Thread That Got Locked On The NewGounds Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Thread That Got Locked On The NewGounds Forums
Please, moderators, don't give me a warning for self-promotion.
I have to get this out. I registered on NewGrounds a few hours ago under the name of "Piss3d0ffAth3ist", and posted this thread on their forums titled "Many Christians Are Hateful Bigots"

I posted my first thread as an introduction in the General Discussion section of the NewGrounds Forums (which was deleted by a moderator) today, in which (GASP) I announced that I had no belief in a God or a higher power. Within a few minutes, I received a few hateful responses from loving Christians, one of which read something like this:
"I'm going to spam your inbox"
Another read something similar to this:
"You're going to hell"
I also announced that my views are left-leaning, and therefore I received a response in which one of them told me to "get off the BBS, you hippy.", with another stating "Not another one of those atheists.".
I cannot precisely recall the exact quotes, or the usernames of the ignorant bigots whom posted such hateful content on these forums, but those whom did will know that the posts I mentioned were theirs.
With the first one I mentioned who quoted:
"I'm going to spam your inbox"
Here is my response:
You seriously can't figure out anything more creative than that in your head? Spamming my email account isn't going to do anything further than making you look like a narrow-minded, hateful asshole and further making your arguments weaker.
Next one:
"You're going to hell"
I don't care. I'd much rather be tortured forever than spend eternity kissing a magical sky-fairy's ass (not like either are going to happen, though).
And this retarded statement:
"Get off of this BBS, you hippy"
The first thing I want to mention is the fact that I'm not a hippy. I don't have anything against their (debris of a) cultural movement, I just don't want to participate in it. And don't be as ignorant as to assume that I'm a hippy just because I am liberal. I am liberal because that's what (in my mind) what the facts support.
And, the worst for last:
"Not another one of these atheists."
Go fuck yourself, you stupid asshole. Judging from that post, I'd assume that you've been raised in many community homes in the past.
Bigots like these guys is the number one reason why I'm a "Piss3d0ffAth3ist".

Due to me being thirteen years of age, a user who I suspect is a troll convinced a moderator to lock the thread.
What a load of bullCensored.
I was getting a good point across! Despite worshipping a loving God and his supposed son who loved all people, many followers of the cult of Christianity are some of the most hateful assholes out there.
It just goes to show you that religion is full of hypocrisy and utter nonsense.
Oh, and by the way, happy new year!

Cool story, bro. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Thread That Got Locked On The NewGounds Forums - Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day - 01-01-2013 07:41 PM