Thousands file resignation letters from the LDS Church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2015, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2015 11:19 PM by Cosmic Discourse.)
RE: Thousands file resignation letters from the LDS Church
(22-11-2015 12:31 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 12:26 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I said DOC above sorry, I meant D&C. If as it states:

"The Doctrine and Covenants is a collection of divine revelations and inspired declarations given for the establishment and regulation of the kingdom of God on the earth in the last days"

Then, why the odd manner of presenting it out of sequence of how it all happened? There's nothing anti-Mormon about reading it in chronological order. Will you try this?

D and C is also the short hand for a type of abortion, isn't it?
DNC is the shorthand for a less invasive procedure mirroring a traditional hysterectomy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2015, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2015 02:24 PM by Alla.)
(22-11-2015 02:02 PM)Cosmic Discourse Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 11:53 AM)Alla Wrote:  Brother, brother, I did answer this question in one of the threads. I even received some likes from atheists.
Your claim of answering is unsubstantiated. On top of that, I asked you directly in this thread, not in one of your historically fallacious responses previously given to forum dwellers who chose to respectfully engage with you.

Brother, I am here because:
1) I love GirlyMan. Heart This is the only place I can "be" with him to do this Argue and to do this Hug
2) I love to find interesting questions and answer them to the best of my ability
3) I love to share my belives.
4) I love to learn lot's of interesting things

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
22-11-2015, 02:22 PM
(22-11-2015 02:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:02 PM)Cosmic Discourse Wrote:  Your claim of answering is unsubstantiated. On top of that, I asked you directly in this thread, not in one of your historically fallacious responses previously given to forum dwellers who chose to respectfully engage with you.

Brother, I am here because:
1) I love GirlyMan. Heart This is the only place I can "be" with him to do this Argue and to do this Hug
2) I love to find interesting questions and answer them to the best of my ability
3) I love to share my belives.
4) I love to learn lots' of interesting things
Thank you for directly answering a direct question. This concludes my desired interaction.
22-11-2015, 04:45 PM
(22-11-2015 12:31 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 12:26 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I said DOC above sorry, I meant D&C. If as it states:

"The Doctrine and Covenants is a collection of divine revelations and inspired declarations given for the establishment and regulation of the kingdom of God on the earth in the last days"

Then, why the odd manner of presenting it out of sequence of how it all happened? There's nothing anti-Mormon about reading it in chronological order. Will you try this?

D and C is also the short hand for a type of abortion, isn't it?

Nope.

WebMD Wrote:Dilation and curettage (D&C) is a brief surgical procedure in which the cervix is dilated and a special instrument is used to scrape the uterine lining.

Reasons for a D&C
You may need a D&C for one of several reasons. It's done to:
  • Remove tissue in the uterus during or after a miscarriage or abortion or to remove small pieces of placenta after childbirth. This helps prevent infection or heavy bleeding.
  • Diagnose or treat abnormal uterine bleeding. A D&C may help diagnose or treat growths such as fibroids, polyps, or endometriosis, hormonal imbalances, or uterine cancer. A sample of uterine tissue is viewed under a microscope to check for abnormal cells.

A D&C may be done after an abortion.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post