Thoughts on the White Power Movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Thoughts on the White Power Movement
(27-06-2016 03:16 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 11:19 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  It is absurd to believe that anyone is being denied to vote because they are black.

The election process is corrupt, and the problem is that black people believe that they need to take advantage of the legendary corrupt system and "stuff the box." Again, for blacks it is not about fixing any problems with any system - it's about using the corrupt powers to advance their politicians to their self prosperity on the backs of their black constituency.
During the 1964 presidential election I saw people we knew were Kluxers sitting across the street from the poling stations in their pickup trucks with the Easy Rider Rifle Racks. They had cameras ready. That was enough to keep blacks away.

Damn Gawd, you must be damn near as old as I am. That was the first time i ever voted. AuH20 was my man, and he lost.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
27-06-2016, 05:01 PM
(27-06-2016 02:59 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Trainwreck, The above is exactly what I am talking about. The panthers in the photo were dressed in para-military-like garb to intimidate voters.

Except you're totally and completely wrong which is not an uncommon place for you to find yourself in. They were dressed that way precisely to intimidate any potential voter intimidators. And help the elderly and handicapped and others into the voting site.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-06-2016, 05:01 PM
If anybody told me that they would not let me enter to check my registration and vote - I would walk away acting scared out of my wits and call police.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
27-06-2016, 05:03 PM
(27-06-2016 05:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Except you're totally and completely wrong which is not an uncommon place for you to find yourself in. They were dressed that way precisely to intimidate any potential voter intimidators. And help the elderly and handicapped and others into the voting site.

In NYC they post a cop at every voting place - ain't no shit going down on election day.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post
27-06-2016, 05:04 PM
(27-06-2016 05:00 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 03:16 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  During the 1964 presidential election I saw people we knew were Kluxers sitting across the street from the poling stations in their pickup trucks with the Easy Rider Rifle Racks. They had cameras ready. That was enough to keep blacks away.

Damn Gawd, you must be damn near as old as I am. That was the first time i ever voted. AuH20 was my man, and he lost.

Sorry, I was thirteen. I was a Junior Poll Watcher for the LBJ campaign. I knew the guys were Kluxers because they were friends of my Y-donor.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-06-2016, 05:10 PM
(27-06-2016 05:01 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  If anybody told me that they would not let me enter to check my registration and vote - I would walk away acting scared out of my wits and call police.

That's because you're a racist person, and you see them through that lens.

I don't mean the term as an insult, but an adjective.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
27-06-2016, 05:11 PM
(27-06-2016 04:58 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  From what little I know about it ( on a side note , is this an acceptable way to form a sentence ? ) , you Muricans have a strange ways of counting votes.

The problem is compounded by the development of the campaign cycle/tour (transit and media development), and the addition of states that span several time zones.

[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post
27-06-2016, 05:14 PM
(27-06-2016 05:01 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  If anybody told me that they would not let me enter to check my registration and vote - I would walk away acting scared out of my wits and call police.

Aside: Can felons vote?

#sigh
27-06-2016, 05:16 PM
(27-06-2016 05:03 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Except you're totally and completely wrong which is not an uncommon place for you to find yourself in. They were dressed that way precisely to intimidate any potential voter intimidators. And help the elderly and handicapped and others into the voting site.

In NYC they post a cop at every voting place - ain't no shit going down on election day.

That raises an interesting question. Where was that photo taken?

#sigh
27-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Thoughts on the White Power Movement
(27-06-2016 04:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 04:48 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I'm sorry, did I steal your thunder?

Not until you actually fulfill your obligation and post the youtube videos. Until then you're just a pretender, a wannabe.

Post the videos Girly. Your YouTube fu is better than mine.