Thread Vandalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Thread Vandalism
(17-08-2013 02:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 02:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  How far back can you edit just out of interest ?

A few days. Like always.

SMH... well now I feel like a right tit Dodgy

Although... in that case... how did ChildEye and co achieve what they done ?... I go check time of last edits...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2013, 03:10 PM
I find a lot of posts like this one which apparently have no content but must have had some at one point, 'cos they're quoted in replies, but the weird thing is that they don't have an edited date either ?

A glitch in forum software perhaps ?
17-08-2013, 03:12 PM
(17-08-2013 03:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  I find a lot of posts like this one which apparently have no content but must have had some at one point, 'cos they're quoted in replies, but the weird thing is that they don't have an edited date either ?

A glitch in forum software perhaps ?

Oh that was an error with that thread. It had a bunch of technical problems. If you click reply you will see what was written.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Dodgy

GodFuckingDamnIt

I'm just gonna crawl off and die somewhere now. Fuck.

Sorry ChildEye. I brought a false accusation...

Sorry everyone else, I made a big stink about nothing...

OK times a wasting... gotta go find a suitable knife...
17-08-2013, 03:32 PM
(17-08-2013 03:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  Dodgy

GodFuckingDamnIt

I'm just gonna crawl off and die somewhere now. Fuck.

Sorry ChildEye. I brought a false accusation...

Sorry everyone else, I made a big stink about nothing...

OK times a wasting... gotta go find a suitable knife...

Eh he's earned a beating for sheer stupidity if nothing else so don't feel too bad.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-08-2013, 03:37 PM
(17-08-2013 03:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Eh he's earned a beating for sheer stupidity if nothing else so don't feel too bad.

Not helping dude... *I've* done the stupidity thing right here right now. Confused In public...
17-08-2013, 03:38 PM
(17-08-2013 03:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 03:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Eh he's earned a beating for sheer stupidity if nothing else so don't feel too bad.

Not helping dude... *I've* done the stupidity thing right here right now. Confused In public...

Honest mistake, I think we can forgive it.

17-08-2013, 03:53 PM
No, no, no. That won't do at all. I say we lynch bemore!

Wait! Too much mafia games...Tongue

In all seriousness though, how's about allowing 'trusted' members to edit whatever post they've made? Of course you could start with the vet members, and then maybe add other criteria as as well? Some criteria which I meet? Wink I just want to have the ability to fix my fuckups, such as my beer thread which which has "Syle" in the title name, instead of "Style". I'm a big dumb animal, folks.

17-08-2013, 03:55 PM
(17-08-2013 03:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  Sorry ChildEye. I brought a false accusation...

The fuck's wrong with you apologizing to a troll. You want some of Girly's testo gel?

(17-08-2013 03:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  Not helping dude... *I've* done the stupidity thing right here right now. Confused In public...

Pull your pants up and move along like a big boy. I hadn't even noticed you had dropped trough. Tongue ... The fuck's up with this shit?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
17-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Also just curious. How often does this happen? morondog's example was false. Is it something that really needs to be worried about?

The Out Crowd.