Thousands file resignation letters from the LDS Church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Thousands file resignation letters from the LDS Church
(20-11-2015 06:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 12:49 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I offer you this seed. Please read the DOC *in chronological order* and get a true sense of who and what Joseph Smith was. The listing of this order can be found in the beginning pages, at least in older versions. This is not anti-Mormon propaganda is it? I challenge you to do this or at the very least ask why is it not already in chronological order? Why is this book jumbled up and usually only studied piecemeal?
Why don't you tell me? I am sure you have true answer. Smile

Because it's hiding something in plain sight. A clearer way of understanding how the church actually began right there in official core doctrine.

Just remember truth revealed to a "prophet" is merely second-hand information to anyone else.

I hope you will honestly consider my request.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2015, 07:33 AM
(20-11-2015 10:16 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 06:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  Why don't you tell me? I am sure you have true answer. Smile

Because it's hiding something in plain sight. A clearer way of understanding how the church actually began right there in official core doctrine.

Just remember truth revealed to a "prophet" is merely second-hand information to anyone else.

Using words like clarity, truth or honesty is a lost cause on her. She's nothing more than a troll who's incapable of honest conversation. An infection and plague upon this great forum. Her condescending responses are proof that she has zero to contribute here, and very little to contribute outside of the walls of her local ward/branch or temple. She can't even directly answer a simple question like: "Why she's here?"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Cosmic Discourse's post
21-11-2015, 11:39 AM
(20-11-2015 10:16 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 06:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  Why don't you tell me? I am sure you have true answer. Smile

can you help me to see what you see and I don't?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2015, 11:49 AM
To help those who can not help themselves means this:
Today there are millions of people who don't have job. Because of this they can't provide many things for their families. They need help: food stamps, medicade, wellfare.
In other words, without those programs they can't help themselves at the moment(today).

There are millions of people who are handicapped. They need wheelchairs, they need lots of assistance. Good people can help them to do what they can not do on their own. They can't help themselves to get wheelchair, for example.

Those who say that I am being condescending , simply don't understand what I am saying.
But that's OK. I am not offended.
I CHOOSE not to be offended. Smile
I still believe that all of you are wonderful people. Very angry at me, but wonderful people
I love you all, brothers and sisters.
Heart

21-11-2015, 11:53 AM
(21-11-2015 07:33 AM)Cosmic Discourse Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 10:16 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Because it's hiding something in plain sight. A clearer way of understanding how the church actually began right there in official core doctrine.

Using words like clarity, truth or honesty is a lost cause on her. She's nothing more than a troll who's incapable of honest conversation. An infection and plague upon this great forum. Her condescending responses are proof that she has zero to contribute here, and very little to contribute outside of the walls of her local ward/branch or temple. She can't even directly answer a simple question like: "Why she's here?"
Brother, brother, I did answer this question in one of the threads. I even received some likes from atheists.

21-11-2015, 11:55 AM

Many people can't help themselves to learn to write and read. They need help from those who know how to read and write.
Am I too condescending for you, julep?

21-11-2015, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2015 12:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-11-2015 09:22 PM)julep Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 06:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  Good work, Foundation Beyond Belief's!
This moron(Latter-day Idiot) praises what you do. We all have common goal - to help those who can not help themselves.

Condescending.

I don't get that from her. HeyWouldYouBlowMe, QContradiction, CallOfTheWeakMinded - yes, and arrogant, hypocritical, patronizing, and pandering to boot. Alla - no. Condescending is not the right description of her. Obstinate seems a better fit.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
21-11-2015, 12:26 PM
(21-11-2015 11:49 AM)Alla Wrote:  
I still believe that all of you are wonderful people. Very angry at me, but wonderful people.

I ain't mad at cha.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-11-2015, 12:27 PM
(21-11-2015 12:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 09:22 PM)julep Wrote:  Condescending.

I don't get that from her. HeyWouldYouBlowMe, QContradiction, CallOfTheWeakMinded - yes, and arrogant, hypocritical, patronizing, and pandering to boot. Alla - no. Condescending is not the right word for her. Obstinate seems a better fit.
GirlyMan, thank you for making me to look up the dictionary again and learn new word "obstinate" Smile

21-11-2015, 12:34 PM
(21-11-2015 12:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 11:49 AM)Alla Wrote:  
I still believe that all of you are wonderful people. Very angry at me, but wonderful people.

I ain't mad at cha.

Oh, thank you, GirlyMan. I know that you are not mad at me. Never. Even when I say foolish things. Smile
I am not a fan of this kind of music but I listened to the end because it is from you. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post