not going to give me what I want. Our interaction here is over.

Also, your assumption that I am black is incorrect.
16-06-2016, 01:00 PM
(16-06-2016 11:15 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 01:28 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I agree that black-on-black crime is the elephant in the room which BLM is ignoring.

Isn't a lot of black on black crime exacerbated by the war on drugs? Makes it a bit more difficult to do something about that when the drug war a big factor.

Some of it is over drug turf, no doubt. I think much of it is connected to poverty, too. A radical notion, I know.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
16-06-2016, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2016 01:09 PM by TrainWreck.)
(16-06-2016 12:46 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  This doesn't answer my request for a source in any way. Care to give it another go, or is this one of those I'm just gonna spout off like I know what I'm talking about things that I hear happen on the Internet every so often?

I gave you the links that prove white people are considering the possibility of a constitutional convention process. If there were any black group considering the possibility of contributing to such a process they would be able to reason with the BlackLivesMatter people and implore them to behave - this would not have happened in Chicago.

What was this guy going to say to the people? Nothing but stupid shit that nobody can use to fix the fucked-up system.

White Peoples needs to listen up!

16-06-2016, 01:07 PM
(16-06-2016 01:00 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 11:15 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Isn't a lot of black on black crime exacerbated by the war on drugs? Makes it a bit more difficult to do something about that when the drug war a big factor.

Some of it is over drug turf, no doubt. I think much of it is connected to poverty, too. A radical notion, I know.

And you have no ideas on how to correct those things???

Is it too difficult to handle multiple political contentions???

Justice - when you going to get there, when Hillary gets elected???

16-06-2016, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2016 01:53 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(16-06-2016 01:02 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I gave you the links that prove white people are considering the possibility of a constitutional convention process.

That wasn't what I asked for. Perhaps you should go back and reread the request.

Look, if you're not going to provide support for your claim, I'm just going to tune you out. I don't come here to hear shit shouted out willy-nilly.

(16-06-2016 01:07 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 01:00 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Some of it is over drug turf, no doubt. I think much of it is connected to poverty, too. A radical notion, I know.

And you have no ideas on how to correct those things???

What gave you that impression? Did I talk about solutions at all? Was I asked about them?

I'd suggest you start reading what is actually written, as opposed to projecting your agenda. Your projection is rude, unenlightening, and quite frankly, you're boring me.

I expect smarter conversation than this. If you cannot deliver it, I will move on.
16-06-2016, 01:57 PM
You were told by someone else to ignore me - why are you not doing that?

You are not going to get the answers you are looking for here, there is no standardized organization of a review process - everybody is shooting their mouths off.Laughat

16-06-2016, 02:37 PM
(16-06-2016 01:57 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You were told by someone else to ignore me - why are you not doing that?

You are not going to get the answers you are looking for here, there is no standardized organization of a review process - everybody is shooting their mouths off.Laughat

You made a claim that you can't back up. Crap, I've never seen that online before.

You have a nice day, now.