Thoughts on the White Power Movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2016, 07:55 PM
Thoughts on the White Power Movement
Quote:SACRAMENTO, Calif.

Five people have been stabbed outside the California state Capitol building in Sacramento.

Officer Matt McPhail with the Sacramento Police Department says none of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.

The victims were all present while a protest took place, though McPhail said it was still unclear whether and how they were involved.

The Traditionalist Workers Party had scheduled and received a permit to protest at noon Sunday in front of the Capitol. McPhail says a group of counter-protesters showed up to demonstrate against them.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has described TWP as a group formed in 2015 as the political wing of the Traditionalist Youth Network, which aims to "indoctrinate high school and college students into white nationalism."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/article...rylink=cpy

Contrary to popular belief - I see these white supremacists as being in error, because they cannot prove that they can organize productive community; although, black people are tremendously intimidated by their claim to be able to do so.

However, eventually, the scientific template for doing community becomes available to them and they have to use what was generated by a black man; and so they lose their credibility because they could not use their supreme "white" intellect to do it themselves.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: Thoughts on the White Power Movement
Seemed to work for the NAZI's.

Oh, hang on..... Smile

I used to wear this T shirt with pride.

[Image: 2039738436_1bca285621_b.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-06-2016, 12:20 AM
This society has a lot more tolerance for a Black Power movement than a White Power Movement. Below is a picture of members of a Black Power movement outside a polling station during an election.

[Image: th?&id=OIP.M2dd942bcf9925fab6d01...mp;amp;r=0]

If that was two skin heads dressed in klan robes society would have reacted differently.
27-06-2016, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2016 02:55 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
What the...

OHMYFUCKINGBOG are you fucking SERIOUS!?!

Utter fail, if you're comparing those guys to Klansmen.

What do you think those guys are doing there, intimidating voters into voting their way, somehow sneaking into booths to see how they voted? Scaring off white voters? Give me a break. I've known literally hundreds of members of both Black Power movements and White Supremacist movements [Edit to Add: granted, most were people I met in prison, so the sample may not be 100% inclusive... but I would presume it represents the worst of both groups, not the best, so I am willing to rely upon my assessment from experience], and their philosophies aren't even similar. The former were particularly nice to me once they understood that I was not hateful or superiority-minded, did not deny them the inherent right of all mankind to defend themselves and their community with both word and deed, and did not try to ignore or apologize (in the Christian Apologetics sense of the word) for structural racism and the US history of White Supremacy. The latter were not, in many instances. White Supremacists were easily an order or magnitude more violent, more exclusionary, and more disdainful of anyone who did not fit their narrow view of what constituted a human being (or a valid one, anyway).

You clearly have no idea the origin of the term Black Panthers, or what the group was founded to do, if you're even willing to compare them to the Klan. The Klan was founded in part for the purpose of suppressing the voting rights of ex-slaves, and intimidating anyone who would even potentially vote for a black or black-friendly candidate. The guys in that photo are there because they are guaranteeing that everyone can freely and safely come TO vote, in places where voter suppression/intimidation has been or still is a problem.

So yes, I would certainly react differently to two guys in Klan robes standing outside a polling place. And so would any history-educated (or just sane) American. What the fuck is wrong with you?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-06-2016, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2016 03:08 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(27-06-2016 02:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  OHMYFUCKINGBOG are you SERIOUS!?! Utter fail, if you're comparing those guys to Klansmen.

What do you think those guys are doing there, intimidating voters into voting their way, somehow sneaking into booths to see how they voted? Scaring off white voters? Give me a break. I've known literally hundreds of members of both Black Power movements and White Supremacist movements, and their philosophies aren't even similar. The former were particularly nice to me once they understood that I was not hateful or superiority-minded, did not deny them the inherent right of all mankind to defend themselves and their community with both word and deed, and did not try to ignore or apologize (in the Christian Apologetics sense of the word) for structural racism and the US history of White Supremacy. The actual White Supremacists were easily an order or magnitude more violent, more exclusionary, and more disdainful of anyone who did not fit their narrow view of what constituted a human being (or a valid one, anyway).

You clearly have no idea the origin of the term Black Panthers, or what the group was founded to do, if you're even willing to compare them to the Klan. The Klan was founded in part for the purpose of suppressing the voting rights of ex-slaves, and intimidating anyone who would even potentially vote for a black or black-friendly candidate. The guys in that photo are there because they are guaranteeing that everyone can freely and safely come TO vote, in places where voter suppression/intimidation has been or still is a problem.

So yes, I would certainly react differently to two guys in Klan robes standing outside a polling place. And so would any history-educated (or just sane) American. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Trainwreck, The above is exactly what I am talking about. The panthers in the photo were dressed in para-military-like garb to intimidate voters. Two skinheads wearing klans robes would be dressed to intimidate voters. RS appears to be happy to give one group a pass while chastising the other.
27-06-2016, 04:33 AM
You clearly see what you want to see, and nothing more. You speak of what he was suspected of doing, what those who were found to having said what they said out of political motive in exaggerating what happened, and not of what he did or meant to do. In dismissing the case, the Justice Department stated that "Claims were dismissed against the other defendants based on a careful assessment of the facts and the law." The Department of Justice also stated that the "facts and the law did not support pursuing the claims against three of the defendants". You failed to note that the only crime was having the club near there, which he reputedly carried as a matter of course as a part of his little costume uniform, there, and that despite this "honest error" (whether it was or not), it resulted in the suspension of that city's entire chapter and specifically of Shabazz himself by the Black Panther Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_...ation_case

The Black Panthers, from whom they took their name, were a US Army tank unit trained in Alexandria, Louisiana, which served under General George Patton, and he tasked them with his (premature) assault on the Seigfreid Line defenses to break into Germany. One of the unit officers who would later become famous in other ways was Jackie Robinson. The 761st was awarded a Presidential Unit Citation for their outstanding performance. When African-Americans were being told they weren't smart enough to do more than drive truck, the Tuskeegee Airmen and the Black Panthers, with their "Come out fighting!" motto, were moments of great pride for the community, despite how the 761st were treated during training in the rural South and how whites treated the hero tankers upon their return from the highest standards of service and bravery in defense of a country that treated them like shit.

Have a look at some tanker outfits of the day, and recognize the source of their outfits, stylized. Look at the patches worn on the jackets, a panther which silently declares "come out fighting!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/761st_Tank...ed_States)

Finally, the BPP had Marxist leanings/philosophical origins... which makes them almost literal opposites of White Supremacist fascists.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-06-2016, 04:47 AM
Look at the patch on the front of the Black Panther's jacket (not the SDS guy, pictured in the pre-frame). Compare it to the image below.

This is the patch of the 761st:

[Image: black-panther-copy.jpg]

You could also actually listen to the BPP "loudmouth" actually describing what his motivations are. Just because they were douchey 70s-era commie sympathizers--thus the SDS douchebag boyfriend for emphasis--doesn't mean we should doubt their word when they say what their motives are, or assume there to be violent intent when there is no clear evidence thereof, and we know well that COINTELPRO and other operations were conducted by the government to exaggerate the threat of such groups so they could be further radicalized and thus suppressed, and to provide a propaganda basis for justifying these actions. We know this happened. With all the politics involved in trying to attack the current White House occupant by his Republican opponents, by any and all possible means, I have reason to distrust assertions which tried to imply there was racial bias in protecting black organizations.

[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-06-2016, 05:03 AM
That escalated quickly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
27-06-2016, 05:12 AM
Any group that promotes people based on their skin color, is racist. (as the word "racist" is commonly defined)

There's actually only one race on this planet --

When the Klingons show up, there will be two...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-06-2016, 05:17 AM
(27-06-2016 05:12 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Any group that promotes people based on their skin color, is racist. (as the word "racist" is commonly defined)

There's actually only one race on this planet --

When the Klingons show up, there will be two...

the vulcans make first contact. get your facts straight.
[+] 4 users Like Dark Wanderer's post