Thoughts on BLM

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-06-2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Thoughts on BLM
(21-06-2016 09:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Hard to take anyone seriously when they have so obviously cocooned themselves inside their own belief-structure.
HuhHuhHuh

You and most everyone else have a faulty "belief-structure." Your beliefs are based on the misgivings of out-dated compromises. My signature presents the corrections to the inaccurate semantics that have been perpetuated. Atheists inherently see themselves as superior to theists simply because they do not believe in a supernatural. Atheists have built a "cocoon" of dogma that they are not willing to challenge, because they believe that terminology has been completely vetted.

They are much akin to the detractors of Albert Einstein's publication of a theory - they are waiting for the concrete proof that requires updated technology and experimentation. The problem is that atheists are waiting for their oppressors, the dominate theists, to do the review of the semantics. Atheists unwittingly believe that the dictionary definitions are without fault; although they debate what to call themselves - atheist, brights, freethinkers, humanists, etc..

Which is similar to the unwitting activities of black civil rights advocates - they are waiting for their oppressors, the white majority, to better organize community; instead of doing it themselves.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2016, 10:44 AM
(21-06-2016 09:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You should probably stick to things you know, like shitposting, and mental masturbation. You clearly don't know the internal motivations of strangers you've only bandied words with online.

You are not getting anywhere in your mission. You have heard throughout your life from other black people that the United States was founded by racist slave owners for the benefit of white people and that the system is unfair to non-whites.

The best thing that blacks can do to prove that they are right is to establish a better system of justice. Nelson Mandela was given that task in the early 1990 - what happened???

Black people do not know how to organize a basketball team, much less, a community.

That is Truth.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
21-06-2016, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2016 09:22 PM by DLJ.)

Wait till you see these fat women throwing baby seats at each other; and they is going to tell white people that they are better people.

Do you think these people want to live this way?

video removed

Do you think these people would rather be doing this stupid shit then collecting welfare and playing Nitendo in America???

21-06-2016, 11:47 AM
You keep telling yourself that, mkay?
21-06-2016, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2016 09:28 PM by DLJ.)
(21-06-2016 11:22 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

Wait till you see these fat women throwing baby seats at each other; and they is going to tell white people that they are better people.

Do you think these people want to live this way?

video removed

Do you think these people would rather be doing this stupid shit then collecting welfare and playing Nitendo in America???

I think it would take some time to adjust to America for them kids. They seem to be enjoying life.
21-06-2016, 03:08 PM
(21-06-2016 11:22 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Do you think these people want to live this way?

Do you think people want to live this way?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-06-2016, 03:19 PM
(21-06-2016 03:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 11:22 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Do you think these people want to live this way?

Do you think people want to live this way?

I couldn't guess how many guys over the years I have seen with "Will work for food," signs I have said to hop in my truck and I'd take them to the job and pay them $10.00 an hour and had them say "Naw, but thanks."
21-06-2016, 03:57 PM
(21-06-2016 03:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do you think people want to live this way?

What is your point? Most Americans do not have to live that way, including the people on welfare. I had to do that in order to focus on sorting out the semantic chaos that we have. There. Was no way I could hold a job and pay rent and so forth and then find time to concentrate on the dilemma that I had committed myself to research.

My point is that I would not expect Africans to be living like that in 2016. I would think that all the brilliant black people of the world would lead the Africans to better living conditions. But that is not so, as I said before Nelson Mandela died knowing that educated black people would rather cry 'oppression' in America than help him lead those people out of poverty.

As it is you can expect it to be white people to do the job.

21-06-2016, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2016 09:21 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(21-06-2016 06:51 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am not a racist...

[Image: tumblr_lwwhywaQmm1qatmal.gif]

(21-06-2016 10:44 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Black people do not know how to organize a basketball team, much less, a community.

My word I had forgotten how stupid this fucking idiot is. He also thinks NASA is was made for just white people and a lot of other insane nonsense like Harambe the gorilla that was shot was protecting the child from his "hysterical welfare mother"....... ya....

He's just a racist and a loser who can't hold a job or a residence. It would be pitiable if he didn't choose to come to this forum and play pretend and sling his racist delusions around. However he does so he's just a cunt.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-06-2016, 02:50 AM
(21-06-2016 08:46 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  My word I had forgotten how stupid this fucking idiot is. He also thinks NASA is was made for just white people and a lot of other insane nonsense like Harambe the gorilla that was shot was protecting the child from his "hysterical welfare mother"....... ya....

He's just a racist and a loser who can't hold a job or a residence. It would be pitiable if he didn't choose to come to this forum and play pretend and sling his racist delusions around. However he does so he's just a cunt.

He reminds me greatly of this "superior intellect" guy, who thinks he's so bright and superior, and can't understand why everyone else wants to drive them off a bridge. Seriously, compare the words coming out of the megaphone with what we just heard here.

Well, in answer, I'll just say, "I hate Illinois Nazis."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post