Thoughts on Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2014, 06:20 AM
RE: Thoughts on Hitler?
Ok.

When you are Adolph Hitler, every day is a bad hair day.

Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-04-2014, 06:23 AM
Hmm Consider lets see..... bad haircut, stupid mustache and no one could understand 90% of what he was saying. Other than that, he was a cunt of the highest order. Dodgy

Thats all I got.... Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
23-04-2014, 06:26 AM
(23-04-2014 06:23 AM)War Horse Wrote:  no one could understand 90% of what he was saying.

I think quite a lot of people *did*, or at least found it convenient to agree with him. Man doesn't get to be the top dog without a fair amount of persuasive power.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-04-2014, 06:31 AM
I have a collection of Nazi propaganda on DVD I bought cheaply. Many speeches are included with full subtitles. The problem is not how he announciated, it was the verbal BS. Hitler rarely said anything of substance.

How the educated Germans could come under his spell is very puzzling indeed.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
23-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Overall, Hitler was a genuinely smart, intellectual individual. Despite the possible mental problems he had (hence the whole Holocaust thing) he was an artist, and a great one at that. If his life wasn't steered toward discrimination against a type of people, he wouldn't probably went down in history one way or another.
23-04-2014, 03:06 PM
(23-04-2014 12:51 PM)420 Praise It Wrote:  Overall, Hitler was a genuinely smart, intellectual individual. Despite the possible mental problems he had (hence the whole Holocaust thing) he was an artist, and a great one at that. If his life wasn't steered toward discrimination against a type of people, he wouldn't probably went down in history one way or another.

Rolleyes Poor guy, he was just misunderstood. All it was was a cry for attention. If only we had known!

// I think I saw this exact line in the Onion somewhere once...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-04-2014, 04:04 AM
(23-04-2014 12:51 PM)420 Praise It Wrote:  Overall, Hitler was a genuinely smart, intellectual individual. Despite the possible mental problems he had (hence the whole Holocaust thing) he was an artist, and a great one at that. If his life wasn't steered toward discrimination against a type of people, he wouldn't probably went down in history one way or another.

Before he shot himself he was heard to exclaim:

"What an artist the world is losing!"

Banjo.
05-06-2014, 09:23 AM
(14-03-2014 01:53 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 12:28 PM)Dee Wrote:  Certainly there is no justification for a twisted regime birthed by a twisted man.
Colonel George Washington birthed "American Imperialism" by coloring outside the lines and generating what is locally known as The French and Indian War...
What I'm saying is choose your enemies wisely and if you think Hitler is your enemy...
...then you are a fool.

Sorry, I stopped reading the thread on page four at ^^THIS^^
Yes.
What happened between 1922 and 1945 did not begin or even end with one guy.

Seeds of hatred and violence were sown long before Hitler was born.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
05-06-2014, 09:27 AM
Not much really.
05-06-2014, 09:35 AM
He seemed to yell a lot.