Thousands file resignation letters from the LDS Church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Thousands file resignation letters from the LDS Church
(20-11-2015 12:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Chas talks like a redneck? Huh
OK, OK, what ever you say. But he definitely doesn't talk like an educated man. He talks like a junky.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2015, 12:40 PM
What I truly adore is how the delusional religious types seem to believe they have a corner on the 'nice' market. They bleat asking rhetorical questions about being kind. As if they're the only ones capable -- yet spend all their time here defending their beliefs.

Now, if you will excuse me, I've got to go sort clothing for the homeless. I'll try to be back in a couple hours.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-11-2015, 12:44 PM
(20-11-2015 12:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Now, if you will excuse me, I've got to go sort clothing for the homeless. I'll try to be back in a couple hours.
Laugh out load Lady is not classy but with some sense of humor. I like it. Thumbsup

20-11-2015, 12:47 PM
(20-11-2015 12:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  As if they're the only ones capable --
Oh, they are not the only ones capable. There are many atheists who are capable.
My father was one of them. But not you, Lady.
But I still love you, sister. Heart

20-11-2015, 12:49 PM
(20-11-2015 12:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  LDS Church doesn't make anybody's life miserable. I KNOW that I can change my life style, I KNOW that I can do what ever I want and nobody will make my life miserable.
The only person who can make my life miserable is me. If I choose to demand that Church changes its Doctrine to whatever life style I choose so I can continue to enter the Temple, or to partake of the sacrament, or to receive callings, and Church won't do it, I will become ANGRY like that young man who wrote his letter.
I KNOW that Church will leave me alone if I want to change my life style. I KNOW that I still can come to Church, nobody will turn me away. I KNOW that I can call Church members and ask for help and someone will come to help me.

I KNOW that those who change their life style and who want Doctrine to be changed according to their life style, will become angry and bitter, and yes, MISERABLE because of their anger and bitterness.
I KNOW gay people who live their life style and are not miserable. But happy and they don't demand that Church should change its Doctrine.

I don't believe those who say that Church made their life miserable.
I KNOW a sister who removed her name, who said that she wants nothing to do with Church but as soon as she is in trouble the first place she comes is THIS MORON Church of Latter-day IDIOTS

Have you done anything good today?
Have you been kind to someone today?

May be you were, but not to me. And I didn't do anything wrong to you.
I give my love to you Heart Smile

Dearest Alla, you sound like my sister. I used to be LDS and I think I have a hint of how entrenched you are into "KNOWING" this church is true. We as humans are greatly swayed by emotions and the church is only as strong as the emotional anchor that it tricks you into creating in yourself. In general, many things I see you say seem to come from a good heart but a very misguided mind. I would simply like to encourage the fact that going through life without your thought processes firmly founded in reality, greatly hinders one's mind and potential to do even more good in the world.

I offer you this seed. Please read the DOC *in chronological order* and get a true sense of who and what Joseph Smith was. The listing of this order can be found in the beginning pages, at least in older versions. This is not anti-Mormon propaganda is it? I challenge you to do this or at the very least ask why is it not already in chronological order? Why is this book jumbled up and usually only studied piecemeal?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-11-2015, 04:12 PM
(20-11-2015 12:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 12:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Now, if you will excuse me, I've got to go sort clothing for the homeless. I'll try to be back in a couple hours.
Laugh out load Lady is not classy but with some sense of humor. I like it. Thumbsup

Did I say something humorous? I was being serious. I did go, unfortunately there wasn't much to do.

Bikinis aren't exactly what's needed for homeless people in wintertime. No

Not a lot of sweaters, jackets things that people actually need. It's mostly garbage that should have been thrown away in the trash.

Tomorrow, I'll go to the coop and help organize the thanksgiving baskets.

Each year they hand out turkey dinners to people.

I don't get to help deliver them because my car is too small.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-11-2015, 04:26 PM
(20-11-2015 04:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 12:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  Laugh out load Lady is not classy but with some sense of humor. I like it. Thumbsup

Did I say something humorous? I was being serious. I did go, unfortunately there wasn't much to do.

Not a lot of sweaters, jackets things that people actually need. It's mostly garbage that should have been thrown away in the trash.

Just a side note Moms, someone from one of the charity organizations said homeless people need socks. People donate all kinds of clothing but hardly ever socks.

Sorry, back to the discussion.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-11-2015, 05:54 PM
(20-11-2015 04:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 12:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  Laugh out load Lady is not classy but with some sense of humor. I like it. Thumbsup

Good for you, Lady.

20-11-2015, 06:13 PM
(20-11-2015 04:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 04:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Did I say something humorous? I was being serious. I did go, unfortunately there wasn't much to do.

Just a side note Moms, someone from one of the charity organizations said homeless people need socks. People donate all kinds of clothing but hardly ever socks.

Sorry, back to the discussion.

Yep socks are great because they're kinda one size too. People forget that, we partnered a few years ago and got like 500 from Costco. Kirkland brand, which was nice. Because most socks are just gross...like used underwear...Weeping

I swear the clothing tho this year was really bad. Gently worn is fine, holes in the crotch...just no.

There were two cocktail dresses too. Blink

The stuff that can't be used are separated, half are given to goodwill to be sold/distributed by them; the rest are taken to the dump.

Then there's the assorted purses and high heels...backpacks are useful.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-11-2015, 06:15 PM
(20-11-2015 12:49 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I offer you this seed. Please read the DOC *in chronological order* and get a true sense of who and what Joseph Smith was. The listing of this order can be found in the beginning pages, at least in older versions. This is not anti-Mormon propaganda is it? I challenge you to do this or at the very least ask why is it not already in chronological order? Why is this book jumbled up and usually only studied piecemeal?
Why don't you tell me? I am sure you have true answer. Smile