Thoughts on the White Power Movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Thoughts on the White Power Movement
Whitey's way of doing community is flawed, however, it is successful. Any attempt to replicate Whitey's way is going to be flawed and susceptible to corruption, because Whitey's way was always laced with coercion, because it is flawed. Black people's way of doing community is abysmal, they perpetually need Whitey's help - Africa, Haiti, and the lack of autonomous African American community are evidence of their inferior community organizational ambition.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Thoughts on the White Power Movement
(01-07-2016 12:00 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Whitey's way of doing community is flawed, however, it is successful. Any attempt to replicate Whitey's way is going to be flawed and susceptible to corruption, because Whitey's way was always laced with coercion, because it is flawed. Black people's way of doing community is abysmal, they perpetually need Whitey's help - Africa, Haiti, and the lack of autonomous African American community are evidence of their inferior community organizational ambition.

Well. Clearly, you have it all figured out. I defer to your astounding wisdom and insight.

I look forward to seeing you walk across the stage in Stockholm to accept your Nobel in Economic Sciences.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply