Thousands file resignation letters from the LDS Church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Thousands file resignation letters from the LDS Church
(21-11-2015 11:55 AM)Alla Wrote:  ....

Many people can't help themselves to learn to write and read. They need help from those who know how to read and write.
Am I too condescending for you, julep?

Reading your posts has convinced me that everything you say on here is a lie and that you are a Poe playing a part, so that's a difficult question to answer.

The best way I can put it is that I find your Alla character condescending and her proclamations of love and goodwill towards atheists unconvincing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
21-11-2015, 12:45 PM
(21-11-2015 12:43 PM)julep Wrote:  and her proclamations of love and goodwill towards atheists unconvincing.

julep, please remember, I am not here to convince people. Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
21-11-2015, 12:49 PM
(21-11-2015 12:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 12:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I ain't mad at cha.

Oh, thank you, GirlyMan. I know that you are not mad at me. Never. Even when I say foolish things. Smile
I am not a fan of this kind of music but I listened to the end because it is from you. Heart

To be honest, the only lyrics I could make out were "I ain't mad at cha." Blush Blush

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-11-2015, 12:51 PM
(21-11-2015 12:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 12:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  Oh, thank you, GirlyMan. I know that you are not mad at me. Never. Even when I say foolish things. Smile
I am not a fan of this kind of music but I listened to the end because it is from you. Heart

To be honest, the only lyrics I could identify were "I ain't mad at cha." Blush Blush
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
I heard some bad words Shocking

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
21-11-2015, 12:54 PM
(21-11-2015 12:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 09:22 PM)julep Wrote:  Condescending.

I don't get that from her. HeyWouldYouBlowMe, QContradiction, CallOfTheWeakMinded - yes, and arrogant, hypocritical, patronizing, and pandering to boot. Alla - no. Condescending is not the right description of her. Obstinate seems a better fit.

I think she's a Poe, so that colors my view. That's a relatively recent conclusion on my part. Before I thought she was just someone who couldn't think very well and just took on the opinions of the Fox Newswatchers/LDS types around her because they had been kind to her, combined with an imagination that she conflated with the spirit she talks about so much.

I agree with you about condescending about the other posters. I find Alla condescending as well, although some of that may just be her constant regurgitation of right wing talking points--it could be that the talking points are what's condescending, more so than the persona she's playing.
21-11-2015, 01:00 PM
(21-11-2015 12:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 12:43 PM)julep Wrote:  and her proclamations of love and goodwill towards atheists unconvincing.

Eh, I think you're trying pretty hard, you get more giggles that way.
21-11-2015, 02:00 PM

Oh of course not. That's part of your Poe appeal. Yon condescendingly repeat all the nonsense you were indoctrinated with, by the Morons.

You should look up the phrase
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...dishonesty

There is SO much cognitive dissonance compartmentalized by Morons, it makes one wonder if the was ANYTHING they could not rationalize.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-11-2015, 02:38 PM

Whew, well thank goodness. Trying to convince us that your loony bin religious beliefs based on seer stones, and fabricated BS stories created by a criminal pervert are true would be like trying to convince the entire earth's population that Neptune is hollow and full of little blue unicorns. Rolleyes

I will just place this here for any of our new members to see the absolute bat shit crazy philosophy your little cult embraces as the truth...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid824804

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid824904

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid825233

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid825321

and my evisceration of the cult of mormonism

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Mormonism

Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
21-11-2015, 02:57 PM
(21-11-2015 12:54 PM)julep Wrote:  I think she's a Poe, so that colors my view.

She is most certainly not a Poe. And that is what is most interesting about her. She should hire herself out as a a Poe. An unaware unwitting Poe.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-11-2015, 03:47 PM

In that case you are doing a bang-up job Thumbsup Keep it up.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post