Thoughts on BLM

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-06-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Thoughts on BLM
(19-06-2016 09:20 AM)tomilay Wrote:  You have to assume that Soros is funding riots. Is that the agenda of BLM? I mention elsewhere, without much traction, that I think their agenda is to fight against impunity for police who murder innocent blacks.

To be honest, the structure of your reply was very difficult to read. But I tried.

The rumor that Soros gave BLM some 33 Million is an assumption, but it's no assumption that he's helped activists via 2 million through Hillary's campaign. He's helped pay for protests, they don't even deny "per se"... as his spokes person would say.
BLM is rather Amorphous so it's difficult if not impossible for Soros to directly fund it, much less throw 33 million at it, but through Hillary and his past penitent for funding activist programs; he's helped assemblies and paid for their organization.

I think for the remainder of your reply, your preaching to the choir. No one is denying that wrongful killings should stop.

Let me rant for just a moment in a series of slightly incoherent thoughts.

BLM is not the focus here... it's an issue, but it has a root cause. We need to stop bitching over the face of what I would consider to be a False Flag movement.
We need to ask ourselves actual questions. We can go jerk ourselves off asking the simple easy ones like "why did the cop shoot that kid!?" and "well, why did the 'unarmed kid' punch the cop and grab his holster?!"

These simple questions will obviously just degrade to the typical head pounding nonsense that you see most religious tards succumb too. Even in the face of the facts, neither side will admit they're wrong. And that's what an exact few want.

So I tried to give a reality check. Despite the fact that Blacks do get kill by Cops unjustly, so do whites, so do Hispanics, so do Asians and every other race under the sun. The Cop issue is a an issue, but not nearly as big as the issue of having over half of the total murders in this country belonging to only 0.05408% of total population, whom are 14 to 17 year old Black Males. THAT is what I call a statistical anomaly and I want to know why it's there. Looking at PD records from city to city, you'll see roughly the same correlations. Black culture kills way, waaaaay more.

And I'm not blaming them, or trying to say that Black Lives DONT matter. On the contrary... I feel like I've revealed a bigger threat to Black Lives than cops! Blacks themselves! Specifically 14 to 17 year old Black Males whom live in Impoverished conditions, are largely religious and typically have low educational standards!

Don't you want to ask yourself WHY?

I've lived in LA, man. I know dumb crap happens. But I saw MORE crap from B on B violence than some random Whitie Cop on B violence. In San Bernardino alone, there were several killings within a single week off of Waterman where I used to go the store at, all because these fools were arguing who had the best rapper. Seriously. One shooting occurred just down from my house and both of them died, shooting each other over their rappers. Another rapper fan fight was RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CAR at the local store's parking lot.
NO Cops needed. Why is this culture persisting?
Why is it this bad? Why is it when you walk to ACTUAL BAD areas of cities, like the Gardens in South Dallas or Waterman to Del Rosa in San Bernardino in CA, that you see hardly ANY cops patrolling that area?
Why? Even the COPS avoid B on B violence, because the COPS don't wanna' die. There's a problem here, and we need to figure it out.

I brought up Soros because the dude heavily backs Clinton and I (especially after reading her leaked emails today thanks to Guccifer 2.0s uploaded torrent) KNOW that she makes weapon's deals and gives donors those deals.
Part of me jumps to the conclusion that the political machine is creating this vitriol, making movements like BLM exist for the sole reason of perpetuating business. Seriously.

BLM is complaining about unjust kills from Cops to Blacks.
Ok, but what about that little black girl my wife knew when she was a kid in Anaheim who was killed on a drive by on her birthday on her front lawn?
And when the perp was caught (a black dude), he said it was "her fault for getting in the way" (the shooting was apparently because the girl's dad was selling coke in the perp's territory). You don't see BLM bitch about that. You don't see them crying over B on B killings of 5 year old girls and then BLAMING those girls for getting in the way of the bullet spray. I'm white and even I have a right to be absolutely PISSED at that reality. I want to know why we have a problem, a problem and a culture that perpetuates THAT event that my wife knew of above, or the events that I've personally witnessed just living next to a project.

I really feel that these things are the symptoms of a gross, vile, greed induced collusion of powers that want this shit to exist.

Look at the NRA and the Orlando shooting... father's day has now passed and what do they tweet? "Buy your dad some guns!" You know, fuck the 50 person death toll, buy more guns!
And it works! It really does! After the shooting, gun sales went through the roof. You had Gays saying "I don't even feel safe anymore, so I bought myself a weapon" (seriously). SO you can see that it's not just BLM! Even the LGBT community is under assault and being used for a market!
I can easily see how this same scheme has been used in the Black community. BLM is hurting the Black community more than it's helping them and it's on purpose. The BLM protesters don't even know they're being used. It's putting the blacks in a negative spot light so that we, the white majority, continue to feel justified with demonizing Blacks and the ones that fund it know this. They know racism is still a real thing and when people see BLM on TV, all they see is this:
[Image: BLM-War-18.jpg?resize=530%2C292]
[Image: ct55xabuaaa_m-o.png]
[Image: BLM%20standoff_zpsilbkfdds.jpg] This image is a Black Cop vs a Black protester... to more conservative whites, they see this as "Blacks just don't respect authority" and if you know Republicans / Conservatives... they have a dogma about respecting Authority. It's why the GOP cowards bowed out and let Trump take the Nomination. Conservative whites have a huge belief centered about respecting authority.

I really feel this debate about rather black lives matter and, rather this court system here or there is racist or not - while valid concerns? It's distracting us. It's creating the very thing that BLM is protesting against on purpose - perpetuating a market that's REAPED for rewards by business.
Think on it. The War on Drugs is CLEARLY a failure, but every year more and more PDs continuously militarize to fight it. Why? Because Weapon Sales are huge profits and because constantly arresting an oppressed minority like the Blacks makes for easy jail bait and we all know how the Prison Business in the USA is the largest and most profitable on the entire planet.

It's all a fraud. I never wanted to be the conspiracy type of guy, but this past year and a half has shown that what we assumed is true. BLM is funded and instigated by the powers that be to keep us in this cycle that allows that market to persist. They profit off of our discontent and racial infighting and challenge of authority. They'd rather see America turn into a police state because it's good for the bottom line.

Sad, isn't it?
Mean while, that 5 year old little girl down the street from my wife's old house will never see another birthday. . .
And, we'll blame that man that shot her. We'll "hate him" for his calloused comment. All the while, we'll never see why the fate of those two souls even crossed in the first place. . . because it was for a profit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2016, 11:17 AM
(19-06-2016 09:20 AM)tomilay Wrote:  You have to assume that Soros is funding riots. Is that the agenda of BLM? I mention elsewhere, without much traction, that I think their agenda is to fight against impunity for police who murder innocent blacks.
(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  To be honest, the structure of your reply was very difficult to read. But I tried.

Sorry for the structure of my reply. I tried to summarize everything. My thoughts? That a point by point response would amplify exactly what BLM is not about IMO. I was mistaken.

I am going to try a point by point response. But first things first. I am not an expert on BLM or their agenda. I think on this forum RocketSurgeon76 is the expert. Maybe the OP as well. My views, are just informed by their actions. I don't speak for them.

Prior to the youtube age, I had a superficial knowledge about the ghetto. What goes on there. From the news. Music. Movies. Internet. I happen to be black. I know a lot of black people like that.

That said, I have decided to become more involved in whatever little ways I can. I have, in cahoots with a church(yes a religious institution) on the South Side(Chicago), set up a computer lab. The plan is to incubate promising young inner city kids into the world of software of development in my spare time(there is a lot of economic potential there). I still have to work out the details.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  The rumor that Soros gave BLM some 33 Million is an assumption, but it's no assumption that he's helped activists via 2 million through Hillary's campaign. He's helped pay for protests, they don't even deny "per se"... as his spokes person would say.
BLM is rather Amorphous so it's difficult if not impossible for Soros to directly fund it, much less throw 33 million at it, but through Hillary and his past penitent for funding activist programs; he's helped assemblies and paid for their organization.

The assumption, how I understand it, is that he is deliberately financing riots if he funds BLM. Even if I conflate BLM protests, demonstrations or actual rioting with rioting, there is still a leap of faith I have to make to arrive at such a conclusion. I specifically have to assume to know what is in Soros' mind.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  I think for the remainder of your reply, your preaching to the choir. No one is denying that wrongful killings should stop.

I don't feel that way just from your response. I am not saying wrongful killings should stop(even though I think they should). I am saying that nobody should enjoy impunity for a wrongful killing. That police should not expect automatic support from the system when they kill innocent people.

More specifically, I think that the standard employed to clear them is too low. I go back to my then five year old; he thought the black cable guys had come to rob us. This from a black kid. What if I shot them and said the same thing to a white jury?(It's hypothetical but you should get the picture).

A justified wrongful killing should require more than just a fearful police officer; cops put(or should put) their lives on the line to protect innocent lives. It could also speak to the idea of getting more minorities to police their areas. They may be more familiar to harmless cultural cues that a cop from a nice suburb might interpret as a threat. Engender more trust and cooperation for the police.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  Let me rant for just a moment in a series of slightly incoherent thoughts.

BLM is not the focus here... it's an issue, but it has a root cause. We need to stop bitching over the face of what I would consider to be a False Flag movement.
We need to ask ourselves actual questions. We can go jerk ourselves off asking the simple easy ones like "why did the cop shoot that kid!?" and "well, why did the 'unarmed kid' punch the cop and grab his holster?!"

Your last sentence speaks to where I think the problem is. Why the police enjoy impunity in wrongful killings. I am also guilty of that, before RocketSurgeon76 chimed in. As far I as was concerned, Mike Brown was a thug. And if he was wrongly killed, he probably deserved it. The little benefit of doubt I had, easily vanished with that video. Now I am not so sure. Though I still think, alas it's not that difficult to find a less controversial victim to rally around.

For the wrongful death of a black teen to garner outrage in the mainstream, he almost has to be a saint. Spotless. Perfect. And even that might still not be enough for juries.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  These simple questions will obviously just degrade to the typical head pounding nonsense that you see most religious tards succumb too. Even in the face of the facts, neither side will admit they're wrong. And that's what an exact few want.

Which sides are these? Why won't they admit they are wrong? If it degrades to that level, it wont be from me. That I can guarantee.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  So I tried to give a reality check. Despite the fact that Blacks do get kill by Cops unjustly, so do whites, so do Hispanics, so do Asians and every other race under the sun.

This speaks to RocketSurgeon76's analogy. http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1013433

A common assumption is that if police are forced to be fair to blacks, everyone reaps the benefits by default. Though some would argue that it would increase crime.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  The Cop issue is a an issue, but not nearly as big as the issue of having over half of the total murders in this country belonging to only 0.05408% of total population, whom are 14 to 17 year old Black Males. THAT is what I call a statistical anomaly and I want to know why it's there. Looking at PD records from city to city, you'll see roughly the same correlations. Black culture kills way, waaaaay more.

I think you mean gangbangers in the inner city. Rather than black culture. There are many cultures, even in the inner city. Do I know the answer to the numbers? I would imagine it means they kill each other a lot. Is it what BLM is agitating against? See my earlier point on what I think BLM is doing.

Your question might really be why they kill each other so much. If I hazard a guess. I think their economic conditions are hopeless. They are latter day Al Capones; different forces, same solution.

Why such a small number out of the population? While, in general, murderers form a small fraction of the population. I understand your question to mean why a disproportionate number are inner city blacks. I think their conditions is where you will find an answer. Nevertheless, most poor people, including blacks, are not criminals.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  And I'm not blaming them, or trying to say that Black Lives DONT matter. On the contrary... I feel like I've revealed a bigger threat to Black Lives than cops! Blacks themselves! Specifically 14 to 17 year old Black Males whom live in Impoverished conditions, are largely religious and typically have low educational standards!

Don't you want to ask yourself WHY?

I think economic depression is a bigger problem than religion. The more religious people in the inner city are law abiding working class folks. In this church on the South Side, they occasionally have postings of working class and seasonal job opportunities. But they are few. They rely a lot on the city for menial jobs. There are no libraries. No bookstores. The church itself is an economic institution. Giving people second and third measly jobs.

Education is certainly key. I'd support free education for the most academically promising kids from the inner cities.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  I've lived in LA, man. I know dumb crap happens. But I saw MORE crap from B on B violence than some random Whitie Cop on B violence. In San Bernardino alone, there were several killings within a single week off of Waterman where I used to go the store at, all because these fools were arguing who had the best rapper. Seriously. One shooting occurred just down from my house and both of them died, shooting each other over their rappers. Another rapper fan fight was RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CAR at the local store's parking lot.
NO Cops needed. Why is this culture persisting?
Why is it this bad? Why is it when you walk to ACTUAL BAD areas of cities, like the Gardens in South Dallas or Waterman to Del Rosa in San Bernardino in CA, that you see hardly ANY cops patrolling that area?
Why? Even the COPS avoid B on B violence, because the COPS don't wanna' die. There's a problem here, and we need to figure it out.

Yours has been an eventful life. In Chicago I have met a panhandler in a red line CTA station who wanted a piece of my fried chicken. Quite a few of those around town. Hunger. Another one was walking in the middle of the road with no apparent care on the South Side. Hopeless. A lot of normal people(not gangbangers) on corners. Unemployment.

Would any of these people kill me over a rap argument? I doubt it; not too long ago, I would have easily believed it. They could probably rob me, if they are sure they won't be caught. But more likely they won't do that if they had a job. I bet even if they didn't have job. Just a lot of mostly harmless black people. Going about their business.

I think it's worse here than in LA. In Chicago, the violence tends to be in Englewood and the Westside. Even children get caught in the crossfire. It happens almost every day. And there are a lot of police patrols. On the other hand, police wrongful killings are rare; but when they happen, justice is a pipe dream.

This persisting culture you talk about, I assume is gangbanging. It's the economy.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  I brought up Soros because the dude heavily backs Clinton and I (especially after reading her leaked emails today thanks to Guccifer 2.0s uploaded torrent) KNOW that she makes weapon's deals and gives donors those deals.
Part of me jumps to the conclusion that the political machine is creating this vitriol, making movements like BLM exist for the sole reason of perpetuating business. Seriously.

I am not convinced that Soros funds riots. I don't like Clinton. I like Trump even less. That he is still in the running, even if he doesn't win, is sobering. Scary.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  BLM is complaining about unjust kills from Cops to Blacks.
Ok, but what about that little black girl my wife knew when she was a kid in Anaheim who was killed on a drive by on her birthday on her front lawn?
And when the perp was caught (a black dude), he said it was "her fault for getting in the way" (the shooting was apparently because the girl's dad was selling coke in the perp's territory). You don't see BLM bitch about that. You don't see them crying over B on B killings of 5 year old girls and then BLAMING those girls for getting in the way of the bullet spray. I'm white and even I have a right to be absolutely PISSED at that reality. I want to know why we have a problem, a problem and a culture that perpetuates THAT event that my wife knew of above, or the events that I've personally witnessed just living next to a project.

I really feel that these things are the symptoms of a gross, vile, greed induced collusion of powers that want this shit to exist.

The killings of innocents, especially children, is tragic. Don't get me wrong. The killings have to stop. That said, I have a low tolerance for conspiracy theories. I have met someone who once said that Obama has stationed Russian troops on US territory. Just waiting to strike at the right moment. Needless to say, he is a Trump supporter.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  Look at the NRA and the Orlando shooting... father's day has now passed and what do they tweet? "Buy your dad some guns!" You know, fuck the 50 person death toll, buy more guns!
And it works! It really does! After the shooting, gun sales went through the roof. You had Gays saying "I don't even feel safe anymore, so I bought myself a weapon" (seriously). SO you can see that it's not just BLM! Even the LGBT community is under assault and being used for a market!

Conspiracy theory.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  I can easily see how this same scheme has been used in the Black community. BLM is hurting the Black community more than it's helping them and it's on purpose. The BLM protesters don't even know they're being used. It's putting the blacks in a negative spot light so that we, the white majority, continue to feel justified with demonizing Blacks and the ones that fund it know this. They know racism is still a real thing and when people see BLM on TV, all they see is this:
[Image: BLM-War-18.jpg?resize=530%2C292]
[Image: ct55xabuaaa_m-o.png]
[Image: BLM%20standoff_zpsilbkfdds.jpg] This image is a Black Cop vs a Black protester... to more conservative whites, they see this as "Blacks just don't respect authority" and if you know Republicans / Conservatives... they have a dogma about respecting Authority. It's why the GOP cowards bowed out and let Trump take the Nomination. Conservative whites have a huge belief centered about respecting authority.

Are you saying that you, as a part of the white majority, demonize blacks?

Republicans have a dogma about respecting authority. As long as the perp is not Cliven Bundy or a clone.

(19-06-2016 11:22 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  I really feel this debate about rather black lives matter and, rather this court system here or there is racist or not - while valid concerns? It's distracting us. It's creating the very thing that BLM is protesting against on purpose - perpetuating a market that's REAPED for rewards by business.
Think on it. The War on Drugs is CLEARLY a failure, but every year more and more PDs continuously militarize to fight it. Why? Because Weapon Sales are huge profits and because constantly arresting an oppressed minority like the Blacks makes for easy jail bait and we all know how the Prison Business in the USA is the largest and most profitable on the entire planet.

It's all a fraud. I never wanted to be the conspiracy type of guy, but this past year and a half has shown that what we assumed is true. BLM is funded and instigated by the powers that be to keep us in this cycle that allows that market to persist. They profit off of our discontent and racial infighting and challenge of authority. They'd rather see America turn into a police state because it's good for the bottom line.

Sad, isn't it?
Mean while, that 5 year old little girl down the street from my wife's old house will never see another birthday. . .
And, we'll blame that man that shot her. We'll "hate him" for his calloused comment. All the while, we'll never see why the fate of those two souls even crossed in the first place. . . because it was for a profit.

No comment.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
20-06-2016, 11:59 AM
(20-06-2016 11:17 AM)tomilay Wrote:  That said, I have decided to become more involved in whatever little ways I can. I have, in cahoots with a church(yes a religious institution) on the South Side(Chicago), set up a computer lab. The plan is to incubate promising young inner city kids into the world of software of development in my spare time(there is a lot of economic potential there). I still have to work out the details.
And it is going to be very difficult - I doubt that you will be able to do it. iI is most likely a failing endeavour with black youths. Trying to work out of a church environment indicates that you are probably on the low-end of enrolment, and not likely to attract the creative minds to acheive the goal you envision.

(20-06-2016 11:17 AM)tomilay Wrote:  The assumption, how I understand it, is that he is deliberately financing riots if he funds BLM. Even if I conflate BLM protests, demonstrations or actual rioting with rioting, there is still a leap of faith I have to make to arrive at such a conclusion. I specifically have to assume to know what is in Soros' mind.
HuhHuh that's some twisted reasoning Facepalm

(20-06-2016 11:17 AM)tomilay Wrote:  I don't feel that way just from your response. I am not saying wrongful killings should stop(even though I think they should). I am saying that nobody should enjoy impunity for a wrongful killing. That police should not expect automatic support from the system when they kill innocent people.

More specifically, I think that the standard employed to clear them is too low. I go back to my then five year old; he thought the black cable guys had come to rob us. This from a black kid. What if I shot them and said the same thing to a white jury?(It's hypothetical but you should get the picture).

A justified wrongful killing should require more than just a fearful police officer; cops put(or should put) their lives on the line to protect innocent lives. It could also speak to the idea of getting more minorities to police their areas. They may be more familiar to harmless cultural cues that a cop from a nice suburb might interpret as a threat. Engender more trust and cooperation for the police.

The police are not enjoying impunity. They are being tried - a grand jury of well informed minds are reviewing the evidence, and more than likely, a cop pulls a gun when he fears for his or someone else's safety from an armed person.

The only valid argument you may have is to challenge the assumption of innocence.

That is probably a flaw in our description of criminal justice, but it does not seem that you have identified it - I have. But I am years ahead of everyone in developing a better criminal justice system.

All you have is grievances - all you are doing is complaining, just like #BLM - you are not offering any solutions. A solution would be the organizational plan for community - how a community makes decisions for the better evolution of the community. Obviously, the "White Man's" system of government is not very responsive to black people's plight. Or rather, blacks believe that they can get control of it by complaining about it, or getting control of the corrupt powers???

How do you want to fix America, and make it a more even playing field?

Black Lives Matter is just a whining gathering of racist black people - they offer no solutions.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
20-06-2016, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2016 12:21 PM by TrainWreck.)
You do not think that putting black cops in black neighborhoods has been tried - are you kidding??? Any way, is that not segregation??? Which neighborhoods do you think black cops would rather work in? And if we deny them their preference it becomes a racial thing - doesn't it?

Part of the problem is that too many blacks are so messed-up that they cannot be accepted in the academies.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
20-06-2016, 12:19 PM
(20-06-2016 11:17 AM)tomilay Wrote:  Republicans have a dogma about respecting authority. As long as the perp is not Cliven Bundy or a clone.

So, you believe in fighting authority, because the authority is, ... what?

21-06-2016, 12:02 AM
Tomilay a bit of advice before you engage further with Trainwreak: Go have a look at his profile and read some of the comments left on his rep. If you do so you might notice a common theme and that is the fact that Trainwreak is not just very very stupid, totally and blisteringly unaware of his own stupidity, but is in fact just a run of the mill dime a dozen racist.
He has a history on this forum of being racist being called out for racism by multiple people and on multiple occasions.

He is really really not worth your time my friend, and you would be better off just blocking him. He comes here to troll and be a shithead for the fun of it.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
21-06-2016, 04:58 AM
(21-06-2016 12:02 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Tomilay a bit of advice before you engage further with Trainwreak: Go have a look at his profile and read some of the comments left on his rep. If you do so you might notice a common theme and that is the fact that Trainwreak is not just very very stupid, totally and blisteringly unaware of his own stupidity, but is in fact just a run of the mill dime a dozen racist.
He has a history on this forum of being racist being called out for racism by multiple people and on multiple occasions.

He is really really not worth your time my friend, and you would be better off just blocking him. He comes here to troll and be a shithead for the fun of it.

I already noted his exchange with Thumpalupucus. I am staying out of his lane. There is only 24 hours in a day.

Thanks for heads up though.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
21-06-2016, 06:51 AM
I am not a racist, and you are not finding the correct answers to the questions that you pose, because you do not want to accept the responsibility for the deficiencies in your reasoning.

21-06-2016, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2016 07:33 AM by TrainWreck.)
(20-06-2016 11:17 AM)tomilay Wrote:  That said, I have decided to become more involved in whatever little ways I can. I have, in cahoots with a church(yes a religious institution) on the South Side(Chicago), set up a computer lab. The plan is to incubate promising young inner city kids into the world of software of development in my spare time(there is a lot of economic potential there). I still have to work out the details.
The reason the atheists here are not chastising you for using a church's facilities is because they feel sorry for you, and they are afraid that you would call them "racists." If you were white they would demonize you for such activity, and explain to you that any inner-city black kid that shows any comprehensive scholastic ability is going to be noticed by the school and allowed the opportunity to better schools programs. It is absurd of you to believe that such children are going to be "left behind." You are not going to get any students worth a dime in your one room church computer lab.

You don't think that has been tried??? You think you have a better way of doing it than people before you?

You better work really hard and make sure it works - prove me wrong.

21-06-2016, 09:33 AM
(21-06-2016 07:22 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The reason the atheists here are not chastising you for using a church's facilities is because they feel sorry for you, and they are afraid that you would call them "racists."

You should probably stick to things you know, like shitposting, and mental masturbation. You clearly don't know the internal motivations of strangers you've only bandied words with online.

Hard to take anyone seriously when they have so obviously cocooned themselves inside their own belief-structure.