Thoughts on the White Power Movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Thoughts on the White Power Movement
(27-06-2016 07:11 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  While I respect your principles of scavenging off society in a Bear Grills sorta way, you could actually be useful to society in far more meaningful ways. But I respect a principled man.

(27-06-2016 06:26 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  My campaign includes semantic adjustments of sacred words to atheists, and as you know, atheists are not to keen on that. I am not going to back down and pander to atheists for support in this manner - they have to change their thinking to the correct reasoning.

Furthermore, I am campaigning for a new constitutional system. Thus far, atheists do not question the integrity of the constitution - atheists believe they interpret it more accurately than the Christians, and that it is the proper way to guide the society. I believe atheists behold to the political charter system, just as ignorantly as the Christians behold the Bible for guiding society.

You do realize you're trying to do this from a sidewalk in the Bronx right?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2016, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2016 09:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-06-2016 07:04 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Aside: Can felons vote?

I want them to complete a probation program - secure job, off welfare, no dependants on welfare. I do not believe welfare recipients should be allowed to vote.

So you just disqualified yourself from voting. That's why I love you. Goddam if you ain't a man of principle. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-06-2016, 09:23 PM
(27-06-2016 12:20 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If that was two skin heads dressed in klan robes society would have reacted differently.
...because the KKK has a 100+year history of murdering black political leaders, hacking off the heads of families, killing church leaders and community leaders, drove successful black farmers off their land, killed or wounded over 2000 people in Louisiana within a few weeks, created multiple mass graves, killed 150 black people in Florida alone as well as hundreds in other states as well. All this within about 2 years.

And that's just the fucking FIRST Klan. There have been two more.

Later chapters bombed over 40 homes in a two year stretch, murdered multiple civil rights leaders, old women, children and even works with the American Nazi Party. Then their are the hundreds of lynchings through it's history. Not to mention the frequent state wide voter suppression and executions. I could go on.

The picture you posted shows two guys, one with a Billy Club who was promptly arrested, shouting racial slurs, and who hurt exactly zero people and your complaining that people don't react the same as if it had been an organization with ties to fucking Nazis and a history that includes THOUSANDS of murders? Two racist idiots should be treated the same as a organization with the history that the KKK has?

Are you fucking serious right now?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
29-06-2016, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 11:13 AM by TrainWreck.)
(27-06-2016 02:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I've known literally hundreds of members of both Black Power movements and White Supremacist movements [Edit to Add: granted, most were people I met in prison, so the sample may not be 100% inclusive... but I would presume it represents the worst of both groups, not the best, so I am willing to rely upon my assessment from experience], and their philosophies aren't even similar. The former were particularly nice to me once they understood that I was not hateful or superiority-minded, did not deny them the inherent right of all mankind to defend themselves and their community with both word and deed, and did not try to ignore or apologize (in the Christian Apologetics sense of the word) for structural racism and the US history of White Supremacy. The latter were not, in many instances. White Supremacists were easily an order or magnitude more violent, more exclusionary, and more disdainful of anyone who did not fit their narrow view of what constituted a human being (or a valid one, anyway).

I thinks you have some conflicting views. The over-riding view you probably have is that criminal activity is inevitable. And when you are having these deep philosophical discussions with these cool black guys they are probably indirectly, or directly, describing tranquil community based on their ability to describe right from wrong. You take in all this wonderful rhetoric, but you fail to challenge the wise black men to lead that theoretical community. The best they can do is emulate Christian organization, and that is ultimately a failure for them, but it perpetuates because of the white people's success with it - it remains a format that blacks can emulate, because they cannot construct their own.

And atheists do not offer blacks anything, either.

The white supremacists are exercising skewed observation. They recognize that blacks cannot organize community, and that desegregation has seemingly lead to a relative degradation of civil society - they do not need to get into philosophical ramblings - they have evidence to make their case. What the white supremacists lack is the ability to understand the intricacies of organizing community - they too would fail if left to their own devices.

Again, each side perceives tranquil community. They envision a world without criminal undermining of their doctrine, and they seek segregation from those who oppose the political doctrine for their community, because it is very difficult to protect and exercise those doctrines - need to organize a government to do that.

You are not considering that, because you are very new to the field of social engineering. I am able to describe it because I am very advanced.

BowingBowingBowing

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
29-06-2016, 12:24 PM
(29-06-2016 11:00 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  And atheists do not offer blacks anything, either.

And, the atheists seem more apt to ally their organization with the freaking rainbows, than with the blacks!!!

Anybody got any ideas why? Tongue

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
29-06-2016, 11:12 PM
(29-06-2016 12:24 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 11:00 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  And atheists do not offer blacks anything, either.

And, the atheists seem more apt to ally their organization with the freaking rainbows, than with the blacks!!!

Anybody got any ideas why? Tongue

African Americans are notoriously more religious in their communities, "rainbows" are not. So what?

False equivalency. Has nothing to do with race. I see atheists (most of whom are white in America) as just as pro-racial equality as they are for equality for sexual and gender identity.

Is it the atheists not caring for the blacks, or the blacks just as against atheists as the rest of the country if not more given their religiosity?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
29-06-2016, 11:13 PM
The "white power movement" is just ignorant white people being fucking ignorant.
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post
30-06-2016, 12:09 AM
I am not sure, you make some compelling arguments. I know that Ellen Johnson, former American Atheist President, has declared that the LGBTs never returned any support.

30-06-2016, 12:11 AM
(30-06-2016 12:09 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am not sure, you make some compelling arguments. I know that Ellen Johnson, former American Atheist President, has declared that the LGBTs never returned any support.

You're in the negative for a reason, bitch. At this point, clues are lost on you.

You're just fucking dumb.
30-06-2016, 05:14 PM
(29-06-2016 11:00 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I thinks you have some conflicting views. The over-riding view you probably have is that criminal activity is inevitable. And when you are having these deep philosophical discussions with these cool black guys they are probably indirectly, or directly, describing tranquil community based on their ability to describe right from wrong. You take in all this wonderful rhetoric, but you fail to challenge the wise black men to lead that theoretical community. The best they can do is emulate Christian organization, and that is ultimately a failure for them, but it perpetuates because of the white people's success with it - it remains a format that blacks can emulate, because they cannot construct their own.

I'm not sure what "criminal activity is inevitable" means, as a philosophical position. Do you mean there's another option, where no one ever breaks the law? I'm mind-blown. I'm also amazed that, having seen the way I write and think, here, that you think I'd be somehow mesmerized by intelligent people with whom I talk, or fail to "challenge" them in some way. So which is it, Trainwreck Bigsby? Are they too dumb to make a community or am I so much dumber that I'm reduced to "tak[ing] in all this wonderful rhetoric"? Consider

Actually, most of my discussions with the Muslim and other "black power" prisoners were about religion, history, family, or food, or about any number of other topics which might come up between normal people. I found that their anger had a fairly clear source and target, and that once they learned I was not someone who saw them as inferior or as some bizarre caricature of themselves (such as the one you continue to present), then I found them to be remarkably normal, except for having almost exactly the same annoying religious (social) positions as my fundamentalist Christian family.

As for your "lack of community organization" ongoing-verbal-diarrhea, I don't know what you're even talking about. The only difference I can see with most of the predominantly-black communities in which I've lived across the south, including the mostly-Muslim residents of my block/apartment complex, is that they suffer the lingering effects of systematic deprivation of advantages denied to them by racist whites in government but given to other whites. You can see it in the condition of roads as soon as you cross into the "black section of town", instantly, even though no real district has changed. You can see it in denial of housing opportunity and government-backed financing that went to whites and not to blacks resulting in the ghettos, and you can see it continuing to happen today.

(Highly recommend reading that third link for everyone, not just TW.)

What do you mean, "them?" (No Tropic Thunder jokes here, guys.) Are atheists supposed to offer "them" something? You do realize that there are dark-skinned atheists, right?

(29-06-2016 11:00 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The white supremacists are exercising skewed observation.

Yay! You got something right! Thumbsup

(29-06-2016 11:00 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  They recognize that blacks cannot organize community, and that desegregation has seemingly lead to a relative degradation of civil society - they do not need to get into philosophical ramblings - they have evidence to make their case. What the white supremacists lack is the ability to understand the intricacies of organizing community - they too would fail if left to their own devices.

Or, like you, they are ignorant of the myriad factors that have served to destroy the black communities of our nation. They also tend to ignore, as you have, the fact that American society is by pretty much every measurable standard doing better than it ever has, with the exception of some "rotted out" poor, far-rural (mostly white) and inner-urban (mostly black) sections.

(29-06-2016 11:00 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Again, each side perceives tranquil community. They envision a world without criminal undermining of their doctrine, and they seek segregation from those who oppose the political doctrine for their community, because it is very difficult to protect and exercise those doctrines - need to organize a government to do that.

As I recall, the objective of the supremacists was, quote, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

But yes, among the "88 Precepts" which follow the two-part "Fourteen Words" philosophy of most modern white supremacist groups, there are indeed found the principles you state-- separation, destroying criminals until there are none, etc., as the WS with whom I spoke were kind enough to share with me in our philosophical discussions on the subject. (I was overawed by their "wonderful rhetoric", of course.) It's the reason I keep calling you racist: your rhetoric is difficult to distinguish from theirs, in key places.

(29-06-2016 11:00 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You are not considering that, because you are very new to the field of social engineering. I am able to describe it because I am very advanced.

Social engineering, huh? I take you about as seriously on this subject as this guy:

Except he's funny. There's nothing funny about you. You're the guy the dude in that video is pretending to be, who walks in at the end. We just haven't managed to find you a fancy badge for your suit, yet.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson