http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/hu...-resources

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Thousands file resignation letters from the LDS Church
(20-11-2015 06:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  some info about MORON Church of Latter-day IDIOTS

Isn't that nice? I wonder if they mentioned their religious beliefs to the recipients of this humanitarian care? I bet my life they did and do. Humanitarian service for the churches is the way they exploit the needy. Here starving child, come sit down, let me share some fairy tales with you while handing you a bowl of rice....

[Image: 10qfb77.jpg]

Now what is great about atheist/humanist organizations like Foundation Beyond Belief is this humanitarian work can be done WITHOUT exploiting people, without brainwashing their children, without filling their uneducated minds with nonsense.

https://foundationbeyondbelief.org/

[Image: 2reio37.png]

Outreach, humanitarian work, caring, all without god. Religions enjoy hiding behind the guise of humanitarian work when in fact it is the primary way they grow their numbers......brainwashing the unwashed, uneducated, and ignorant into becoming delusional fairy tale embracing tools like you.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
20-11-2015, 06:56 PM
(20-11-2015 06:30 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I wonder if they mentioned their religious beliefs to the recipients of this humanitarian care? I bet my life they did and do.
Never bet your life. You lost it now.

Many people do not even know that MORON Church of Latter-day IDIOTS helped/help them. I heard myself some people said: we don't know what church helped us but they are angles sent from heaven.

20-11-2015, 06:59 PM

Good work, Foundation Beyond Belief's!
This moron(Latter-day Idiot) praises what you do. We all have common goal - to help those who can not help themselves.

20-11-2015, 07:05 PM
(20-11-2015 06:30 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 06:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  some info about MORON Church of Latter-day IDIOTS

Isn't that nice? I wonder if they mentioned their religious beliefs to the recipients of this humanitarian care? I bet my life they did and do. Humanitarian service for the churches is the way they exploit the needy. Here starving child, come sit down, let me share some fairy tales with you while handing you a bowl of rice....

[Image: 10qfb77.jpg]

Now what is great about atheist/humanist organizations like Foundation Beyond Belief is this humanitarian work can be done WITHOUT exploiting people, without brainwashing their children, without filling their uneducated minds with nonsense.

https://foundationbeyondbelief.org/

[Image: 2reio37.png]

Outreach, humanitarian work, caring, all without god. Religions enjoy hiding behind the guise of humanitarian work when in fact it is the primary way they grow their numbers......brainwashing the unwashed, uneducated, and ignorant into becoming delusional fairy tale embracing tools like you.

Yes, this x 1000. They can't pass up an opportunity to expose others to their cult.

Jw's are just as bad.

One of my friends is a Mormon, she loved going to impoverished countries, helping people out, and telling them how great the church was to provide all this God given help to them.

Nothing like preaching to an already traumatized audience.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-11-2015, 07:07 PM
(20-11-2015 06:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  ....

This moron(Latter-day Idiot) praises what you do. We all have common goal - to help those who can not help themselves.

cannot help themselves what... be informed about the Mormon churches view of reality through an oppressive manner?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
20-11-2015, 07:08 PM
(20-11-2015 06:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  [we don't know what church helped us but they are angles sent from heaven.

Angles???

Are you being obtuse?????

Or acute???

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-11-2015, 07:12 PM
(20-11-2015 07:07 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  cannot help themselves what... be informed about the Mormon churches view of reality through an oppressive manner?
WOW!!!

20-11-2015, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 07:19 PM by ClydeLee.)
(20-11-2015 07:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 07:07 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  cannot help themselves what... be informed about the Mormon churches view of reality through an oppressive manner?
WOW!!!

I guess I just don't like that phrase. And not in some, pick up your bootstraps ad helpyourself hardline way. I just don't like the connotation of the phrase in other manners.

I don't care for loose generic phrases intentionally crafted so they can be applied in dozens of ways when they have no substances. Now if it's a triple entree with multiple substances that could be within the phrase, sure it's a good phrase.

What these and most people in trouble simply need isn't something to allow them to help themselves, it's knowledge and usage of: Clean water, sexual intercourse/disease info, and help distributing food to and from them to spread it to helping more folks. Those factors and ESPECIALLY knowledge spread to women, is the proven most significant factors to quickly improving health/living conditions/etc. of impoverished regions.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
20-11-2015, 09:22 PM
(20-11-2015 06:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  ....

Condescending. People can help themselves, given knowledge, tools, and resources.

Want people to be nicer to you on this forum? Stop defending pedophilia, racism, and homophobia. But you don't really want people to be nicer to you ('cause you're a Poe), you just want to bitch and have a few people feel reluctant to be truthful to you. Tough shit.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post