Thread Vandalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2013, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2013 10:19 AM by morondog.)
RE: Thread Vandalism
I *thought* I'd seen it happening rather a lot. The odd thing about that ChildEye thread was that is was only his posts... well, at least, that I noticed... but since it turns out to have been not actually him editing the posts... I guess maybe even not at all. There have been a couple of guys who did it as a kind of gesture... Red Celt and The Doctor are the only examples that I can think of.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2013, 10:11 AM
RE: Thread Vandalism
(18-08-2013 10:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  I *thought* I'd seen it happening rather a lot. The odd thing about that ChildEye thread was that is was only his posts... well, at least, that I noticed... but since it turns out to have been not actually him editing the posts... I guess maybe even not at all. There have been a couple of guys who did it as a kind of gesture... Red Celt and The Doctor come are the only examples that I can think of.

IIRC Egor did it as well. Not to all his posts but to a number where it seemed to imply he was making threats at members.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply