Thoughts on the White Power Movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Thoughts on the White Power Movement
(27-06-2016 04:50 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  That is what the electoral college was supposed to be, and what the primary elections are. National elections are a difficult (complex) exercise in game theory, especially with old technology.

While I respect your principles of scavenging off society in a Bear Grills sorta way, you could actually be useful to society in far more meaningful ways. But I respect a principled man.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2016, 05:23 PM
(27-06-2016 05:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:01 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  If anybody told me that they would not let me enter to check my registration and vote - I would walk away acting scared out of my wits and call police.

That's because you're a racist person, and you see them through that lens.

I don't mean the term as an insult, but an adjective.

No - I am seeing things through my "wimpy-ass" coward lens. I am not going to win a fight against people who are determined to prevent me from voting. I do not hold the duty/privilege to vote to be that meaningful. There are very few races that I understand competently - I vote because I agree more with the Republican agenda, and I have no idea who what the judges are, and prosecutors, and municipal comptrollers.

And I do not believe there are many people who do understand all that shit - it is a mess. Qualifications, stances on issues,...

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post
27-06-2016, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2016 06:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-06-2016 05:16 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 04:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not until you actually fulfill your obligation and post the youtube videos. Until then you're just a pretender, a wannabe.

Post the videos Girly. Your YouTube fu is better than mine.

Nope. You brought this on yourself. Own it.

#sigh
27-06-2016, 05:44 PM
(27-06-2016 05:23 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  That's because you're a racist person, and you see them through that lens.

I don't mean the term as an insult, but an adjective.

No - I am seeing things through my "wimpy-ass" coward lens. I am not going to win a fight against people who are determined to prevent me from voting. I do not hold the duty/privilege to vote to be that meaningful.

Do you have any evidence at all that the persons you're describing have ever prevented ANYONE from voting?

You're just making my point for me.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-06-2016, 05:57 PM
(27-06-2016 05:44 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:23 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  No - I am seeing things through my "wimpy-ass" coward lens. I am not going to win a fight against people who are determined to prevent me from voting. I do not hold the duty/privilege to vote to be that meaningful.

Do you have any evidence at all that the persons you're describing have ever prevented ANYONE from voting?

You're just making my point for me.
It's nothing new.

https://historyengine.richmond.edu/episodes/view/2565
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Thoughts on the White Power Movement
Ok Girly. I bring you the blind black white supremacist.
https://youtu.be/CWToJ0TRhxM
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
27-06-2016, 06:03 PM
(27-06-2016 06:02 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Ok Girly. I bring you the blind black white supremacist.
https://youtu.be/CWToJ0TRhxM

You must embed it properly. No links allowed. But I like your spunk. Thumbsup

#sigh
27-06-2016, 06:39 PM
(27-06-2016 05:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:01 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  If anybody told me that they would not let me enter to check my registration and vote - I would walk away acting scared out of my wits and call police.

Aside: Can felons vote?

Short Answer: It depends.

Longer answer: It still depends, it's usually one of the rights lost after a felony conviction (though two states, Maine and Vermont, do allow inmates to vote via absentee ballot from prison). Most states have waiting periods that they restore voting rights after for convicted felons as part of a longer process towards restoration. In 14 states (and D.C.), you just have to serve your incarceration term. In 24 states, there's some combination of incarceration term and post-prison supervision period (parole usually) that you have to complete to regain voting rights. In 10 (sometimes cited as 12, because of this thing where Governor's take executive action, but laws remain unchanged) states in the U.S., a convicted felon may be permanently ineligible to vote, but even that has a number of variables such as severity of the crime, length of time that has passed since that crime, etc.

In a few states, a person can actually can lose voting rights due to certain misdemeanor offenses, but it also has its own set of qualifiers as it were. In most of the states that do this, which is a minority of the U.S. states, it's just basically "oh you're in jail on election day, no voting for you." Other places may allow a person in jail to do so; for instance, in my home state of West Virginia, people in jail are technically allowed to vote via absentee ballot, as they're non-felons, however, if they're convicted of an election related misdemeanor, they aren't allowed to vote. Additionally, Kentucky and Missouri have certain types of "high misdemeanors" or election related crimes which require an Executive Pardon from the Governor to ever be allowed to vote again.

And actually, for convicted felons, it can become even more confusing. Remember the executive action vs. legislative law change thing? Virginia's Governor is a good example of this, being in hot water with a lot of folks recently, after restoring voting rights to 200,000 disenfranchised former felons. However, the state itself still hasn't changed the law in the state legislature to stop the disenfranchisement of future felons.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
27-06-2016, 07:04 PM
(27-06-2016 05:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Aside: Can felons vote?

I want them to complete a probation program - secure job, off welfare, no dependants on welfare. I do not believe welfare recipients should be allowed to vote.

(27-06-2016 04:31 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You don't have a warrant.

You should work on the compromise legislation for those who have served their time and demonstrated good "humanist/atheist" citizenship.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
27-06-2016, 07:11 PM
(27-06-2016 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 04:50 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  That is what the electoral college was supposed to be, and what the primary elections are. National elections are a difficult (complex) exercise in game theory, especially with old technology.

While I respect your principles of scavenging off society in a Bear Grills sorta way, you could actually be useful to society in far more meaningful ways. But I respect a principled man.

(27-06-2016 06:26 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  My campaign includes semantic adjustments of sacred words to atheists, and as you know, atheists are not to keen on that. I am not going to back down and pander to atheists for support in this manner - they have to change their thinking to the correct reasoning.

Furthermore, I am campaigning for a new constitutional system. Thus far, atheists do not question the integrity of the constitution - atheists believe they interpret it more accurately than the Christians, and that it is the proper way to guide the society. I believe atheists behold to the political charter system, just as ignorantly as the Christians behold the Bible for guiding society.